#2 2013-11-13 01:00:30

I'm all for letting people shoot each other.  This weekend I was driving past Lowe's on my way home and saw a skinny gang banger native guy waving a pistol around and screaming at another guy and two women across the street.  I didn't bother calling the cops or running the stupid piece of shit over, I just casually kept going and let nature take its course.  We shouldn't offer certain parts of society protection from themselves, stupidity has this amazing self-destruct system built in and we need to respect it for what it is.  I mentioned earlier that the people involved in this drama were natives, but stupid isn't limited to the Lakota tribe (although they seem to revel in it).  I also see plenty of white trash around here that would starve to death if it weren't for the welfare system.  It may sound cruel, but "Fuck 'em", not only do these people breed, but they are the ones that tend to breed the most, they don't work, they don't contribute and they sure as hell have no problem living off of the hard work of other people.  I feel as if I've done my part to contribute to the betterment of society, I've held down a steady job, made a conscious effort not to produce any children and tried to help people in need the right way by doing it first hand rather than by voting.  It's about time we all stepped back and let the herd cull itself naturally.

#3 2013-11-13 07:33:48

Dirckman wrote:

I'm all for letting people shoot each other.  This weekend I was driving past Lowe's on my way home and saw a skinny gang banger native guy waving a pistol around and screaming at another guy and two women across the street.  I didn't bother calling the cops or running the stupid piece of shit over, I just casually kept going and let nature take its course.  We shouldn't offer certain parts of society protection from themselves, stupidity has this amazing self-destruct system built in and we need to respect it for what it is.  I mentioned earlier that the people involved in this drama were natives, but stupid isn't limited to the Lakota tribe (although they seem to revel in it).  I also see plenty of white trash around here that would starve to death if it weren't for the welfare system.  It may sound cruel, but "Fuck 'em", not only do these people breed, but they are the ones that tend to breed the most, they don't work, they don't contribute and they sure as hell have no problem living off of the hard work of other people.  I feel as if I've done my part to contribute to the betterment of society, I've held down a steady job, made a conscious effort not to produce any children and tried to help people in need the right way by doing it first hand rather than by voting.  It's about time we all stepped back and let the herd cull itself naturally.

I like you, Dirck. 100%

#4 2013-11-13 12:15:33

The world is overdue for a nice bioengineered plague; one that targets stupid defective people.  The herd needs culling!!

#5 2013-11-13 17:11:26

fnord wrote:

The world is overdue for a nice bioengineered plague; one that targets stupid defective people.  The herd needs culling!!

What, Fox News isn't enough for you?

#6 2013-11-13 18:52:02

fnord wrote:

I thought that's what AIDS was.  Wipe out the indigenous population of Africa, once and for all, and start over.

#7 2013-11-13 22:40:00

Baywolfe wrote:

fnord wrote:

I thought that's what AIDS was.  Wipe out the indigenous population of Africa, once and for all, and start over.

While I believe the percentage of defectives is astronomical among those of sub-Saharan ancestry, other races have their share of stupid and/or defective fucktards who need to die.

#8 2013-11-13 22:52:58

A few years ago I dreamed of a peaceful, lawless, and utopian anarchic society in which people flourished and determined their own individual fates.  Lately I've been so fed up with the stupid fucks I have to maneuver around on a daily basis that I've been dreaming of a violent, lawless anarchic society straight out of Mad Max.

#9 2013-11-14 03:30:25

Fall mountains, just don't fall on me
Probably too many homo sapiens on this planet
Just sayin'

#10 2013-11-14 17:43:11

MSG Tripps wrote:

Just sayin'

Too many people living on top of each other, for sure.  When's the last time a city/town/etc. was formed in this country that wasn't a suburb of a much larger city? 

And yet, you drive the North/South hurricane route on I-49 in Louisiana from Shreveport to New Orleans and you'd swear nobody lives in the whole fucking state.

#11 2013-11-14 19:17:34

Baywolfe wrote:

MSG Tripps wrote:

Just sayin'

Too many people living on top of each other, for sure.  When's the last time a city/town/etc. was formed in this country that wasn't a suburb of a much larger city? 

And yet, you drive the North/South hurricane route on I-49 in Louisiana from Shreveport to New Orleans and you'd swear nobody lives in the whole fucking state.

Drive 200 miles south from Santa Barbara to San Diego and you would swear it is one non-stop city, with the exception of Camp Pendleton.

#12 2013-11-14 22:42:48

It's all about the breakdown in politeness. If they brought back dueling as an honorable settlement to a personal slight I think you would start to see people respect each other's boundaries a lot more.

#13 2013-11-17 11:00:40

Emmeran wrote:

Drive 200 miles south from Santa Barbara to San Diego and you would swear it is one non-stop city, with the exception of Camp Pendleton.

"Boo-fuckin-hoo," says the Eastern Seaboard.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/18_eshorenight.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#14 2013-11-17 13:38:28

The funny part for me is that growing up in Podunk Nebraska I had always envisioned the east coast as one giant non-stop city and then arriving here from SoCal and discovering it's not nearly as overpopulated.  Believe you this Georgie, SoCal is one large non-stop city from the Mexican border to Santa Barbara - 30 million souls stuff themselves into that miserable desert environs and there ain't no green space in sight.

PS:  Funny side note - I grew using the term Podunk for any out of the way place, turns out I now currently live just a few miles from the actual Podunk.  So there you go if anyone want's to spend the effort to find me all of the clues have been laid out and you can knock on my door.  I, myself, am just enjoying the circularity of life - all things reconnect eventually.

Last edited by Emmeran (2013-11-17 13:42:46)

#15 2013-11-17 13:55:15

Baywolfe wrote:

Worse the uniformity of poor planning, architecture, building materials, highway engineering, and business franchisees that afflict each one.

You can't parachute uninformed anywhere anymore without asking, "Where the fuck am I?"

Posted by Emmeran
https://cruelery.com/img/short-spacer.gifhttps://cruelery.com/sidepic/wherever.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

Last edited by choad (2013-11-17 16:54:32)

Board footer

cruelery.com