#1 2024-06-13 15:38:30

“It’s one thing to yell, it’s one thing to get mad, it’s one thing to even be outside of your car and try to threaten me,” Lee added. “But to actually have the action behind it, it changed things for me where I was like ‘oh no.’”

Speak softly and carry a 1 pounder one piece.

Lee decided to take matters into her own hands with a hammer. A tool that she carries to keep her safe in times of crisis.

“I personally think that you thought you were going to throw drinks on me and ruin my day, you’re going to pay for a new windshield and it’s going to ruin your day,” she said.

“The police came, and they got him to leave, right. It was understood that what happened is, he assaulted me, and I responded,” Lee explained.

Despite what anyone says, Lee believes that female workers, like herself, shouldn’t be afraid to protect themselves.

“I know so many women that haven’t defended themselves in situations they definitely should’ve and could have because we know that the repercussion more likely than not is going to fall on the woman that responds to the violence than the initial violence inflicted,” she said.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/359_ksevscj1.jpeg

#2 2024-06-13 17:34:20

Good for her, but she will have to be extra cautious, the perp sounds like a real asswipe.

#3 2024-06-20 15:47:30

Best not getting all puffy in a Houston drive through.

Board footer

cruelery.com