#2 2011-05-23 13:16:33

That's the first time I have ever heard of someone using helium.

I'm sure his cries for help sounded hilarious!

#3 2011-05-23 17:34:27

GooberMcNutly wrote:

That's the first time I have ever heard of someone using helium.

I'm sure his cries for help sounded hilarious!

Helium was the prescribed agent in the recent articles on "Granny's Suicide Service";  look it up, I'm too lazy.

#4 2011-05-23 19:43:28

Apparently killing yourself is a messy and often imprecise incomplete process even with the pharmacopia available to amerucan consumers. After reading the above mentioned article I wonder if helium just might be the most humane least stressful method. Might be a useful things to know as we or our love ones age less gracefully or end up stricken in pain.

#5 2011-05-23 20:25:05

Yes, suicide is frequently ugly and messy, especially since a high percentage of the people who try it wind up as vegetables or severely disabled. It really should only be done in the case of a painful and/or terminal illness; it should be done in a way that doesn't leave a huge mess, and if possible it should leave some doubt in the minds of those left behind about whether it was suicide or may have been an accident.  If it can be made to look like a death from natural causes this is even better.  In any case, the ill person should have made it clear beforehand that their friends and relatives are loved so they don't wonder if they didn't somehow cause the suicide.

#6 2011-06-02 08:44:42

In typical government fashion, the cops have swooped in to arrest the guy who made the plastic bag and tube.

http://media.trb.com/media/photo/2011-05/61911818.jpg

Clicky!

I like how the plastic bag should contain the vomit. I wonder if the kit contains some Depends to save your relatives having to clean up the mess from shitting the bed. Maybe that's the "deluxe" kit.

Last edited by GooberMcNutly (2011-06-02 08:45:48)

#7 2011-06-02 09:23:00

fnord wrote:

In any case, the ill person should have made it clear beforehand that their friends and relatives are loved so they don't wonder if they didn't somehow cause the suicide.

That doesn't sound like fnord we all know. Surely you have an ever evolving list of Anglican kin to troll and haunt from beyond the grave.

#8 2011-06-02 11:06:03

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Apparently killing yourself is a messy and often imprecise incomplete process even with the pharmacopia available to amerucan consumers. After reading the above mentioned article I wonder if helium just might be the most humane least stressful method. Might be a useful things to know as we or our love ones age less gracefully or end up stricken in pain.

I think I'd prefer nitrous oxide, although why anyone would choose gas when Saturday night specials are so easy to get is beyond me.

#9 2011-06-03 04:18:33

I like how the plastic bag should contain the vomit.

Board footer

cruelery.com