#1 2008-02-20 16:02:36

Yep, that pretty much sums it up...
http://www.wilx.com/news/headlines/9838321.html

#2 2008-02-20 16:25:26

asdf1971 wrote:

Paratrooper baby rapist

What have you got against the Airborne?  I see no mention of a paratrooper.

#3 2008-02-20 16:38:13

The AP feed states that he was a paratrooper.  I chose not to post that one because it neglects to mention that she was his own fucking daughter.

PS.  It's amazing what you can find out with this cool new web page.

#4 2008-02-20 16:49:08

asdf1971 wrote:

You may have more than one link per post.  Sloppy work, lobcock.

#5 2008-02-20 21:18:26

If I had a cock, it would certainly not lob, but sway in the breeze, accompanied by my significantly long, yet only mildly hairy, balls.  What a silly perjorative to throw around.

#6 2008-02-20 21:23:32

asdf1971 wrote:

The AP feed states that he was a paratrooper.  I chose not to post that one because it neglects to mention that she was his own fucking daughter.

Give us the info bitcheyes!!!

Bad mouthing a service for not foreseeing the fact that this civilian they trained would turn out to be a shitpile is inexcusable.  I thought all of you mindless anti-military feaks were dead of cocaine overdoses in the late '70's.

Last edited by Emmeran (2008-02-20 21:24:06)

#7 2008-02-20 21:56:08

Emmeran wrote:

asdf1971 wrote:

Bad mouthing a service for not foreseeing the fact that this civilian they trained would turn out to be a shitpile is inexcusable.  I thought all of you mindless anti-military feaks were dead of cocaine overdoses in the late '70's.

What I think is really funny is when the high-street stalwarts feign offense at the posts of non-stalwarts.  Because I know you are very sensitive, Emmeran, I apologize for offending your sensibilities.

Nonetheless, when he dies, it will probably warrant an obit in a regional paper, "Paratrooper Baby Rapist dead".  Or maybe "Baby Rapist Paratrooper".  It's hard to say which should come first in a situation like this.

PS.  Who said anything about it being the fault of the military?

#8 2008-02-20 22:25:09

asdf1971 wrote:

What I think is really funny is when the high-street stalwarts feign offense at the posts of non-stalwarts.  Because I know you are very sensitive, Emmeran, I apologize for offending your sensibilities.

Nonetheless, when he dies, it will probably warrant an obit in a regional paper, "Paratrooper Baby Rapist dead".  Or maybe "Baby Rapist Paratrooper".  It's hard to say which should come first in a situation like this.

PS.  Who said anything about it being the fault of the military?

I demand you take that back!!!  I'm not a stalwart and refused to be categorized as such!!!

I'm a drunk and damn proud of it.

#9 2008-02-20 22:33:46

MSG Tripps wrote:

lobcock.

cock-weevil.

#10 2008-02-21 15:28:53

Emmeran wrote:

asdf1971 wrote:

I do fault the military.  I thought they were supposed to train these guys.  KILL the babies, don't RAPE them.

#11 2008-02-21 16:04:37

tojo2000 wrote:

I do fault the military.  I thought they were supposed to train these guys.  KILL the babies, don't RAPE them.

That training is for hostiles.  Regulation is a bit cloudy with regards to your own progeny.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2995/babytrippsha9.jpg

Last edited by MSG Tripps (2008-02-21 16:09:25)

#12 2008-02-21 16:14:47

The baby killer thing is such a flash back.   In airports especially, some times you had to get in their faces with veiled threats just to be  left alone with your beer.

Board footer

cruelery.com