• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Obama planning to release another 600 convicted felons

#1 2016-09-05 09:00:41

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/o … ces-227558

Just amazing how determined obummer is to flood our streets with rapists and murderers. If he could get away with it he would close down every maximum security hell hole, have the federal reserve buy limos to chauffeur the scum inmates into the suburbs, and then make white tax payers buy them their ghetto marijuana.

#2 2016-09-05 09:12:45

http://i.imgur.com/KZF5Q7Q.jpg

#3 2016-09-05 09:29:14

bobsdiner wrote:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/obama-commutes-prison-sentences-227558

Just amazing how determined obummer is to flood our streets with rapists and murderers. If he could get away with it he would close down every maximum security hell hole, have the federal reserve buy limos to chauffeur the scum inmates into the suburbs, and then make white tax payers buy them their ghetto marijuana.

If you don't currently, or have never used drugs, you'll probably find yourself metaphorically anal-raped here.  Repeatedly.  And if you're going to disparage the current President of the United States, please have the guts to call him "nigger".  It's what all you racist assholes want to call him but, apparently, can't find the balls to do so. 

Believe me, if Trump/Drumpf gets elected, "retard" is probably the most kindest adjective you'll see here.

#4 2016-09-05 10:20:16

Troll

#5 2016-09-05 18:43:37

Why because you don't agree with my thoughts? What are internet forums for if you can't express your thoughts?

#6 2016-09-05 19:57:53

Abuse, newbie.

#7 2016-09-05 20:54:23

It is just so fucking easy to find the facts.  Know how long it took me to find that link?  Five fucking seconds.  (It would have been closer to three, but my fingers are a little tired.)

It's obvious you can type, since you were able to post; so why haven't you used your typing ability and Internet access to make at least a limp thrust at learning more about the world around you?

Your "rapists and murderers" only exist in your sad little terrified mind.  The rest of your childish noise is worthless except in how it exposes your paranoia and fear of The Blax.

#8 2016-09-06 09:54:21

bobsdiner wrote:

Why because you don't agree with my thoughts? What are internet forums for if you can't express your thoughts?

We're not like those other forums.  We shall see if you return, let alone survive unscathed.

#9 2016-09-06 11:40:48

Still here. Well, at least democracy is alive n' kicking. Being able to hold a different opinion... "subversion" etc, is what makes the US, the US and not Iran... or one of those toilets in Africa, run by (@George Orr) "The Blax".

#10 2016-09-06 11:54:31

Oh George,

Why oh why must we let a little thing like facts get in the way of what we want to believe? Haven't we progressed beyond all that in this brave new world?

Some of us just want to believe.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/359_i_want_to_believe_by_meganlara-d9cvql9.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#11 2016-09-06 12:00:44

bobsdiner wrote:

Still here. Well, at least democracy is alive n' kicking. Being able to hold a different opinion... "subversion" etc, is what makes the US, the US and not Iran... or one of those toilets in Africa, run by (@George Orr) "The Blax".

As has been said be better people than me, I don't have to respect your opinion, I only have to respect your informed opinion.  Coming in here with a Fox News hot topic post is not really going to spawn much meaningful dialog.  Especially, as Georgie pointed out, your facts came directly from your ass.

#12 2016-09-06 13:03:26

The web's walled gardens have sucked the life out of legitimate news gathering and few seem to have noticed they're paying way more for much less.

#13 2016-09-06 18:38:40

AM talk radio + long commute to work = limited correlation-level thought expression.

Of all the reasons to despise the current POS POTUS, releasing prisoners ain't one of them. 

Sincerely,
A guy, on side of mountain, under tarp, beside glacier, in rain/snow, spying dall sheep and mountain goats...not the moose he is after, in soggy boredom, standing correct direction, found bar of reception on phone to visit high-Street

On mountain freezing
Chance high street visitation
Hot shower needed

Last edited by JetRx (2016-09-06 19:41:31)

#14 2016-09-06 20:07:36

JetRx wrote:

AM talk radio + long commute to work = limited correlation-level thought expression.

Of all the reasons to despise the current POS POTUS, releasing prisoners ain't one of them. 

Sincerely,
A guy, on side of mountain, under tarp, beside glacier, in rain/snow, spying dall sheep and mountain goats...not the moose he is after, in soggy boredom, standing correct direction, found bar of reception on phone to visit high-Street

On mountain freezing
Hot shower needed

Well if the wolves bears or hyperthermia take you during the long night,  I for one am glad you decided to waste your last bar of signal on us.

Good on ya and here's hoping the happy hunting ground in the great beyond yeilds better yeild.

#15 2016-09-06 21:33:34

bobsdiner wrote:

I would say it has more to do with you hopping on in here like you just discovered politico and are providing enlightenment. You seem to be a douche plunger.

Interesting though to have fresh meat in the fridge. How did you end up here? Do they ever do anything at Bob's Diner other than drink coffee and watch Fox News?

#16 2016-09-06 21:40:48

JetRx wrote:

Sincerely,

On mountain freezing
Hot shower needed

That's pretty cool man. Good luck.

