• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Mt. Dew - it's not just for late night programming binges anymore

#2 2013-03-13 20:55:57

Yes, but will it rot your teeth just as well?

http://www.planterguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/rotting-teeth.jpg

#3 2013-03-13 21:02:37

I was addicted to that shit for many years and it did eat a hole in one of my teeth, a hard-assed woman Navy dentist took me to task and I have pretty much been able to avoid it ever since.  (Although I will admit to a brief Vodka/Red Bull addiction)

#4 2013-03-13 22:37:49

In the southern US they have an even better version. Sundrop. Extra sugar and caffeine for those who think Mountain Dew is not enough. I am not sure if it is available elsewhere. I have always said it glows in the dark.

#5 2013-03-14 01:58:28

Emmeran wrote:

I was addicted to that shit for many years and it did eat a hole in one of my teeth, a hard-assed woman Navy dentist took me to task and I have pretty much been able to avoid it ever since.  (Although I will admit to a brief Vodka/Red Bull addiction)

What was your rating btw?

#6 2013-03-14 02:43:15

Egoist wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Ratings are for squids and wing nuts.

#7 2013-03-14 03:35:10

Emmeran wrote:

Egoist wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Ratings are for squids and wing nuts.

Confirmed for jarine or orifice.

#8 2013-03-14 07:57:43

It's really not a secret around here that I spent 16 years as a Jarhead.

#9 2013-03-14 18:28:24

The Marines are looking for a few good men...

and a whole lot of assholes.

#10 2013-03-14 18:52:28

Baywolfe wrote:

I qualify as the latter...

#11 2013-03-14 20:14:46

Emmeran wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

I qualify as the latter...

Hoo Rah!

#12 2013-03-14 21:13:38

Baywolfe wrote:

Hoo Rah!

Hooah; you straight legged motherfucker.

#13 2013-03-14 21:48:07

Oooh Rah motherfuckers,  Ooh fucking Rah!  I'm not sure where this hooey haahy shit came from but it ain't from the Corps.

Visited MCRD San Diego a few months back to watch my nephew graduate; I am not afraid to admit that it brought a tear to my eye to hear the DI say "eyeballs" and the recruits respond with "Click Sir!"

#14 2013-03-14 22:41:29

HUA!

Heard.
Understood.
Acknowledged.

#15 2013-03-15 02:08:59

Emmeran wrote:

It's really not a secret around here that I spent 16 years as a Jarhead.

So why 16 and not 20?  Then again, the whole jarine thing is a leading indicator for your inability to create a coherent argument.

So this Marine walks into a public restroom. There is a little boy at the sink, and he looks at the Marine and says "WOW! Are you a real Marine?!" The Marine says "Yes, I am, son. Would you like to wear my hat?" The little boy says "Yes!" The Marine puts his cover on the little boys head. All of a sudden this drunk Sailor walks in, his dixie cup all askew, dress blues a mess. The little boy says to him "WOW! Are you a real Sailor?!" The Sailor says in a smartass tone "Yeah, kid. Why, you wanna suck my dick?" The little boy says "Oh no, I'm not a real Marine, I'm just wearing his hat!"

#16 2013-03-15 11:36:16

It's "Gyrene" knucklehead and if you want to get into my life particulars all you have to do is search the history here, I'm not in the mood to regurgitate all that I've shared in the past.  I'm a very open person, no secrets to be found - all you have to do is look.  Also congrats on finding a Jarhead joke on the web, I'm sure your mother is very proud.

#17 2013-03-16 03:11:10

Emmeran wrote:

It's "Gyrene" knucklehead and if you want to get into my life particulars all you have to do is search the history here, I'm not in the mood to regurgitate all that I've shared in the past.  I'm a very open person, no secrets to be found - all you have to do is look.  Also congrats on finding a Jarhead joke on the web, I'm sure your mother is very proud.

My mother is a "reformed" catholic whore.  It doesn't take much to make her proud.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Mt. Dew - it's not just for late night programming binges anymore

Board footer

cruelery.com