#2 2021-05-05 03:43:41

Ugh. Never hoped for a DDoS attack so much.

#4 2021-05-05 09:55:41

If the kids want to shut him down, they can go for it.  I still believe in freedom of speech and the subsequent ramifications from it.  Like losing the election.

They should change it from "Desk" to "Whines from a 12 Year Old" though.  But if those fools want to give him money, well, you know what they say about fools and their money.  In a recent poll, 75% of Republicans believe that Joseph Biden Jr. is not the legitimate President.  They're not even bothering to seek proof, they take 45's word as Gospel.

#5 2021-06-04 14:41:26

Aaaaaand, it's done.  Guess that desk was pretty small.

The blog page that former President Donald Trump launched less than one month ago, after his team suggested he'd be launching a major new social platform, has been permanently shuttered. . . .

Those who attempt to visit the page are now greeted with a web form asking for their contact information to receive updates through email or text message.

#6 2021-06-04 17:25:44

CNN and MSNBC ruined some of my schadenfreude over this by their obsessive trumpeting (pun intended) of the blog's demise.  They should have followed the AP's example of not even reporting it as news.  The damn thing was getting less traffic than Pet Finder.

#7 2021-06-05 07:21:13

I thought Pet Finder was a "lifestyles" dating site??

Come to think of it, the Trump should have turned his site into a dating forum. That would have swelled the traffic count above loser status.

Board footer

cruelery.com