#1 2013-04-03 00:18:34

The son of Magic Johnson

Whether or not you're for gay rights, this is just embarassing.

#2 2013-04-03 01:36:29

Two kids holding hands? What's the problem??

#3 2013-04-03 08:46:53

For one, that purse has got to go.

#4 2013-04-03 10:48:10

I heard his ball handling skills were better than dads.

#5 2013-04-03 12:39:28

Lip shitz wrote:

Dad didn't contract AIDS from a toilet seat.  A chip off the old cock.

#6 2013-04-03 13:41:04

phreddy wrote:

Lip shitz wrote:

Spell that out for me. You're saying Magic got AIDS from gay sex? Or Magic got AIDS from sleeping around, and this photo of a guy holding hands is evidence of his promiscuity? I don't get it.

#7 2013-04-03 13:59:43

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

phreddy wrote:

Lip shitz wrote:

Spell that out for me. You're saying Magic got AIDS from gay sex? Or Magic got AIDS from sleeping around, and this photo of a guy holding hands is evidence of his promiscuity? I don't get it.

Sorry you don't get it.  So, here is the simple explanation:  Magic Johnson has AIDS.  The primary method of transmission of AIDS is through gay sex.  When Magic announced his medical condition, several men came out and claimed they had gay sex with him.  Now, we discover his son is gay.  Hence the joke I made, like father, like son.  I know it is difficult to belly laugh when a joke has to be explained, but I hope this at least cheers up your day.

#8 2013-04-03 19:29:13

phreddy wrote:

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

phreddy wrote:

Sorry you don't get it.  So, here is the simple explanation:  Magic Johnson has AIDS.  The primary method of transmission of AIDS is through gay sex.  When Magic announced his medical condition, several men came out and claimed they had gay sex with him.  Now, we discover his son is gay.  Hence the joke I made, like father, like son.  I know it is difficult to belly laugh when a joke has to be explained, but I hope this at least cheers up your day.

You're slipping, Phred. You didn't even work Obama into that post, for shame! Also, the primary method of transmission of AIDS is through gay sex in America, but not elsewhere. It's even harder to belly laugh when your jokes aren't funny.

By the way, I do give you full marks for the post blaming tax and spend (dog-whistle for Democrat) policies for forcing the poor struggling McDonald's corporation demanding a BA to work as a cashier. The evidence proves that borrow, spend and keep-it-off-the-books Republicans are so much better at tanking an economy.

Board footer

cruelery.com