I am hoping to make a Denali attempt in 2018. Would be my 3rd of the 7 summits if I make it. I am starting to come down with a bit of a "fat ass" problem though and that will not be helpful.

#17 2016-09-07 07:27:21

Bigcat wrote:

I am hoping to make a Denali attempt in 2018. Would be my 3rd of the 7 summits if I make it. I am starting to come down with a bit of a "fat ass" problem though and that will not be helpful.

Good luck, BC.  I always wanted to give Denali a try.  You're going to be carrying one heavy pack.

#18 2016-09-07 08:12:13

Fled wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Good luck, BC.  I always wanted to give Denali a try.  You're going to be carrying one heavy pack.

Are you referring to my penis?

Anyhow, I am looking for 2 others if you're interested. I don't have many details just yet but I can be pretty flexible with most of it.

#19 2016-09-07 08:53:39

Bigcat wrote:

Fled wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Anyhow, I am looking for 2 others if you're interested. I don't have many details just yet but I can be pretty flexible with most of it.

I have but to go into the family room and look at the triptych of Denali that we bought in the art gallery of the Captain Cook Hotel to know you couldn't drag my fat ass up that mountain with anything less than the Liebherr LTM 11200-9.1 crane.

#20 2016-09-07 09:37:52

Bigcat wrote:

Fled wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Love the Denali stuff, but wtf did the penis line come from?? Someone's single... hehehe. Get yourself over to OKcupid's personality test @BigCat and enjoy! The libtards that run that site have a hardon for both obummer and Denali. Saying that though, I recently tried my hand at online dating on 2 christian/conservative run sites, Todd and Clare, and Christian Mingle, and the first netted me a Hillary-supporting shrink and the latter, one of those NYC libtard student types with a hangup for Debbie Wasserman Schultz... Christ XD!

#21 2016-09-07 10:25:21

Bob,
You are just too good to be true.
Warmest regards,
JR

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2016-09-07 10:26:32)

#22 2016-09-07 13:57:29

Hi Bob!  You seem to be a major closet case. If you are really hairy and in decent shape I would love to help you discover the world outside your closet!

#23 2016-09-07 15:17:16

bobsdiner wrote:

wtf did the penis line come from??

Fled said "you are going to be carrying one heavy pack"

I was making a crude "that's what she said" type of joke.

I like chicks. The more trashy the better but, thanks for the offer. Take Fnordio up on his offer. I sure he will boff you really well, plus he is also a racist like you. I would like an invitation to your wedding reception if it works out.

#24 2016-09-07 17:05:21

fnord wrote:

Hi Bob!  You seem to be a major closet case. If you are really hairy and in decent shape I would love to help you discover the world outside your closet!

I was thinking the same thing about this Brawndo guzzler, I wonder how many hours a day he thinks about big black cocks - he seems obsessed.

#25 2016-09-07 19:28:46

bobsdiner wrote:

Thanks for letting us know you are a lower middle class white guy.

#26 2016-09-07 21:48:20

Chuck Schick wrote:

bobsdiner wrote:

Proud blue collar worker.

#27 2016-09-07 21:53:02

bobsdiner wrote:

Chuck Schick wrote:

bobsdiner wrote:

Proud to be your boss.

#28 2016-09-07 23:04:32

bobsdiner wrote:

I'm so horney right now thinking about what I want to do to you with my dick!

#29 2016-09-08 07:03:28

This is really nice.

#30 2016-09-08 08:38:26

Been kite surfing lately Max?

Is that why you are in Australia?  Or are you using a VPN service?

When was the last time you were in San Antonio?

Last edited by XregnaR (2016-09-08 08:42:54)

#31 2016-09-09 17:55:22

Bigcat wrote:

This is really nice.

Indeed. He took the bait like the dumb ass he is.

#32 2016-09-22 01:29:45

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

JetRx wrote:

Sincerely,

On mountain freezing
Hot shower needed

Well if the wolves bears or hyperthermia take you during the long night,  I for one am glad you decided to waste your last bar of signal on us.

Good on ya and here's hoping the happy hunting ground in the great beyond yeilds better yeild.

Finally, managed to seal the deal.  Ultimately, what brought the nobel creature before my B&C reticle was his propensity (shared by virtually all male species) to  fight/fuck. 
Twenty-one days in the wilds.  If a god exists, he was there (as usual) showing my atropphing human senses what they're missing day in and out. .

#33 2016-09-22 01:34:58

Bigcat wrote:

JetRx wrote:

Sincerely,

On mountain freezing
Hot shower needed

That's pretty cool man. Good luck.

Good luck on ya Cat-Dawg.  I suppose you'll be flying to the Kahiltna vs. working it up the Muldrow (my plan).  It's all good if you're going 4 7 though.  RESPECT!

How's the Flossie Lassie fairing these days?  I have a fresh pile of marrow laden bones (still in cooler) should she be requiring any natural remedy.

Last edited by JetRx (2016-09-22 01:38:12)

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Obama planning to release another 600 convicted felons

Board footer

cruelery.com