#2 2012-09-09 20:25:13

I can't believe we gave them the right to vote.

#3 2012-09-09 20:57:37

China's running dog capitalists only began accelerating into the curve 20 years ago and we're seeing a peasant culture that's yet to adopt the rudiments of social graces. Hell, more and more they look and act like us. The horror.

#4 2012-09-09 20:58:13

Egoist wrote:

Who; the Chinese?

#5 2012-09-09 21:00:55

choad wrote:

Hell, more and more they look and act like us. The horror.

It works for me.  I figure they will implode in the future.

#6 2012-09-09 21:58:08

MSG Tripps wrote:

Egoist wrote:

Who; the Chinese?

Oh shit we let them vote also?  I was referring to the women.

#7 2012-09-09 22:17:44

Shut the fuck up moron.

#8 2012-09-09 22:22:57

ArgyBargy wrote:

Shut the fuck up moron.

Cease repeating yourself.

#9 2012-09-09 22:37:47

In the mood.

#10 2012-09-09 23:07:44

ArgyBargy wrote:

In the mood.

There is no mood for your shit.  Cease the repetition.

#11 2012-09-09 23:12:22

This is a rare occurrence, but I've given ArgyBargy a two-day ban to sober up and/or develop a more interesting vocabulary of insults.  This is subject to reversal by a higher authority (i.e., complain to choad if you don't like it).

#12 2012-09-09 23:17:38

square wrote:

This is a rare occurrence, but I've given ArgyBargy a two-day ban to sober up and/or develop a more interesting vocabulary of insults.  This is subject to reversal by a higher authority (i.e., complain to choad if you don't like it).

Two days sounds fair [without checking the UCMJ].

#13 2012-09-09 23:20:52

Ahhh - Tiger Moms do have a downside

#14 2012-09-10 01:29:05

Why the suspension?  I agree with his telling Egoist to shut the fuck up.  If someone gets a hair up his/her ass and repeatedly tells me to shut the fuck up (say, Headkick if she ever comes back), can I suspend them?

Edit:  On the Topix African-American forum, kneegrow racists start a number of topics along the lines of "Why do all white people have sex with dogs?" and "Why do all white women want to suck black dicks?".  I frequently post "Sparkling Wiggles!" several hundred times in a single post to try to get these assholes to talk about kneegrow issues instead of talking about White people.  The moderators apparently have no idea what Sparkling Wiggles means, because they would remove a post consisting of repetitions of "Fucking Niggers!".

Last edited by fnord (2012-09-10 01:40:44)

#15 2012-09-10 01:54:20

Again, can't gainsay someone or form a cogent argument... tell them to "shut the fuck up."

The Catholic church did that for thousands of years for apostasy.  And the mohammadans do it to this day, except by killing people. 

Just statists and collectivists under a different murderous banner.

#16 2012-09-10 02:13:15

fnord wrote:

Why the suspension?  I agree with his telling Egoist to shut the fuck up.

He carpet-bombed half a dozen threads with the same uncreative statement.  This suggests someone who is unable to resist being trolled, is unable to attack trolls with eloquence, or is currently drunk.  I wanted to head off a boring back-and-forth between him and Egoist, and figured a cooling-off period would suffice.

Egoist isn't being much more interesting, but at least puts some effort into it.

#17 2012-09-10 04:38:00

square wrote:

fnord wrote:

He carpet-bombed half a dozen threads with the same uncreative statement.  This suggests someone who is unable to resist being trolled, is unable to attack trolls with eloquence, or is currently drunk.  I wanted to head off a boring back-and-forth between him and Egoist, and figured a cooling-off period would suffice.

Egoist isn't being much more interesting, but at least puts some effort into it.

"Oh, that poster? Yeah, he's tedious but he's so thoroughly tedious you can't help but admire his effort."

#18 2012-09-10 04:44:33

square wrote:

Eggoist bunks down somewhere between Kathy and Phreddy, not quite insane, but a long way from thoughtful. He's a happy member of the lumpenshill - pay attention to him if you enjoy interactions with ideologues, ignore him if you don't. His ignorant hectoring is no doubt more impressive on 4chan than here. Argybargy, on the other hand, posts nudes, and has long dialogues with DMTDust. What's not to like about that?

#19 2012-09-10 10:03:02

I bet they're the same person.

#20 2012-09-10 14:22:12

Three loops on High Street on the cucking stool I say.

#21 2012-09-10 14:40:38

square wrote:

That's bullshit. Nobody bans fucking Egoist but because somebody tells it to shut the fuck up a few times he gets banned?

Shut the fuck up moron.

Ban me too.

#22 2012-09-10 14:41:38

square wrote:

fnord wrote:

Shut the fuck up

#23 2012-09-13 00:23:16

Bigcat wrote:

square wrote:

That's bullshit. Nobody bans fucking Egoist but because somebody tells it to shut the fuck up a few times he gets banned?

Shut the fuck up moron.

Ban me too.

I don't repetitiously spam. 

Again, good to see you're a perfect example of the party of "tolerance."  Someone puts a different viewpoint, better silence them!

Please tell us what Hugo Chavez's cock tastes again.

#24 2012-09-13 01:29:01

Egoist wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

square wrote:

Shut the fuck up moron.

Ban me too.

I don't repetitiously spam. 

Again, good to see you're a perfect example of the party of "tolerance."  Someone puts a different viewpoint, better silence them!

Please tell us what Hugo Chavez's cock tastes again.

Regardless of what ever else, you're a typical fascist puppet asshole.

#25 2012-09-13 01:29:31

And asshole, I am not a democrat so stuff that shit.

#26 2012-09-13 01:59:16

Regardless of what ever else, you're a typical fascist puppet asshole.

Ad hominem

Yes, classical liberals are fascists but USSR sympathizers are freedom loving patriots!   

No pasaran!

Board footer

cruelery.com