• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » P: End Of DADT Means More Gay Rapes Of Straight Servicemen

#51 2010-05-28 22:23:53

Emmeran wrote:

why don't they allow the young men to shower with the young women in the military???

To answer your question of much earlier, they don't allow men and women to shower together because we live in an uptight society ruled by religious zealots who have allowed the Bible, the Koran, or the Tanakh to make their decisions for them. If people were smart, which many obviously are not, they would understand that the human body is beautiful and not something to be shunned and hidden.

It is the lack of intelligence, coupled with the brainwashing activities of organized religion, which has allowed our society to fall to such levels that a person cannot even be themselves anymore, they must conform to someone's idea of right and wrong.

In the community which I feel most comfortable, men and women who have never met shower together regularly and there is never a problem. No ass rapes, no rapes of any kind.

It is the fear instilled by people's religions which has created this sad world of cover up we now find ourselves living in.

Cultures which have not embraced the Christian thought processes to this day remain open to the naked body of either sex being exposed, even worshipped. And rape is rarely if ever a problem.

#52 2010-05-28 22:52:13

#54 2010-05-29 11:36:00

George Orr wrote:

http://hjhop.blogspot.com/2010/05/what-to-write-about-tonight-it-was.html

Nice....

I'd have greater concerns about the large portion of my Het brothers-in-arms that merrily fuck anything with two legs and a pussy.

(edit:  Thanks for that Dusty, it was nice)

Last edited by Emmeran (2010-05-29 11:36:49)

#55 2010-05-29 11:54:13

Yer welcome.  Weird ass times.

#56 2010-05-29 13:21:31

Emmeran wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Motherfucker.  Even I want to see geh sex now.  STFU!!!!!

Poor Scotty, try deviantclip.com.

The actual debate about how to handle said fudge packers once DADT is repealed.  First we have to get regulations in place to allow fags in the military, with the repeal of DADT the old regs take over and we are back in the 80's.  After that we have to decide how to handle couples, obviously they cannot be allowed to marry as the Fed doesn't recognize that yet; we can't let them live together on base either as we don't allow straight couples that liberty. 

Being as most of these people are teenagers we'll see a huge run of narc'ing couples out just to fuck with them and we have to deal with that also.  Normally when dealing with an established straight couple one will be transferred to a non-deployable unit, SOP says both parts of an established couple are preferably not to be deployed at the same time and definitely not together. (Although the Bush admistration tried to kill that practice).

But assuming all things are equal we will have to add a "relationship manager" responsibility to someone in the command structure, most likely the XO (as if that person isn't already busy enough).  The complexities and costs added in a force the size of ours makes it hard to support this "warm and fuzzy" shift, war is serious business not a playground for civil rights experimentation.

The price of mistakes in this field is flesh and blood, and all it takes is a small shift in morale and discipline to turn victory into defeat; don't ever forget that.

You're still doing it wrong.  I don't want to see teh geh sex because of you people running your yaps.  I want to see teh geh sex  because even that would be better than this back and forth.

#57 2010-05-29 14:15:26

doesyourpussyhurt wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

why don't they allow the young men to shower with the young women in the military???

To answer your question of much earlier, they don't allow men and women to shower together because we live in an uptight society ruled by religious zealots who have allowed the Bible, the Koran, or the Tanakh to make their decisions for them. If people were smart, which many obviously are not, they would understand that the human body is beautiful and not something to be shunned and hidden.

It is the lack of intelligence, coupled with the brainwashing activities of organized religion, which has allowed our society to fall to such levels that a person cannot even be themselves anymore, they must conform to someone's idea of right and wrong.

In the community which I feel most comfortable, men and women who have never met shower together regularly and there is never a problem. No ass rapes, no rapes of any kind.

It is the fear instilled by people's religions which has created this sad world of cover up we now find ourselves living in.

Cultures which have not embraced the Christian thought processes to this day remain open to the naked body of either sex being exposed, even worshipped. And rape is rarely if ever a problem.

For your creative  essay on constructing alternative realities, you sir win a one way ticket to the Ritz. A steam engine boiler  powered bathhouse/sauna  at the oregon country fair.

#58 2010-05-29 15:03:11

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

For your creative  essay on constructing alternative realities, you sir win a one way ticket to the Ritz. A steam engine boiler  powered bathhouse/sauna  at the oregon country fair.

See now, you have made my point for me... 

Each and every "little" thing we do has a cost.

We are broke.

Bankrupt states have a tendency to turn towards facism and complete destruction of human rights.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

#59 2010-05-29 20:55:33

That was a lot of prizes for a couple of minutes writing.

The sauna will come in handy!

#60 2010-06-01 20:15:41

Meanwhile back at the Barracks..

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » P: End Of DADT Means More Gay Rapes Of Straight Servicemen

Board footer

cruelery.com