#1 2013-01-04 00:06:11

#2 2013-01-04 06:14:17

Weed.
Blow.
Mushrooms.

These three, the greatest of these is weed.

No need for anything else for this cat.

#3 2013-01-04 18:34:15

WTF did I just watch?

When I use bath salts my symptoms are almost falling asleep in the tub.

#4 2013-01-04 19:26:09

Baywolfe wrote:

WTF did I just watch?

When I use bath salts my symptoms are almost falling asleep in the tub.

You are using them wrong, don't follow the directions. Rake that shit up and snort it. I like to use a rolled up hundo for good blow, prolly just use a wrinkled up fiver for the salts.

Happy bathing.

#5 2013-01-04 21:55:59

It's a military film?  Our tax dollars at work, by God.

#6 2013-01-04 22:54:52

God damn it, Helen Hunt! Could you please get over yourself and snort up a good ole bath salt PSA for us? Nobody, and I mean nobody, does "freaks the fuck out on drugs" like you do.

#7 2013-01-05 00:35:14

Nice find Banjo, I remember Helen getting all rapable. Rapeable.  Wait, there's no proper spelling for "able to be raped"?!  I suspect that there is a word in most languages that describes this very thing, and I'm disappointed in the English language. 

To the point, it's a shame that the law has criminalized far less harmful recreational substances that the problem is one of people ingesting straight toxins.  I'm frankly appalled at shit like spice and bath salts that are being marketed as euphorics.  It makes me yearn for the days of Shulgin assuring everyone that MDMA was perfectly safe. 

This may be a hat, but I'll err on the side of relevant. The Chemist's War

Wilbursaurus...  Rapable/Rapeable? He looked so eminently rape-able with his spaniel's brown eyes. was pretty much all google returned.

#8 2013-01-05 03:38:57

Rapable and rapeable are both correct, but I prefer rapeable. Rapable now appears to mean "something you can write a rap song about." One can also discuss a victim's "rapeability." There's a curve for that, waiting for a statistician to dare.

Board footer

cruelery.com