#2 2014-02-20 13:34:05

It's quite refreshing to see protesters in the streets who are seeking personal liberty and economic freedom instead of the imposition of Sharia law.

#3 2014-02-20 22:14:14

I'm continuously flabbergasted about how little coverage this gets here in the States.

#4 2014-02-20 22:42:15

This is just typical of governments doing what they do when they don't get their way.  Don't be a fucking moron thinking you are "the government" or have any real say in what they do.  If intelligent people applied the same logic to politics that they do to religion we'd be living in a far better, government free, safer and less complicated world.  This shit is just old hat and it's happened over and over again.  The details are meaningless, it's just a bunch of stupid assholes getting killed by a government and thinking that if they somehow got control of the government or created a "new kind" of government things would be better.

#5 2014-02-20 22:56:07

GooberMcNutly wrote:

I'm continuously flabbergasted about how little coverage this gets here in the States.

Oh, I don't know... it's getting about as much coverage as the holodomor did.

#6 2014-02-21 21:06:56

whosasailorthen wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Oh, I don't know... it's getting about as much coverage as the holodomor did.

WTF planet do you live on? The fucking Olympics are on TV and Syria's soooo last month boring.

Board footer

cruelery.com