#2 2015-10-28 09:00:04

Prison beat downs for being a cheeky cunt.

Seems reasonable.

#3 2015-10-28 22:33:35

I found out today via my Ancestry DNA results that I'm 32% Irish.  I never knew I was Irish before, but now that I know I figure I should go all out and act like I'm Irish.

#4 2015-10-28 22:52:36

Dirckman wrote:

I found out today via my Ancestry DNA results that I'm 32% Irish.  I never knew I was Irish before, but now that I know I figure I should go all out and act like I'm Irish.

I'm half Irish and half Scottish.

I like to drink, but I just don't like to pay for it.

#5 2015-10-29 00:55:22

whosasailorthen wrote:

Dirckman wrote:

I'm Irish, Scottish and Welsh. I like to drink, don't like to pay for it and will never pay you back for the rounds you bought. The English part of me despises the other 3/4 of me for that.

#6 2015-10-29 07:08:19

Speaking after court, Garda Inspector Tom Kennedy described what happened during the hearing as "unbelievable".
"In all my time working in court, I never seen an indecent display like I witnessed today.
"What happened was incredible and to see someone moon at a judge and then show his genitals to the court and hold them in his hand was an affront to the administration of justice in the court..
"Why someone would do that, I just don't know," he said.
Inspector Kennedy described the situation in court as "tense and explosive".

Given the passions of the last few decades it seems the Gardai have wilted a touch

#7 2015-10-29 10:45:05

whosasailorthen wrote:

Tommy Chong staked a claim to that 40 years ago (describing his mother) and he exacts a one-blunt surcharge for every trespass.

This one's duty free: My step daughter boasts her dad's high German intelligence and her mother's Irish inability to do anything with it.

#8 2015-10-29 14:15:35

Dated an Irish-Mexican chick once, didn't last long after I hung out with her family a couple of times.  Blurry nights with a really prime example of pot-luck nightmare on the table every time.  Didn't help that they were all jarheads and sailors also (my chick was a jarhead).

Of course not a single one of them had ever heard of a condom.

Board footer

cruelery.com