#2 2008-01-01 18:18:19

Kumari Fulbright, 25, is accused, along with three other men…

According to court filings, Fulbright and the three other men…

Whatever her other failings as a human being, she is a lovely drag queen/pre-op tranny.

#3 2008-01-01 18:44:14

At one of the two houses, according to search warrant documents filed in court, police recovered a spent bullet, as well as .45-caliber ammunition, plastic gloves, marijuana and the victim's wallet and bookcase. At the other house, authorities recovered duct tape.

It wasn't enough to kidnap him, she had to steal his bookcase?

#4 2008-01-01 19:44:35

headkicker_girl wrote:

I love being a lawyer.

Like I love living in Arizona. Oy.

#5 2008-01-01 20:20:56

I'm surprised they got an indictment. That's all hearsay, right?

#6 2008-01-01 22:43:43

choad wrote:

I'm surprised they got an indictment. That's all hearsay, right?

The burden of proof and rules of evidence typical of most states' grand jury proceedings have resulted in the saying among lawyers that it is possible to indict a ham sandwich. Despite the way the talking heads on the news portray it, all an indictment proves is that a prosecutor was able to convince a bare majority of a group of people that there is a possibility that a defendant might be guilty of something. Most of the time evidence that would not be allowed in forums as formal as Judge Joe Brown's TV court can be presented, often without the benefit of defense. Hearsay is just fine and dandy. Having said that, I seriously doubt a prosecutor would have the balls to go after a Federal Judge's summer trophy girlfriend without a pretty good case.

Board footer

cruelery.com