• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Homely English Atheist Gives Vancouver Man Erection!

#1 2013-01-03 06:05:34

Unfortunately, in order to complete the mission, I had to watch the last three seconds of this video about 30 times in a row.

#2 2013-01-03 10:01:38

Ouch, indeed.

#3 2013-01-03 10:19:51

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
   ...Stephen F Roberts

#4 2013-01-03 11:07:26

A loving god?  Please!  When you back believers into a corner, they always refer back to the bible as the ultimate source.  Unfortunately, for them, their only evidentiary document does not depict a "loving god".  Rather, it depicts a petulant and vindictive asshole.  The obvious role models used for his creation were the petulant vindictive rulers of the times.

#5 2013-01-03 12:02:08

phreddy wrote:

A loving god?  Please!  When you back believers into a corner, they always refer back to the bible as the ultimate source.  Unfortunately, for them, their only evidentiary document does not depict a "loving god".  Rather, it depicts a petulant and vindictive asshole.  The obvious role models used for his creation were the petulant vindictive rulers of the times.

no kingdom 4 u, bro

#6 2013-01-03 13:35:32

That last comment she made was unnecessary, and puts her in the neighborhood of asshole.

#7 2013-01-03 14:00:37

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

phreddy wrote:

no kingdom 4 u, bro

True enough.  Although I believe I live a moral life, the difference between me and "true believers" is that I plan to make the most of my ration of days.  I won't be wasting them begging for deliverance from a manufactured creator.

#8 2013-01-03 18:09:07

Dmtdust wrote:

That last comment she made was unnecessary, and puts her in the neighborhood of asshole.

It was absolutely necessary, asshole or not.

#9 2013-01-03 18:15:12

No, ones' point can be always made without rudeness.  Colour me old fashioned, but this type of behaviour coarsens public discourse.

#10 2013-01-03 18:18:27

Dmtdust wrote:

No, ones' point can be always made without rudeness.  Colour me old fashioned, but this type of behaviour coarsens public discourse.

Dusty, you do realize you are saying that to Tall Paul, right?

#11 2013-01-03 18:25:34

phreddy wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Dusty, you do realize you are saying that to Tall Paul, right?

You have me there Phred.  I will desist.

#12 2013-01-03 19:00:45

Dmtdust wrote:

COLOR yourself able to spell, cocksucker.

I believe I've made my point.

#13 2013-01-03 19:34:35

Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke. 

Religion and superstition are quickly fading from the human experience.  It actually takes an act of willful ignorance to square our current knowledge with the superstitions of the middle ages.

I don't think the lady in the video was trying to be an asshole, when she said she didn't believe because she's nnot an idiot, she felt like she was just stating a fact.  Like saying, 'I am not a mexican' or 'I am not a leper'.

#14 2013-01-03 20:37:47

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Yes - you made your point. You really have turned into a fucking idiot, Ahpoo.

"Colour" is the original and still current spelling of the word in all but one English-speaking country (yours).
Webster's attempt to create an American-standardized spelling was more nationalistic than philological, and led to a lot of stupidity that even you Americans largely chose to ignore. (If you had kept the entire package, and not just "colour/color" and a few others, you would now be writing words such as ar / gard / giv / hav / definit / ruf / det / dout / lam / bur / pur  / etc.) It's all there in Mencken, but I'm not sure you're smart enough to make it through the big words. Better stick to your Harry Potter fanfic.

To be clear, there is nothing inherently wrong with spelling reform, but there is something wrong with being stupid enough to criticize Dusty for writing "colour." Dusty either lived in England, or was lucky enough to have a well-educated American teacher - my dearest friend went to a private school in Oregon, and was instructed in both spellings.

In short, Ahpoo, you have surpassed all other current participants of this board in outright inanity. Congratulations, you brainless nullo.

#15 2013-01-03 20:50:47

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Yes - you made your point. You really have turned into a fucking idiot, Ahpoo.

"Colour" is the original and still current spelling of the word in all but one English-speaking country (yours).
Webster's attempt to create an American-standardized spelling was more nationalistic than philological, and led to a lot of stupidity that even you Americans largely chose to ignore. (If you had kept the entire package, and not just "colour/color" and a few others, you would now be writing words such as ar / gard / giv / hav / definit / ruf / det / dout / lam / bur / pur  / etc.) It's all there in Mencken, but I'm not sure you're smart enough to make it through the big words. Better stick to your Harry Potter fanfic.

To be clear, there is nothing inherently wrong with spelling reform, but there is something wrong with being stupid enough to criticize Dusty for writing "colour." Dusty either lived in England, or was lucky enough to have a well-educated American teacher - my dearest friend went to a private school in Oregon, and was instructed in both spellings.

