#1 2010-02-16 18:53:57

https://cruelery.com/uploads/13_barbedwireheart.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#2 2010-02-16 19:16:24

Just all kinds of crazy in those eyes...

#3 2010-02-16 19:27:24

Dusty, would you check your personal messages please?

#4 2010-02-16 22:05:20

Holy shitballs.

#5 2010-02-16 22:46:38

Bloodysnagglecuntfuck . . what did that guy do to deserve this. . . I mean besides probably being a withdrawn loser?

I enjoy a little gale force crazy in my ladies. . . that keeps it interesting. But this one is positively chernobyl radioactive catastrophe crazy.

#6 2010-02-17 00:15:56

lechero wrote:

I enjoy a little gale force crazy in my ladies. . . that keeps it interesting. But this one is positively chernobyl radioactive catastrophe crazy.

I've had a lifetime fill of crazy.

#7 2010-02-17 00:59:46

404 already?

#8 2010-02-17 09:43:21

sigmoid freud wrote:

404 already?

She probably wanted it to be a "private" communication, which is why she posted it on Blogger...

#9 2010-02-17 11:13:50

to be fair, her brian schofer sounds like a grade-A narcissist - they often prey on the merely mildly unstable, pushing them to full-tilt self-destruction.  David Chandler and Lorren Hammond are two that I can think of off the top of my nursing student's head, which is in the freezer.

#10 2010-02-17 14:22:10

http://forums.hipinion.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5575

(Cross-posting from the "Hickups" thread.)

#11 2010-02-17 15:51:45

bezoar_d'coeur wrote:

to be fair, her brian schofer sounds like a grade-A narcissist - they often prey on the merely mildly unstable, pushing them to full-tilt self-destruction.  David Chandler and Lorren Hammond are two that I can think of off the top of my nursing student's head, which is in the freezer.

Sounds more like he simply found her a convenient place to park his penis until he could find a girl he cared for.  Prototypical "I'm being a complete ass to her so she will go away".

#12 2010-02-17 16:04:48

Emmeran wrote:

bezoar_d'coeur wrote:

Sounds more like he simply found her a convenient place to park his penis until he could find a girl he cared for.  Prototypical "I'm being a complete ass to her so she will go away".

Sounds more like he was using her for narcissistic supply, and when she became too unbalanced, moved on to someone who would not yet actually break his shit.  Otherwise why set up her TIVO and other electronics in stupid ways that would ensure that she would continue to contact him to fix it?  Give the new interest a few years to be baited into self-destructive hysteria... people who are actually capable of caring for anyone other than themselves do not park their dicks in someone for ten years.

#13 2010-02-17 16:35:58

bezoar_d'coeur wrote:

Otherwise why set up her TIVO and other electronics in stupid ways that would ensure that she would continue to contact him to fix it?  Give the new interest a few years to be baited into self-destructive hysteria... people who are actually capable of caring for anyone other than themselves do not park their dicks in someone for ten years.

Some of you males, most of whom seem to be decent and sane, may not realize that there actually are men like this in the world.

Not that I'm exonerating Ms. Crazybutt at all...No one with a gram of simple sanity would endure such a relationship for ten years--and then try to recover it when it fell apart.

#14 2010-02-17 18:42:01

Ok, My bad.

#15 2010-02-17 22:10:45

George Orr wrote:

Some of you males, most of whom seem to be decent and sane, may not realize that there actually are men like this in the world.

Not that I'm exonerating Ms. Crazybutt at all...No one with a gram of simple sanity would endure such a relationship for ten years--and then try to recover it when it fell apart.

My point exactly, then when he pulled the ultimate asshole move she dove in even deeper.

Board footer

cruelery.com