#1 2024-07-22 23:09:28

Like this Fuckwit:

https://www.alternet.org/send/gop-civil-war/

Seriously? Most of my Democratic and Leftist friends are ex military and heavily armed. Looking at this guy, I can't imagine him in the front lines.

#2 2024-07-23 08:29:47

DmtDusty wrote:

Like this Fuckwit:

https://www.alternet.org/send/gop-civil-war/

Seriously? Most of my Democratic and Leftist friends are ex military and heavily armed. Looking at this guy, I can't imagine him in the front lines.

Oh, no, those people are never on the front lines.  And they say these things because they really don't believe it could come to violence against THEM. Also, they probably have no idea what the Civil War was actually about.

#3 2024-07-23 08:33:13

Also The fucking coward has already backed off his remarks.

Only took one day, they'll probably drool all over him at the cocktail parties and commiserate that those "mean old libs" made him do it.

According to Cincinnati television station WLWT, Lang on Monday night posted via X, saying he "regrets his 'divisive remarks.'"

Lang wrote: "Remarks I made earlier today at a rally in Middletown, do not accurately reflect my views. I regret the divisive remarks I made in excitement of the moment on stage. Especially in light of the assassination attempt on President Trump last week, we should all be mindful of what is said at political events, myself included."

Did everyone catch that last comment? "...we should all be mindful of what is said at political events, myself included."  Good!  I'm glad they're finally getting push back.  He must have "woke" some of his fellow Ohioans.

Last edited by Baywolfe (2024-07-23 08:37:15)

#4 2024-07-23 12:24:18

Reminds me of the 3% asshats who wanted to go through voting records in Florida to ferret out Democrats and execute them.  Verbal violence needs real pushback, just as actual violence does.

#5 2024-07-24 11:37:01

How can you blame them when their politicians say things like, "We are moving the country to the right.  I will be peaceful if the Left wants is to be."

#6 2024-07-24 17:07:11

"What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable." -The Right.

Board footer

cruelery.com