#1 2022-03-03 00:32:22

CDC:  COVID-19 vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way...the genetic material delivered by mRNA vaccines never enters the nucleus of your cells

Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University, 20502 Malmö, Sweden:  The Pfizer VAX enters liver cells and converts into DNA*....Say whaaaaaaaaa?
*Heres duh science for muh HS denier denizens.

Step right up and get that booster!

Fear not!  Important people "in the know" say there's nothingto worry about.

Truth be told, much rather kill my liver with a good cabernet/beer vs. a rapidly developed, ineffective, experimental VAX, foisted upon the citizenry by big-pharma-bought-and-paid-for government bureaucracy. 
However, as Polonius says, “to each his own, thine self be true”...even if you're a cowering, neurotic, progressive lackey. 

In other news:

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/307_fully-vaccinated-covid-deaths-official-data-2.jpeg

Might this ANOTHER time when "dissidents" had it right?

Last edited by JetRx (2022-03-03 02:59:21)

#2 2022-03-03 06:26:24

Another splat post.

#3 2022-03-03 13:49:02

Ol' Mr. Lack O' Peer Review Posting Away To Support His Usual Lack Of Actual Facts Daily Posting
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/brownsto … tute-bias/

#4 2022-03-03 13:51:14

So, to return to a question/s of a month ago. I think I know the answers on both of these, but hey, it would be nice to get an actual answer.
1. Are you vaccinated?
2. If not, will you insist on burdening the medical field by taking your silly ass to the hospital if you become infected? In all selfishness of course.

#5 2022-03-03 16:22:43

JetRx wrote:

In other news:

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/307 … ata-2.jpeg

Dude, do you use basic math to do your job, or are you just being willfully ignorant, lost in a sea of confirmation bias.

That chart is not the way you measure this. Even a gross over-simplification would get you a gold star in 5th grade statistics.
A hypothetical word problem, heck use any rates you want for this exercise;

1 million people
85 % Vaxed
Death rate for Vaxed .001
Death rate for Un-Vaxed .004

How many more of the vaxed will die?

Vaxed -       850000 x .001 = 850
Un-Vaxed -  150000 x .004 = 600

Bonus question, From this alone, which group do you most stand a chance with?

Extra Credit, Which group would you want to take the bus with to Vegas to play those odds?

#6 2022-03-08 08:47:39

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

JetRx wrote:

In other news:

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/307 … ata-2.jpeg

Dude, do you use basic math to do your job, or are you just being willfully ignorant, lost in a sea of confirmation bias.

That chart is not the way you measure this. Even a gross over-simplification would get you a gold star in 5th grade statistics.
A hypothetical word problem, heck use any rates you want for this exercise;

1 million people
85 % Vaxed
Death rate for Vaxed .001
Death rate for Un-Vaxed .004

How many more of the vaxed will die?

Vaxed -       850000 x .001 = 850
Un-Vaxed -  150000 x .004 = 600

Bonus question, From this alone, which group do you most stand a chance with?

Extra Credit, Which group would you want to take the bus with to Vegas to play those odds?

Chart derived from this report.  As with your ∞ boosters, feel free having a go at it.  Slice & dice their maff until your keyboard is sticky.  Bottom line: I'll take 95%...96%...98%...99% (pick one) survivability odds, in Vegas (lived there a few years)...or anywhere else, before jacking experimental vax(s).
As far as taking up "vital" space in those "overflowing" hospitals, simian-boi might consider first hammering the morbidly obese diabetics (WILLINGLY shoveling shit food down their pie-holes) who take up waaaay more beds in the healthcare system...before preaching at the non-vaxed. 
Again, if it's taht serious, why are mandates disappearing? The (political) science sez "midterms".
Need a "fact checker" => lol  Where did they come from all of a sudden? 
The con is slowly being exposed.

