#1 2013-01-10 13:17:07

Finally a little good news. 

Moreover, the poor, highly fertile countries that once churned out immigrants by the boatload are now experiencing birthrate declines of their own. From 1960 to 2009, Mexico’s fertility rate tumbled from 7.3 live births per woman to 2.4, India’s dropped from six to 2.5, and Brazil’s fell from 6.15 to 1.9. Even in sub-Saharan Africa, where the average birthrate remains a relatively blistering 4.66, fertility is projected to fall below replacement level by the 2070s.

#2 2013-01-10 18:35:34

Not fast enough! What ever happened to the promise of ebola?
http://cdni.wired.co.uk/620x413/d_f/ebola.jpg

#3 2013-01-10 18:51:13

Ebola may be too indiscriminate.  If it can be confined to the Turd World, I'm all for it.  Unfortunately dangerous Turd World diseases migrate to the civilized part of the world in the bodies and possessions of Turd World illegals and yuppie scum tourists.  AIDS on the other hand tends to eliminate stupid people who also like to do a lot of unprotected fucking with multiple partners.  It has the advantage of not jumping on random people and infecting them.

Last edited by fnord (2013-01-10 18:53:38)

#4 2013-01-10 18:59:34

fnord wrote:

Ebola may be too indiscriminate.  If it can be confined to the Turd World, I'm all for it.  Unfortunately dangerous Turd World diseases migrate to the civilized part of the world in the bodies and possessions of Turd World illegals and yuppie scum tourists.  AIDS on the other hand tends to eliminate stupid people who also like to do a lot of unprotected fucking with multiple partners.  It has the advantage of not jumping on random people and infecting them.

AIDS is a non-issue, forget about it. I'm still working on a virus that will empty the planet below the 49th parallel. Fair is fair.

#5 2013-01-10 20:13:09

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

fnord wrote:

AIDS is a non-issue, forget about it. I'm still working on a virus that will empty the planet below the 49th parallel. Fair is fair.

Just tie to an IQ of +100.  You should all be very safe then.

#6 2013-01-10 20:18:17

#8 2013-01-11 17:54:14

Bigcat wrote:

The amount of energy required for a little maneuver like that, would likely be a bit out of the range for a Galaxy Class Starship.

#9 2013-01-11 18:22:56

Bigcat wrote:

*ttp://www.space.com/19226-asteroid-apophis-gives-earth-a-close-shave-in-2029-infographic.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+spaceheadlines+%28SPACE.com+Headline+Feed%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo

That looks like it was composited on an Apple IIC and then rendered with a potato.

Board footer

cruelery.com