#2 2012-04-28 22:17:09

WCL

An adjectival noun, as you might expect, is an adjective that functions as a noun. In the sentence "Are you attractive, but can't afford to travel?" the adjective "attractive" functions beautifully as a substitute for the noun phrase "a (dirty/stupid/skanky) whore." This deft and subtle euphemism can render a dumb young woman blind to the reality of her employment: "I'm not a prostitute," she reassures herself, "I'm attractive"). This works, right up to the moment when her new owner grabs her by the ears and gag-fucks her till all she can taste is cock-cheese and vomit, then uses his heel to kick her head into a pillow while he rams his unwrapped cock up her terrror-clenched asshole. As anoxia sets in her mind performs a dizzying, perhaps liberating gestalt flip: "I'm not attractive," she sobs, "I'm a whore."

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/1129_lolwhore.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#3 2012-04-29 19:33:58

WCL wrote:

This works, right up to the moment when her new owner grabs her by the ears and gag-fucks her till all she can taste is cock-cheese and vomit, then uses his heel to kick her head into a pillow while he rams his unwrapped cock up her terrror-clenched asshole. As anoxia sets in her mind performs a dizzying, perhaps liberating gestalt flip: "I'm not attractive," she sobs, "I'm a whore."

Look, I've asked you before to stop exposing my methods on the Internets; now I'm flat out warning you!  How the fuck am I supposed to enjoy my business trips with you trying to muck up the plan?

Nicely said though

#4 2012-04-29 20:27:28

Fid

WCL wrote:

An adjectival noun, as you might expect, is an adjective that functions as a noun. In the sentence "Are you attractive, but can't afford to travel?" the adjective "attractive" functions beautifully as a substitute for the noun phrase "a (dirty/stupid/skanky) whore." This deft and subtle euphemism can render a dumb young woman blind to the reality of her employment: "I'm not a prostitute," she reassures herself, "I'm attractive"). This works, right up to the moment when her new owner grabs her by the ears and gag-fucks her till all she can taste is cock-cheese and vomit, then uses his heel to kick her head into a pillow while he rams his unwrapped cock up her terrror-clenched asshole. As anoxia sets in her mind performs a dizzying, perhaps liberating gestalt flip: "I'm not attractive," she sobs, "I'm a whore."

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/1129_lolwhore.jpg

Oh, well turned...

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

Board footer

cruelery.com