#1 2016-05-14 05:52:29

May as well give them a sticky thread, cuz these types of fuckers just never go away and stay gone.

#2 2016-05-15 17:42:42

Read all about it

The National Rifle Association was founded in 1871 by National Guard and retired Army officers in New York who vowed to “promote rifle practice” and improve marksmanship. The first president, Civil War general Ambrose Burnside, had seen too many Union soldiers who couldn’t shoot straight. For generations thereafter, the NRA focused on shooting, hunting and conservation, and no one thought of it as a gun lobby.
The turmoil of the 1960s — assassinations, street violence, riots — spurred Congress to pass the Gun Control Act of 1968, the first major piece of gun legislation since the New Deal. Supporters of gun control originally included California Gov. Ronald Reagan, who worried about the heavily armed Black Panthers.

The NRA didn’t like the 1968 law, viewing it as overly restrictive, but also didn’t see it as a slide toward tyranny. The top NRA officer, Franklin Orth, wrote in the association’s publication American Rifleman that “the measure as a whole appears to be one that the sportsmen of America can live with.”

The key word: “sportsmen.”

The key word for today's NRA, its members, and the manufacturers, is "tactical". Guns* to kill other people with.

*and kinves, and for shit sale, pens.

Last edited by sigmoid freud (2016-05-15 17:47:27)

#3 2016-05-15 18:40:00

sigmoid freud wrote:

Read all about it

Look - it's my God given right to own and operate drone aircraft armed with guided missiles. 

Y'all commie pinko treasonous fags can fuck right the hell off - it's my right!!

(Where's my self-propelled remotely operated artillery piece with rocket assisted projectiles - ain't no deer gonna be allowed to run from me (within a 45k radius))

#4 2016-05-15 18:45:46

Emmeran wrote:

sigmoid freud wrote:

Read all about it

Look - it's my God given right to own and operate drone aircraft armed with guided missiles. 

Y'all commie pinko treasonous fags can fuck right the hell off - it's my right!!

(Where's my self-propelled remotely operated artillery piece with rocket assisted projectiles - ain't no deer gonna be allowed to run from me (within a 45k radius))

Didja getcher buck yit?

#5 2016-05-15 20:52:29

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Didja getcher buck yit?

Nah - didn't go out.

Oddly enough I might have to break one of my rifles out of storage soon, apparently some rude assed 'coon has taken to shitting on my roof.  Current cat ain't big enough to send up after him and can't have some coon shittin on the roof sooo..... Prob vermin gun time.

(as you might guess I don't abide much by traps...)

#6 2016-05-16 01:16:20

Here ya go. You will need this after you shoot the coon off your roof.

https://search.yahoo.com/local/s;_ylt=A … ymyy-t-999

#7 2016-05-16 07:21:44

Benjamin sells a 22 air rifle that will knock that raccoon flat on its ass, and won't disturb your neighbors.  Quieter than a suppressed 22LR.

#8 2016-05-19 06:54:14

Fucking fuck.

I'm not a "black lives matter" kind of guy - but this asshole stalked and shot someone.  Go hunt him Big Cat.

Board footer

cruelery.com