#101 2012-12-13 21:24:31

Apologies to Taint for my neglect.

Opsec, I didn't miss the process, I ignored it. That was so long ago and no one wants to see my old worn out parts anyway. Kinda like goatsee. Not fun to look at.

#102 2012-12-14 11:02:59

Primus, Prodigy... yeah same difference.

#103 2012-12-14 11:28:12

XregnaR wrote:

Primus, Prodigy... yeah same difference.

Yes i really shitted that one up.  This particular video keeps getting banned on youtube.  I thought it was prodigy, but the video said primus and i was drunk....

A nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse.

#104 2012-12-14 11:32:59

Lip shitz wrote:

I think we have a whinny-er

Tom, is that you?

#105 2012-12-14 18:47:20

XregnaR wrote:

Lip shitz wrote:

I think we have a whinny-er

Tom, is that you?

I hate to ask a bunch of questions but what is this 'horse' thing?

911- wyclef jean and mary j blige

#106 2012-12-14 19:39:53

Chuck Schick wrote:

opsec wrote:

choad wrote:

Remember Skippy's List?

I'd forgotten how funny that was.

Chuck Schick wrote:

Engineers make useful things

That is debatable.

Chuck Schick wrote:

Exact is for scientists who believe their own bullshit.

No, science is messy.  You're referring to mathematicians. 

Hello Tripps.  Yeah, the uniform thing.  I learned that day a fake bird Colonel does not outrank a real Executive VP.

Merry Texmas, George!

Thanks for reminding everyone you don't know anything about what real engineers do. Were you classified as a scientist by a government agency too?

sorry for being a dick Opsec.

#107 2012-12-14 19:44:46

Chuck Schick wrote:

Chuck Schick wrote:

opsec wrote:

choad wrote:

Remember Skippy's List?

I'd forgotten how funny that was.

Chuck Schick wrote:

Engineers make useful things

That is debatable.

No, science is messy.  You're referring to mathematicians. 

Hello Tripps.  Yeah, the uniform thing.  I learned that day a fake bird Colonel does not outrank a real Executive VP.

Merry Texmas, George!

Thanks for reminding everyone you don't know anything about what real engineers do. Were you classified as a scientist by a government agency too?

Ooo...Chuck...careful there. Being a dick's okay...but apologizing is dangerous.

#108 2012-12-14 19:47:25

opsec wrote:

Chuck Schick wrote:

opsec wrote:

That is debatable.

Thanks for reminding everyone you don't know anything about what real engineers do.

And with only three little words.  I'm a master of brevity.

While I'm sure an engineer could design a very efficient Hadrosaur trap, I wouldn't consider it to be useful.

Chuck Schick wrote:

Were you classified as a scientist by a government agency too?

If you hadn't missed the point of my story, you'd understand why that scenario is not so far-fetched.

That said, your assertion that "Exact is for scientists" shows a woeful misunderstanding of what constitutes science.

Edited because while felched is amusing, it's spelled fetched.

dude, scientists are not engineers, they don't understand how things get done. Scientist invent shit and engineers figure out how to make something useful from the bunson burner Petrie dish crap that they discover. Engineers who are incompetent are referred to as scientists.

again, sorry for being a dick.

#109 2012-12-14 19:50:35

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Chuck Schick wrote:

Chuck Schick wrote:

Ooo...Chuck...careful there. Being a dick's okay...but apologizing is dangerous.

I tried to tell you guys I am no good at this shit...

#110 2012-12-14 20:00:58

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Chuck Schick wrote:

Chuck Schick wrote:

Hey Wilbur, is lips a sock puppet or not? I am watching Ted and looking at my phone and this thread is long and hard to read. I can't believe its still going.

#111 2012-12-14 20:36:03

Chuck Schick wrote:

dude, scientists are not engineers, they don't understand how things get done. Scientist invent shit and engineers figure out how to make something useful from the bunson burner Petrie dish crap that they discover. Engineers who are incompetent are referred to as scientists.

again, sorry for being a dick.

that's very sweet chuck... i'm sure he was initially crushed by your casual abuse of his feelings....

Here's his testimonial;

#112 2012-12-14 20:55:13

Chuck Schick wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Chuck Schick wrote:

Hey Wilbur, is lips a sock puppet or not? I am watching Ted and looking at my phone and this thread is long and hard to read. I can't believe its still going.

In time, you will find that lip shitz is an original.  I am not anyone you know.   

But, I am actually starting to be intrigued by the dilemna you guys have.  If some smartass really wanted to pull off a childish 'gotcha', it would be real sporting to pretend to be a new character.

but, if he was a member of such a small community, wouldn't it be very difficult for him to conceal his identity, especially if you guys knew each other well?  If I were in your shoes, I would ask me something to try to trick me into identifying my true identity.

I mean, I have never sock-puppeted in any way, shape or form.  How would one change their personality, their opinions, their taste in art and music?  Someone would really have to want to fuck with you in a major way to go to all that trouble.

#113 2012-12-14 21:05:20

#114 2012-12-14 21:25:09

Can we make this thread about the Nokia Lumia 920. I finr it a piece of shit. I am a Nokia fan, I have owned an n95 and an n8. I have a 920 now and it is a piece of shit.

#115 2012-12-14 23:48:15

Lip shitz wrote:

(hey, how do you post a video, not just the link?)

You seem to have figured it out, but for anyone who is still confused, read this.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#116 2012-12-14 23:56:20

Chuck Schick wrote:

Can we make this thread about the Nokia Lumia 920. I finr it a piece of shit. I am a Nokia fan, I have owned an n95 and an n8. I have a 920 now and it is a piece of shit.

Suck me I love it.

Aside from that - who cares what you or I think about a piece of throw-away consumer hardware??

#117 2012-12-15 04:07:05

Chuck Schick wrote:

sorry for being a dick.

Appreciated but unnecessary.  I have a talent for pissing people off. 

Chuck Schick wrote:

Engineers who are incompetent are referred to as scientists.

That's a chestnut which most engineers quote with a smile. 

Let me take another tack.  You'd probably agree that if engineers operated like scientists, everything would be half built and nothing would work.  This was the point I was trying to make about research science being messy and chaotic.

What is it about the 920 you don't like... the phone or Win8?  The phone's had good reviews from what I hear.

I stuck with Android and got an S3 a few months ago and I'm pretty happy with it.  There are scads of features that I'll probably never use.  It pisses me off that I don't know a single person with an S3 or Note so I can't do that cool phone to phone bump (NFC) for file transfers.

#118 2012-12-15 08:46:35

Chuck Schick wrote:

What is it, a camera, a wristwatch, a dildo, what?  I'm not big on materialism, let's make it about sex and music, and tits.

#119 2012-12-15 08:59:11

Board footer

cruelery.com