• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » he Rise of the Hasnamuss in Contemporary Politics

#1 2023-06-08 12:43:07

I spent several years studying with a school based on Gurdjieff's teachings. This is something a friend sent. Worth Your Time.
The Rise of the Hasnamuss in Contemporary Politics...

https://bepresentfirst.com/the-rise-of- … -politics/
--
https://bepresentfirst.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/George-Gurdjieff-300x160.jpg

#2 2023-06-08 19:08:39

Excellent article and, since I didn't notice the date of publication, I speculated that Donald is the tramp/lunatic before he mentioned the devil by name.

It's pretty clear that conservatism is a symptom of a lunatic.  Although it's not until we examine those conservative values that it becomes a fact and not supposition.  The people that prefer the past over any future.

And then, yes, there's the Truamp who seems to largely be a sociopath.  Or at least the Edward Hyde part of Doctor Jekyll.  But it's the tramp/lunatic combination, the hasnamuss, that causes the biggest disasters and leaves the most bodies in his wake, literally and figuratively. We also seeing the results in real time of those that tried to use Donald.

In all, some seriously good information!

In the United States we find politicians and business people who think that they can use Trump to get what they want while he is in power without falling prey to his sordidness; they are mistaken. History has shown us that people who support the hasnamuss are either betrayed by him or, if they hold out, are shunned by coming generations. It also has to be observed that when powerful people protect the hasnamuss, it only emboldens him to commit greater crimes. It is predictable that his crimes will eventually become so horrific that they will go beyond what the majority of his supporters can stomach. The hasnamuss lives his life in a downward spiral and is happy to pull others into his inevitable downfall.

Others in the United States believe they can change Trump; they too are mistaken. The hasnamuss is crystallized in the meanest human desires and the most degenerate behavior. By definition he cannot change. More than anything he fears higher emotions, like love and compassion and sympathy, because he cannot understand them. They are no longer within his range of experience, and so, like Trump, the first impulse of the hasnamuss, on encountering anyone manifesting from higher emotions, is to bring them down to his level, and, if he can’t do this, to do his best to destroy them.

#3 2023-06-08 22:18:46

I found the article incredibly good.

#4 2023-06-09 06:57:03

I am considering what is presented here.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » he Rise of the Hasnamuss in Contemporary Politics

Board footer

cruelery.com