#3 2012-09-04 17:21:07

Well alright.  You must be so proud.

#4 2012-09-04 20:22:06

I heard stories about the corp during w2.  Was there any straight guy enlisted?

#5 2012-09-04 20:36:47

ArgyBargy wrote:

the corp

I do not think I have ever worked with the corp.

Last edited by MSG Tripps (2012-09-04 20:43:06)

#6 2012-09-05 01:07:27

ArgyBargy wrote:

I heard stories about the corp during w2.  Was there any straight guy enlisted?

The vast majority of Jarheads are very straight with an extremely odd middle-school mentality; however if you need uncommon valor and over-night destruction, these are the boys and girls that you call. They ain't good for much else but all out warfare, however gay has never been much of an issue.   

Now since you're dying to suck a dick you ought to consider joining the Navy or Air Force; they kill you in the Corps for that kinda shit.  (Airborne and them other beret-wearing fags ain't got much use for the gay thing either.)

However - cutting to the chase; there is no room in the Armed Forces for sex between members; fucking is forbidden in the barracks and the penalty is a far higher price than almost  anyone is willing to pay.  The scarcity of actual film footage should give your lame ass a clue as to how serious these boys and girls actually take their profession; odd as it might seem to you honor and pride do actually mean something to these folks.

In other words, your fantasy's don't change the reality.

#7 2012-09-05 02:20:17

Oh, it's not my fantasy.  A friend of the family who was an officer in the Corps during W2 said that it wasn't unusual.

And, you can go suck your own dick.  Not my flavour, but you know that no matter how many times you hint at hooking up, dear Auntie Em.

Last edited by ArgyBargy (2012-09-05 02:22:25)

#8 2012-09-05 12:00:14

ArgyBargy wrote:

A friend of the family

Oh, that explains everything.   A friend of a friend of the family told you this was how the Marines did it as he buggered your young ass and now you feel guilty for enjoying it.

Sorry bud - that shit don't fly in the Corps any more than it does in a football locker room; the over-the-top testosterone hazing is strictly about masculinity and physical domination, sex doesn't have a play at all; we fuck women and we enjoy it, this is why women seek us out.  If some dude pops a boner whilst we are taping a guy to a cross in the middle of the desert he is immediately and permanently ostracized.

I know you don't understand and I know that you never will.

You just need to come to grips with the fact that the reason you don't have a Man Card is that you don't deserve one.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/11_man_card.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

Last edited by Emmeran (2012-09-05 12:08:36)

#9 2012-09-05 12:11:42

And sorry but I have to add this in:  Taint has a man card even though he loves the cock; he's just a that kind of guy.  You might could learn something from him, it ain't about the ghey it's about being a dude.

#10 2012-09-05 12:20:02

You don't know who you are talking to, do you Em?  You think this is some Newb, which I ain't.  You can keep on going on about cock, but you are being more revealing about your inner workings all the time.  Guess lummox go ahead. 

There are times you are dumber than a sack of hammers, especially when the obvious is looking you in the face.

#11 2012-09-05 12:33:36

the "Auntie Em" jibe was pretty telling

#12 2012-09-05 14:38:16

I'm guessing the Corps doesn't have any more or less turd burglers than any other branch of the military. It just comes down to professionalism. Professionals don't shit where they eat and they don't fuck coworkers. That's probably as true in the Marines and other high-profile detachments as it is in any other job where teamwork and trust is important. If you aren't professional, they find somewhere else for you to screw off.

I just get a giggle out of how similar your two fantasies are: That there aren't any pole smokers in the Marines or that they all are.

#13 2012-09-05 16:16:43

GooberMcNutly wrote:

That there aren't any pole smokers in the Marines or that they all are.

For me the funny part is that in 16 years I never met a Pole Smoker but the number of carpet munchers was completely against statistics; my guess is that the testosterone level actually drove them away from the cock and straight to the pussy.

#14 2012-09-05 16:33:15

Emmeran wrote:

You might could learn something from him....

Egregious lapses in grammar are indicative of psychological discord. Methinks someone spent his 16 years in the army wishing he could do a little bayonnet practice on his bunk mates' trail-hardened bubble-butts. Result? Loud denial of obvious truths, general vitriol, amusing scramble to de-implicate not just self, but entire organization, and the very telling double-conditional that "might could" only spring forth from a mind desperate to preserve its brittle persona.

http://h6img.com/p/9/gay-marines-gets-a-welcome-home.jpg

#15 2012-09-05 16:34:54

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

You might could learn something from him....

Intentional lapse for color; wake up and live a little.

#16 2012-09-05 17:50:53

http://i.imgur.com/oKrKv.jpg

#17 2012-09-05 21:38:54

Emmeran wrote:

So who are you dealing with?

#18 2012-09-06 09:41:00

ArgyBargy wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Based on your email address, you mean?

#19 2012-09-06 11:42:32

Don't spoil it Paul.

#20 2012-09-06 12:37:38

Tall Paul wrote:

ArgyBargy wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Based on your email address, you mean?

Again with your compulsive need to chime in. Let the adults talk, it has nothing for you.

Board footer

cruelery.com