In short, Ahpoo, you have surpassed all other current participants of this board in outright inanity. Congratulations, you brainless nullo.

I believe ol' Dusty is Welsh. We should be thankful he only adds the occasional superfluous vowel and not Ls, Ys, or Ws.

#16 2013-01-03 21:05:44

Let me walk you through this:

Dusty said discourse needn't be rude. I posted rudeness about some trivial bullshit. It was a joke because this is high street, and civil discourse doesn't seem to be a priority here.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I appreciate now that this is important enough for you to hit up wikipedia and to connect my fake name with some other guy's fake name. Let's hug this out, brah.

#17 2013-01-03 21:23:44

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

Dusty said discourse needn't be rude. I posted rudeness about some trivial bullshit. It was a joke because this is high street, and civil discourse doesn't seem to be a priority here.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I appreciate now that this is important enough for you to hit up wikipedia and to connect my fake name with some other guy's fake name. Let's hug this out, brah.

Oh, I see. You were being ironic. I suppose that it's ironic I didn't catch that, but let's face it - you're weathering a name and personality change that has rendered you a tad-and-a-half suspect. Frankly, I miss Ahpoo29000 - what happened to that art teacher who used to say interesting things about art...and history...and even art history? It is now difficult to distinguish you from LipShit.

#18 2013-01-04 08:55:07

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

Oh, I see. You were being ironic. I suppose that it's ironic I didn't catch that, but let's face it - you're weathering a name and personality change that has rendered you a tad-and-a-half suspect. Frankly, I miss Ahpoo29000 - what happened to that art teacher who used to say interesting things about art...and history...and even art history? It is now difficult to distinguish you from LipShit.

yes, of course.  when you became paranoid, it suddenly became clear that everyone WAS out to get you. 

please get over yourself and stop dragging me into your sorted array of psychological and emotional issues. 

#19 2013-01-04 09:37:09

Fid

Appropriate vid...

#20 2013-01-04 14:27:06

Lip shitz wrote:

https://placester.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/sock-puppet.jpg

#21 2013-01-04 15:21:46

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

nice

#22 2013-01-04 17:18:38

Sorted!!????!!??!!??!? array????  How about sordid???

#23 2013-01-04 17:34:35

gravely wrote:

Sorted!!????!!??!!??!? array????  How about sordid???

Not worth mentioning, Gravely, whoever you are. These are the tricks a sockpuppet, like shitlips, uses to wind up a mark, like you. I give you six points for noticing the solecism, but take half of them away for responding, and the other half for your excessive use of punctuation.

Last edited by WilberCuntLicker (2013-01-04 17:35:41)

#24 2013-01-04 17:37:29

Noted.

#25 2013-01-04 17:51:25

gravely wrote:

Noted.

Wow - you've been around since 2007, Gravely.
What keeps you coming back? Taint's assless chaps?

#26 2013-01-04 17:56:38

Wilber,

You are probably unaware but, chaps,by definition are assless. I can't remember who told me that but I know it wasn't anyone here.

#27 2013-01-04 18:23:28

Bigcat wrote:

Wilber,

You are probably unaware but, chaps,by definition are assless. I can't remember who told me that but I know it wasn't anyone here.

Seriously? Why wasn't I informed?

#28 2013-01-04 18:30:36

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Wilber,

It was supposed to be a secret, I will probably be banished now. No more homo info will be shared with me.

I broke the gaycred trust just to keep you in the loop.

#29 2013-01-04 18:44:09

Bigcat wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Wilber,

It was supposed to be a secret, I will probably be banished now. No more homo info will be shared with me.

I broke the gaycred trust just to keep you in the loop.

I appreciate that, Bigcat. I always like to know what's shakin' in the fruit-loop.

#30 2013-01-04 18:50:15

Bigcat wrote:

Wilber,

Quite the opposite. Aside from cowboys and exotic dancers, asses are the only people who wear chaps.

#31 2013-01-06 07:02:56

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

Why do you pricks from the north American sub-continent think you have a moratorium on the Queen's English? Don't go claiming Canadian citizenship as exception from this.

You dopey cunts think you need to "fix" the spelling, such as writing "center" instead of the correct spelling "centre", and THEN you fuck it up anyway by pronouncing it "cennnnrrrrr"

God damn I hate American accents. Fuck you and all your ancestors and all your descendants. You should all go and shoot yourself. Oh right, you're already working on it.

* cheers oppy for reminding me of the good old days. I sure'n do miss 'em, h-yuk!

#32 2013-01-06 07:19:47

Zombie Elvis wrote:

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

Why do you pricks from the north American sub-continent think you have a moratorium on the Queen's English? Don't go claiming Canadian citizenship as exception from this.

