#1 2007-10-15 21:06:47

Here is fruit for the crows to pluck,
For the rain to gather, for the wind to suck

http://www.local10.com/news/14339823/detail.html

#2 2007-10-15 22:48:02

I bet she didn’t feel sorry for the asshole.  I hated it when fuctards took fruit from my trees or plants and flowers from my yard when I lived in California. Several times the assholes caused damage to my huge orange tree. I actually ate the fruit I grew or gave it to relatives and neighbors because often there was more than I needed or was able to consume before it went bad.

#3 2007-10-15 22:53:09

kim

it was probably the mexicans and then they went and sold it in the valley or some shit.

jesus christ, California ...

#4 2007-10-15 22:54:38

fnord wrote:

I hated it when fuctards took fruit from my trees... because often there was more than I needed or was able to consume before it went bad.

You're a prince.

#5 2007-10-15 23:03:21

I had that happen with the chestnut trees at my old digs - the latchkey retards from next door would break branches off the rare American chestnut trees in the yard.  Their parent was remarkably litiginous, considering that she was a truck stop hooker.  Now I'd be too irked at someone leaving shit in my yard to not do anything about it for days. It's bad enough that my "companion animals" have made a killing field of the yard; if hobos started leaving their bikes leaning up against the trees, I'd go completely bougie.

#6 2007-10-15 23:06:53

opsec wrote:

You're a prince.

It was mine to distribute as I saw fit.  Note I said the excess went to relatives and neighbors.  Theft is theft.  Just because I wouldn’t have starved without the fruits and vegetables I grew doesn’t make it right for some asshole to take them.

#7 2007-10-15 23:19:11

Fnord I'm a staunch proponent of property rights. 

But that quote was just too good not to abuse.

Board footer

cruelery.com