#1 2013-01-04 04:33:59

http://www.shop4pvc.com/images/uploads/Shop4Pvc_PUL_Pants_BAG1_Bag_Pants_Side_2.jpg
In theory I appreciate this bold new invention, but only because I particularly savour the smell of a healthy vagina (especially around the 24-hr mark, when they reach their optimum bouquet). It's the hideous look of the thing (the pants, not the vaginas, dimbulb) that distances me from any possible appreciation for the appliance itself. That and the fact that its target market is largely comprised of toxic perverts who wish to enclose, concentrate, and ingest the odour, if not the exudate, of feces, flatulence, vulvovaginal candidiasis and even the legendary bacterial vaginosis - all of these execrable odours and associated fluids commingling in pools of sweat, and, for a further fee, swimming beside rancid lumps of purely gratuitous (and [parenthetically] distinctly excessive) semen.

Last edited by WilberCuntLicker (2013-01-04 04:34:53)

#2 2013-01-04 09:52:59

Fid

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

http://www.shop4pvc.com/images/uploads/ … Side_2.jpg
In theory I appreciate this bold new invention, but only because I particularly savour the smell of a healthy vagina (especially around the 24-hr mark, when they reach their optimum bouquet). It's the hideous look of the thing (the pants, not the vaginas, dimbulb) that distances me from any possible appreciation for the appliance itself. That and the fact that its target market is largely comprised of toxic perverts who wish to enclose, concentrate, and ingest the odour, if not the exudate, of feces, flatulence, vulvovaginal candidiasis and even the legendary bacterial vaginosis - all of these execrable odours and associated fluids commingling in pools of sweat, and, for a further fee, swimming beside rancid lumps of purely gratuitous (and [parenthetically] distinctly excessive) semen.

Similar to the smell of haggis I've heard...

#3 2013-01-04 14:33:14

Fid wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

http://www.shop4pvc.com/images/uploads/ … Side_2.jpg

Similar to the smell of haggis I've heard...

I've only had haggis a few times, and I've never prepared it, but the cooked article does not, in my experience, have a strong odour. I freely admit, however, that I could out-to-lunch on this one.

#4 2013-01-05 10:22:34

I think I'll order the missus some of these so I can make me up a special batch of prison hooch.

Hell, I might even be on to the next Bartles and James. I'll call it "Banjo's Prison Cooch" and sell it to the chinks.

Board footer

cruelery.com