Last edited by JetRx (2022-03-08 09:16:38)

#7 2022-03-24 04:11:51

#8 2022-03-24 15:37:30

This mentality of "I'll get it and I'll either live or die, but either way, it'll be over", is not only wrong, it's positively moronic and may have laid the path for a lifetime of Post-Covid symptoms and illnesses.  This is a Super-Flu with a touch of the Pandora's Box plagues.

If they came out with a vax for all forms of cancer tomorrow, these same people would be demanding the vaccination immediately.  But when a once-in-a-lifetime (we hope) plague comes along and people have to make adult decisions, the people that are the age of adults but still act like children are always left behind.  For every picture of a fully masked crowd in 1911, there were nine that weren't taken (or taken and destroyed) of crowds with no masks.  Give the sophistication level of medicine back then, I think we all know what happened to a lot of them.

#9 2022-03-25 13:44:36

I learned today that pasteurization was invented in 1865, yet it took 50 years of political fighting about the process for pasteurization to be fully accepted.  In the interim, countless children died of tuberculosis, brucellosis, diptheria, and a variety of other avoidable illnesses.  If you drag your knuckles, they're going to get scraped up.

#10 2022-03-26 00:31:15

Fled wrote:

I learned today that pasteurization was invented in 1865, yet it took 50 years of political fighting about the process for pasteurization to be fully accepted.  In the interim, countless children died of tuberculosis, brucellosis, diptheria, and a variety of other avoidable illnesses.  If you drag your knuckles, they're going to get scraped up.

Sad hearing of your condition
Avoidable?  Perhaps.

#11 2022-03-26 14:17:00

Other cases of the same condition have been tied to having the Covid-19 virus.

#12 2022-03-28 20:39:03

In Vitro.

LOL.

"At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome.”

The Verdict

A study into whether the mRNA Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine may convert into DNA by reverse transcription was conducted on liver cancer cells in an in-vitro experiment. While the study found some evidence this might occur, the study does not show the change claimed by Peter McCullough and does not show a process that occurs in living subjects. The study’s authors and experts spoken to by AAP FactCheck say the research has been widely misunderstood and did not investigate or prove that the Pfizer vaccine alters human DNA.

False – The claim is inaccurate.

https://www.aap.com.au/factcheck/a-swed … human-dna/

#13 2022-04-01 11:35:03

Well, well, well…Dr Fauci and I were on the same page after all.   
rest of you schmucks, back N da Q 4 ur b∞∞∞∞sters.

#14 2022-04-01 13:02:51

Of course this is what my friends on Vashon Island thought about the measles. That did not work out well at all for some children. And spawned a  breakthrough outbreak across the state.

As if all such viruses in this world have the same
outcomes. But sure, don't stop believing. Hold on to that feeling.

#15 2022-04-01 15:28:43

I'm getting the feeling that many, if not most, anti-vaxxers do not get an annual physical nor do they have a regular doctor.  Since I turned 50, almost 16 years ago, I've had flu shots, shingles shots, booster shots for vaxes I got decades ago, and, lately, COVID vaxes and booster.  I let my medical professionals, you know the ones with the Undergrad and Postgrad degrees, determine what is best for my health.  So far, it's worked out.  Go figure...

#16 2022-04-01 21:59:48

JetRx wrote:

Wow! Where did you get your medical degree?

You are a fucking internet dope with maybe a high school diploma. You are a dunce who should stay in your pool cleaner lane.

Last edited by Chuck Schick (2022-04-01 22:08:02)

#17 2022-04-10 08:28:26

Chuck Schick wrote:

JetRx wrote:

Wow! Where did you get your medical degree?

You are a fucking internet dope with maybe a high school diploma. You are a dunce who should stay in your pool cleaner lane.

Good one.  I'm shattered, albeit in a non clot-forming healthy way...vax up bitchz ....lolz....bro schmucks gotta keep truckin' & trusting the science.

Last edited by JetRx (2022-04-10 08:34:42)

Board footer

cruelery.com