#2 2016-09-15 23:02:54

Best.  Review.   Ever.

"The covers of this book are too far apart."  - Ambrose Bierce

#3 2016-09-16 02:46:31

I live in a red flyover state which always gives its Electoral College votes to the Republican presidential candidate. I'm voting for Jill Stein as a protest against  Hillary being the Democratic candidate.

#4 2016-09-16 11:12:03

The great state of Texas is going to stick its collective tongue firmly up Trump's ass.  I'm voting straight Democrat in the hopes that one or more assholes at the State level will get kicked out.  At least we do hire the handicapped.  We voted out a retard and replaced him with a cripple.

#5 2016-09-19 12:21:20

Can anyone point to the presidential election cycle when it became de rigeur to publish your own book during the run? Carter's "Why Not the Best?" (Which singlehandedly convinced me that the smartest person makes the worst President).

#6 2016-09-19 14:35:09

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Can anyone point to the presidential election cycle when it became de rigeur to publish your own book during the run? Carter's "Why Not the Best?" (Which singlehandedly convinced me that the smartest person makes the worst President).

Yep, in fact, I knew the guy responsible; Ted Sorensen, who ghost wrote JFK's Profiles In Courage.

Board footer

cruelery.com