#2 2009-07-16 17:29:39

This is part of a series that includes clips of him as a zebra and great dane among others.  What a shame he’s a furry since he has a nice build and could presumably attract normal people.

#3 2009-07-18 03:35:51

fnord wrote:

This is part of a series that includes clips of him as a zebra and great dane among others.  What a shame he’s a furry since he has a nice build and could presumably attract normal people.

That's one of the chief aspects to this I could never really wrap my brain around. It's like hot guys/girls at a comic con, or something of that nature. How did people who could get properly laid become so fanatical, so niche oriented? There's some baggage in there. Can furries dress up as Samsonite? It would be a far more 'honest external representation' then some totemic animal or anime character.

It says what should be first on any prospective partner's list of red flags: "Hi. My name is Jim, and I fucked the family dog when I was ten, as a direct result of being ass-raped by my Uncle Ted. Now I dress up as doberman to 'control' this aged trauma. Would you like to bang me?"

#4 2009-07-18 11:17:34

pALEPHx wrote:

It's like hot guys/girls at a comic con, or something of that nature. How did people who could get properly laid become so fanatical, so niche oriented?

I guess the comic-con is sooooo much worse than finding your date at an overly loud club while quaffing $25 martinis or down at the sweaty honky-tonk swilling $1 rail drinks. Or trolling match.com. Or pretending that you like kickball so you can hook up with that girl from HR.

People will find like-minded people. It just works out that way.

I, for one, am still waiting for High Streets first marriage. I am a patient man.

#5 2009-07-18 19:29:26

GooberMcNutly wrote:

pALEPHx wrote:

It's like hot guys/girls at a comic con, or something of that nature. How did people who could get properly laid become so fanatical, so niche oriented?

I guess the comic-con is sooooo much worse than finding your date at an overly loud club while quaffing $25 martinis or down at the sweaty honky-tonk swilling $1 rail drinks. Or trolling match.com. Or pretending that you like kickball so you can hook up with that girl from HR.

People will find like-minded people. It just works out that way.

I, for one, am still waiting for High Streets first marriage. I am a patient man.

Your Human Resources Dept. plays kickball? Thats great. I was going to start that at my company but I AM the human resources dept. and one man kickball is a lonely, lonely game.

As for the wedding, I decided I will marry RT but only after she apologizes for calling me a fucktard a couple years ago. It's the wounds you can't see that hurt the most.

#6 2009-07-21 01:34:30

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Any viable candidates, besides Dirckman and every female, Taint and I, or Fnord with himself? I might let Taint stomp a glass beneath my hupa if he shaved better. Conversely, I don't think I have enough leather in my closet to keep him amused.

#7 2009-07-21 01:57:38

Toe.  Please.

#8 2009-07-21 14:12:35

pALEPHx wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Any viable candidates, besides Dirckman and every female, Taint and I, or Fnord with himself? I might let Taint stomp a glass beneath my hupa if he shaved better. Conversely, I don't think I have enough leather in my closet to keep him amused.

I doubt it. The problem is that we know waaayyy to much about each other's interests around here. Where would the mystery be?

An interviewer once asked John Holmes what his greatest fantasy was. He wouldn't tell because "once you enact your fantasy, it isn't a fantasy any more."

#9 2009-07-24 03:14:40

GooberMcNutly wrote:

An interviewer once asked John Holmes what his greatest fantasy was. He wouldn't tell because "once you enact your fantasy, it isn't a fantasy any more."

All that demonstrates is a pathetic lack of imagination. So one has attained a fantasy. It all ends there?

#10 2010-01-23 00:12:22

https://cruelery.com/uploads/13_alexkovas-1.jpghttps://cruelery.com/uploads/13_alexkovas.jpg

I found pictures of this guy, and he is indeed fuckable when he isn’t covered in paint and acting like a weird douchbag.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

Board footer

cruelery.com