#2 2011-02-09 20:54:00

Being black, I'll tell you the reaction in my circle...yeah, there are some racial overtones to the commercial, but some black women act like that (and some white women too).  That was the extent of the discussion.  Now if Jesse and Al can shake some cash out of Pepsi because of it they are not doing it with the support of the black masses because we know the only people who benefit from the shakedowns are Jesse and his kids and Al's tailor and hairdresser.

#3 2011-02-09 22:44:45

headkicker_girl wrote:

Being black, I'll tell you the reaction in my circle...

I think Brother fnord already knows this. And clearly continues to hate himself for it

#5 2011-02-11 17:34:03

Well, I finally watched the commercial and have come to this conclusion...

... anyone who can spin that into a racist ad has naught but shit between the ears.

And not even good shit either.  More like the runny icky kind you get after a night out boozing and wenching.

#6 2011-02-11 17:50:24

Actually, it's more racist against whites than blacks... I mean, if I was black (and racist) I'd probably think it was pretty cool to see the black girl getting one over on the white girl and then bugging out without getting caught.

#7 2011-02-11 18:52:46

peco wrote:

... anyone who can spin that into a racist ad has naught but shit between the ears.

And not even good shit either.  More like the runny icky kind you get after a night out boozing and wenching.

Amen. It's a fucking affray, a bar fight, and worse, it's fucking fiction.

#8 2011-02-12 00:19:25

Funny, I always thought black women went around with a mad-on just because us black men were lustin' after white women

#9 2011-02-12 08:51:20

You know what the real issue is with this... I've thought about it and it's clear now...

All the people bitching racism are bitching because a black guy is looking at a white woman, an' you dun' can't have no niggas lookin' at dem wite gurlz now.

I bet that if the commercial did not suggest that a black man might find a non-black girl attractive, nobody would be screaming racism.

The racism, as I see it, is in all the douchebags who seem to think that blacks are only good for blacks.

http://bigcocksex.biz/bachelor/Pics2/b6.jpg

#10 2011-02-12 18:38:55

peco wrote:

You know what the real issue is with this... I've thought about it and it's clear now...

All the people bitching racism are bitching because a black guy is looking at a white woman, an' you dun' can't have no niggas lookin' at dem wite gurlz now.

I bet that if the commercial did not suggest that a black man might find a non-black girl attractive, nobody would be screaming racism.

The racism, as I see it, is in all the douchebags who seem to think that blacks are only good for blacks.

While that might be part of it, the other part is that it portrays black women as being controlling and violent. Be that as it may, Pepsi should have used an all black cast or an all white cast to avoid any sort of controversy

#11 2011-02-12 20:29:01

headkicker_girl wrote:

peco wrote:

While that might be part of it, the other part is that it portrays black women as being controlling and violent. Be that as it may, Pepsi should have used an all black cast or an all white cast to avoid any sort of controversy

That's the biggest part by a wide margin. The race of the other woman would have very little to do with the joke, so long as she was clocked with a full can of soda, which is a deadly weapon. Get someone to hit you in the head with a full can and see what happens.

Board footer

cruelery.com