#2 2009-12-12 01:06:47

Heh.

#3 2009-12-23 09:07:33

Feh.

I wondered, when last I departed, why this fool claimed so much virtual territory. I was showering (wiping other dirt off myself) one day, and it occurred to me, "Who the fuck is ANYBODY to come back to the Eternal Last Supper and proclaim himself a disciple?" In far simpler terms, "Why does this jerk assert himself, as if he'd always been here, when he let High Street struggle for months?"

It's like the guy who sweeps in when the pickings are good. I'm sure all of you who showed up and put in effort to help High Street continue are eternally grateful that your old favorites have returned...having done absolutely nothing to secure the continued existence of this forum.

I'm not sticking around, at least not reliably--who knows--but I like a little, last taste of FUCK YOU.

I most certainly cannot speak for RC, but if *I* ran a site for years, and there would inevitably be popular and well-known (if not well-liked) people on it, then I might wonder what had happened to them after things moved along. Why weren't they there at the beginning? Why didn't they help? Why did they only show up later after everyone else had done the work for them?

Silly thoughts, I know.

#4 2009-12-23 12:48:04

Pale:

What kind of drugs are you ON? 

Was I around fcr much of High-Street's inception?  No, I was not.  There was a small matter of caring for someone close to me who was terminally ill, not that it was any of your business.  It was also information not in keeping with the fun and games around here.  You ought to be grateful to me for not doo-dooing all over this site with my troubles. 

I see that once again you have rendered the front page unnavigable with your comments.  I also see that those comments are just as incoherent as ever. 

Grow up.  Seriously.  Grow the hell up.

#5 2009-12-23 12:59:40

P.S., Pale:

If you wonder about my other absences from this site, you might do a little of the obsessive trolling of the archives you're so famous for, because if you do, you'll make an interesting discovery:

I come here, and find you haven't posted in a while.  I then start settling back in, and all is well for a time.

Then you show back up, and you immediately go on the attack with me. 

Having little stomach for squabbles with the certifiable, I then go attend to other parts of my life.

After a discreet interval,  I check High-Street to see if perhaps you're on sabbatical again, and if you are, the cycle begins again.

Other people here are wild, crazy, funny, mean, sharp, and nasty.  You're just tiresome, and back when Cruel was in business and really really lived up to its name, you'd have been in and out in 72 hours flat. 

So, to recap:  I leave here for long periods for two reasons:

1) I don't like interacting with you.

2) I don't like it that you're allowed to run this site as your personal fiefdom.

#7 2009-12-23 14:11:33

Ignore him Monte.  He's just got his wring in a titter.

Board footer

cruelery.com