#2 2009-10-19 16:44:14

Of course when he signed the release they said the commercial would only air in Utah and Arizona. And it's now in many many different markets and online.

"If you are doing business with a religious sonofabitch, get it in writing.  His word isn't worth shit, not with the good Lord telling him how to fuck you on the deal." - William Burroughs

#3 2009-12-23 07:07:00

Ironic, to quote someone who shot his wife in the head. Wouldn't you have preferred Wilde, who probably never touched a woman?

"I sometimes think that God, in creating men, somewhat overestimated his ability."

#4 2009-12-23 07:14:07

Hi Penix, good to hear from you.

#5 2009-12-23 10:41:59

Only certain assholes can use that word. You haven't earned it yet. Yes, even after months and months away, you STILL don't deserve the ability to write 'Penix' as if you have any idea what you're doing.

And once you have neatly disposed of it, I shall gladly accept your greeting.

#6 2009-12-23 18:44:34

OK here's your fucking greeting:

Fuck off and die you sperm drinking faggot. I was actually glad to see you back. Crawl back to your fucking cave. You are the most boring fucker in the universe. Waaaa Waaa Booo fucking hooooooo.

Do you think you can come back as Queen of High Street? Very few even want you here.

Board footer

cruelery.com