#1 2016-06-08 18:42:57

Not the one in Massachusetts, fortunately

Hey, I just want to shout out to you bunch of miscreants and let you know I'm not dead yet.  It's not for lack of taunting the reaper... I commute as often as I can on 2 wheels now.  Work has gotten to the point which now interferes with my drinking which I suppose makes me a workaholic.  The responsible adult shit can't last, but I'm enjoying it while it does.

Best to all (your young daughters too).

#2 2016-06-08 19:25:29

Got GPS on that thing?

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/driveinliquor.png
https://cruelery.com/sidepic/bicycleweird.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#3 2016-06-08 19:52:30

Hey, Hey Hey!!!

Things on High Street in MA are just fine - Podunk has never been better!

We have a kind friend that keeps Melons in extraordinary mellow moods - the roaring 20teen's indeed!!

#4 2016-06-08 21:59:17

opsec wrote:

Hey, I just want to shout out to you bunch of miscreants and let you know I'm not dead yet.  It's not for lack of taunting the reaper...

You should come by more often.  I miss you.

#5 2016-06-09 09:26:09

I hear about a roomful of pot that goes up in smoke and all I can think of the Tom Paxton's Talking Vietnam Potluck Blues.

#6 2016-06-12 07:14:29

Come on in out of the cornstarch and dry your mukluks by the cellophane.

#7 2016-06-12 15:03:22

Fled wrote:

You can sit here in the waiting room, or you can wait here in the sitting room.

#8 2016-06-12 17:07:54

Fled wrote:

That should have been "Alright, come in Out of the cornstarch and dry your mukluks by the fire" followed by
"Your mukluks must be dry by now, why don't you pull them up out of the cellophane before they scorch."

#9 2016-06-12 21:09:27

Tall Paul wrote:

Fled wrote:

That should have been "Alright, come in Out of the cornstarch and dry your mukluks by the fire" followed by
"Your mukluks must be dry by now, why don't you pull them up out of the cellophane before they scorch."

Oh, Nick... you're such a tool.

#10 2016-06-12 23:59:07

whosasailorthen wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Fled wrote:

Oh, Nick... you're such a tool.

Am-scray, astard-bay.

#11 2016-06-13 13:31:14

Tall Paul wrote:

Fled wrote:

If we're going to get all technical now...

C~ You see! I told you, we used to have another one but it vanished mysteriously. Alright come in Out of the cornstarch and dry your mukluks by the fire (door closes) let me introduce myself I'm Nick Danger

ND~ No let me introduce myself I'm Nick Danger

C~ If you’re so smart why don’t you pick up your cues faster?

ND~ Are those my cues?

C~ Yes and they must be dry by now, Why don’t you pull them up out of the cellophane before they Scorch all rightcha can I take your hat and coat?

#12 2016-06-13 16:50:25

Baywolfe wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Fled wrote:

If we're going to get all technical now...

C~ You see! I told you, we used to have another one but it vanished mysteriously. Alright come in Out of the cornstarch and dry your mukluks by the fire (door closes) let me introduce myself I'm Nick Danger

ND~ No let me introduce myself I'm Nick Danger

C~ If you’re so smart why don’t you pick up your cues faster?

ND~ Are those my cues?

C~ Yes and they must be dry by now, Why don’t you pull them up out of the cellophane before they Scorch all rightcha can I take your hat and coat?

That's "...hat and goat, Sir?" To quote R. Crumb, "Ah am dis-gusted by these fools."

#13 2016-06-16 06:14:55

Oh, nitty-pick-pick!

Board footer

cruelery.com