#2 2007-11-26 14:39:57

I will never understand why misguided white people try to educate and civilize savages.  She is indeed paying the price for her misguided stupidity.  Her talents as a teacher would have been better used educating white children, who are easy to train in the norms of civilized society.

#3 2007-11-26 16:32:21

I saw this earlier, and I still don't get it. Doesn't everyone wuv teddy bears? Frankly, it sounds like she was in bigger trouble trying to sneak some democracy in there (the voting), and the local religion police decided an object of unconditional love by a child is unsuitable for the name "Muhammad," even if they name half their kids that. Never mind that any of her charges wouldn't know what sort of animal a bear was, short of pictures.

#4 2007-11-26 16:42:39

pALEPHx wrote:

I saw this earlier, and I still don't get it. Doesn't everyone wuv teddy bears?

No, they don't wuv yo' bayuz! Dey don't!

#5 2007-11-26 17:08:32

I would have thought the RonMcDon House twat was "uncomfortable" because of the disturbing anorexia, not the les-banality. Unfortunately, the poor gal is tad old to be confronting this particular observation, like she hadn't felt a moment of ill-deserved shame once in the past, what, about 35-40 years? Besides, who outed her to a charity for sick kids? What was the point?

Oh. That's right. I keep forgetting. There doesn't need to be one.

#6 2007-11-26 18:19:06

Faux Snooze wrote:

. . . after letting her class of 7-year-olds name a teddy bear Muhammad.

She didn't name the damned thing; So, why in the hell is she being held responsible?  Obviously, Sudan is even more of a back-wards ass shit-hole than I imagined if they're just going to let the true perpetrators "walk" here.

pALEPHx wrote:

I would have thought the RonMcDon House twat was "uncomfortable" because of the disturbing anorexia, not the les-banality.

I could well be mistaken (It happens; Although, not too often); But, if you look closely at her face, she displays a few of the classic signs of long-term heroin abuse.  Mmm - Smack and lesbians . . .

#7 2007-11-29 13:26:39

Apparently she will get her sentence today.  Personally, I think she looks like someone who needs to be flogged.  Ignorant do-gooders blithely wandering into dangerous situations believing their positive vibes will protect them.  I swear they're worse than missionaries.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/11_04/GibsCamelDM2811_228x484.jpg

#8 2007-11-29 17:38:48

15 days, including time served (meaning: 10 more days), no lashes, and deportation once her sentence is complete. With that distracting nonsense in Darfur, Sudanese officials have realized they cannot offend Western nations by whipping one white schoolmarm. Had they beaten her, they would have been unable to continue their corruption and siphoning of refugee aid, which is apparently permitted by Shar'ia law.

#9 2007-11-29 19:34:35

But wut about the wittle bitty teddy? I sure hope they don't tan the hide right off him.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4964/carebearwl3.png

#10 2007-11-29 20:44:07

Johnny Rotten wrote:

But wut about the wittle bitty teddy? I sure hope they don't tan the hide right off him.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4964/carebearwl3.png

You know, I was never a teddy bear person, but that image still made my inner child cower in fear.

#11 2007-11-30 20:54:19

Islam is a religion of peace.

Last edited by fnord (2007-11-30 20:54:45)

#12 2007-12-02 19:17:00

Those context-sensitive ads are getting better all the time:

http://www.remotefast.com/wtf/AppropriateAd.jpg

#13 2007-12-02 19:45:37

square wrote:

Those context-sensitive ads are getting better all the time:

http://www.remotefast.com/wtf/AppropriateAd.jpg

I’m curious how a heterosexual woman manages to practice adultery without male participation.

#14 2007-12-02 20:26:17

fnord wrote:

Islam is a religion of peace.

That's nice - Meanwhile, in the "civilized" Western world, I'd face a rather hefty fine (Subjective as that may be) were I to own more than two dildoes, and am faced with a state senate who over-turned a popular "vote" to allow physicians the right to prescribe marijuana for medicinal purposes based on a claim that (Not an exact quote; However, I do remember this rather distinctly):  "The public was obviously confused on what they were voting on."

Now, I'll readily agree that - The Public (In general) - are fucking idiots; But, why do we allow them so much say in other areas if not this one?  You fucking bi-peds sicken me.  You've obviously nothing to offer . . .  Ooh, cool "Rip" program - I have to go.

Last edited by Decadence (2007-12-02 20:27:21)

#15 2007-12-02 20:38:53

Decadence wrote:

…I'd face a rather hefty fine (Subjective as that may be) were I to own more than two dildoes,…

How many holes do you have?

Decadence wrote:

"The public was obviously confused on what they were voting on."

Not at all.  The public didn’t make larger “campaign contributions” than the Prison-Industrial Complex, the Medical-Industrial Complex, and other groups that have their reasons for keeping marijuana illegal

Board footer

cruelery.com