You dopey cunts think you need to "fix" the spelling, such as writing "center" instead of the correct spelling "centre", and THEN you fuck it up anyway by pronouncing it "cennnnrrrrr"

God damn I hate American accents. Fuck you and all your ancestors and all your descendants. You should all go and shoot yourself. Oh right, you're already working on it.

* cheers oppy for reminding me of the good old days. I sure'n do miss 'em, h-yuk!

You're accusing us of thinking we have a "moratorium on the Queen's English?"

I hope you're drunk, because otherwise you're lliterate.

Which ever it is, nice one, dipshit!
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/108/8/7/stupid_cunt_by_manishmansinh-d4wkrfr.jpg

#33 2013-01-06 09:06:55

I hope you're drunk, because otherwise you're >>> lliterate <<<

Nice one. Keep up the good work.

#34 2013-01-06 09:16:59

Zombie Elvis wrote:

I hope you're drunk, because otherwise you're >>> lliterate <<<

Nice one. Keep up the good work.

Mixing up a couple of "i"s and "l"s is a much less serious offense than choosing incorrect and ridiculous diction while going on a purposeless  rant. What, pray tell, did you mean by "a moratorium on the Queen's English?" And who are you, who would make such a basic error of diction, to tell anyone else that your language skills are superior to theirs? You're a second-rate writer, and a pompous, empty-headed cunt. You should stick to posting pictures.

#35 2013-01-06 09:41:25

Zombie Elvis wrote:

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

High Street: A place without irony.

I've been spelling color without a u since grade two--that's just how it is here.

Zombie Elvis wrote:

God damn I hate American accents.

Newfoundland. I rest my case.

Zombie Elvis wrote:

Fuck you and all your ancestors and all your descendants.

We have the more or less the same ancestors; it's just that yours were a bunch of keeners and hosers who wanted to stay on the king's pogey, eh?

#36 2013-01-06 14:40:18

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

Zombie Elvis wrote:

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

High Street: A place without irony.

I've been spelling color without a u since grade two--that's just how it is here.

Zombie Elvis wrote:

God damn I hate American accents.

Newfoundland. I rest my case.

Zombie Elvis wrote:

Fuck you and all your ancestors and all your descendants.

We have the more or less the same ancestors; it's just that yours were a bunch of keeners and hosers who wanted to stay on the king's pogey, eh?

I think mine came to Tennessee in the 1700s directly from the Tower of London.

#37 2013-01-06 16:35:22

Bitch Fights.

#38 2013-01-07 13:24:25

Georgi,
As the Goddess of Grammar, we call upon you to step into this classroom, bitch slap this rowdy bunch and send them to detention.

#39 2013-01-08 08:09:51

Oooh signs of life. Am I reading the wrong website?

#40 2013-01-08 08:35:55

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

You should stick to posting pictures.

You're suggesting I should write words that almost nobody reads? Oh please, I'll leave that to the professionals. How's the career going by the way? Satisfying? Fulfilling? Gets you out of bed in the morning with an optimistic gleam in your eye?

#41 2013-01-08 14:38:48

Zombie Elvis wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

You should stick to posting pictures.

You're suggesting I should write words that almost nobody reads? Oh please, I'll leave that to the professionals. How's the career going by the way? Satisfying? Fulfilling? Gets you out of bed in the morning with an optimistic gleam in your eye?

Odd remark about my career, but thanks for asking. I do not get up early, nor with any gleams in my eye. I generally wake up around now (11:30) with a jaundiced scowl, to my beautiful concubine, who brings me breakfast in bed. At 1:00, when I've woken up a bit, I check my correspondence. If the biotech companies that keep me on retainer don't need my immediate services I spend the afternoon working on my screenplay, or the book of short stories I'm planning to ship to my agent in February. It's a nice life, Zombie. How's yours going? You seem a little bitter.

#42 2013-01-13 09:06:06

Somehow I knew you had to be a failed writer of sorts. Funny you should accuse me of being bitter. Don't mistake my distaste for loud-mouthed dickhead amurricans for a general dissatisfaction with life.

#43 2013-01-16 12:37:45

Zombie Elvis wrote:

Somehow I knew you had to be a failed writer of sorts. Funny you should accuse me of being bitter. Don't mistake my distaste for loud-mouthed dickhead amurricans for a general dissatisfaction with life.

Is this trevor?  You remember me?  We used to do blow in vancouver and we ran a train on this skank once.  Seriously, this sounds exactly like trevor.  You called me Bama because my cock was the national champ......

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Homely English Atheist Gives Vancouver Man Erection!

Board footer

cruelery.com