#1 2022-08-10 01:18:18

Perhaps it has something to do with over throwing the US Gov't...
https://www.thestar.com/news/world/us/2 … phone.html

#2 2022-08-10 06:07:25

Of course, all these Republicans are going to try to ride this collective persecution complex to power.

#3 2022-08-10 11:42:50

These folks all seem surprised that the FBI would treat them as regular citizens. 

They made no attempt to contact my lawyer, who would have made arrangements for them to have my phone if that was their wish

Most of us don't keep a lawyer on retainer, Scotty.

#4 2022-08-10 12:37:40

Been watching Parler, other sites. It ain't pretty.

#5 2022-08-10 13:21:47

Baywolfe wrote:

These folks all seem surprised that the FBI would treat them as regular citizens. 

They made no attempt to contact my lawyer, who would have made arrangements for them to have my phone if that was their wish

Yeah, I enjoyed that part. "Hey, Mr. Lawyer, we're gonna want your client's phone, but here's a heads-up so he can start deleting stuff or throw it in the river."

#6 2022-08-10 13:50:28

BorderCount wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

Yeah, I enjoyed that part. "Hey, Mr. Lawyer, we're gonna want your client's phone, but here's a heads-up so he can start deleting stuff or throw it in the river."

Yeah, and add "He doesn't have that phone anymore" to the list.

#7 2022-08-10 13:52:50

DmtDusty wrote:

I can't bring myself to wade into that cesspool. For what?  I know how they feel and they're not going to change their minds.

Last edited by Baywolfe (2022-08-10 13:53:14)

#8 2022-08-10 14:07:44

Baywolfe wrote:

DmtDusty wrote:

I can't bring myself to wade into that cesspool. For what?  I know how they feel and they're not going to change their minds.

Situational Awareness.

#9 2022-08-10 20:15:40

DmtDusty wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

DmtDusty wrote:

Situational Awareness.

You're doing the lord's work.  ;-)

Board footer

cruelery.com