#2 2007-10-16 11:46:20

I thought you were doing a link on Ayahuasca....

#3 2007-10-16 17:08:14

and you give me shit about "lame" posts.....

#4 2007-10-16 17:38:10

Ayahuasca, good; Salvia divinorum, waste of time. Sofie's links of lately...somewhere in between. Not biting the hand that feeds, mind you, but wondering where the "edge" went, post-Cruel. See what happens when you raise people's expectations of you?

#5 2007-10-16 20:50:36

Actually, it's a hat, been posted to Cruel long ago..

and for the record, I see nothing wrong with it.

#6 2007-10-16 20:08:15

pALEPHx wrote:

Ayahuasca, good; Salvia divinorum, waste of time. Sofie's links of lately...somewhere in between. Not biting the hand that feeds, mind you, but wondering where the "edge" went, post-Cruel. See what happens when you raise people's expectations of you?

You and Lurky are just mad that I'm making your fabulous rainbow symbol puke. Get over it, Marys.

This is a deliberate asshat, meant to call my brother out of the woodwork. Raoul posted this earlier this year.

#7 2007-10-16 22:14:51

pALEPHx wrote:

Obviously you haven't used Salvia properly. 

D

#8 2007-10-16 23:03:15

Dmtdust wrote:

A distinct possibility, but given the rave review of the recommender, and the following nugatory experience (despite the quantity and methods of consumption), it was not something I'd offer to anyone who'd tried nothing harder than homeopathy. I'm sure it does something for some people, just not--alas--moi.

#9 2007-10-16 23:10:31

pALEPHx wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

A distinct possibility, but given the rave review of the recommender, and the following nugatory experience (despite the quantity and methods of consumption), it was not something I'd offer to anyone who'd tried nothing harder than homeopathy. I'm sure it does something for some people, just not--alas--moi.

I agree with you. Salvia (in my limited experiences) sucks balls.

And you are INDEED an Avid Homosexualist. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Please contact me if you come up with a more fitting title.

Board footer

cruelery.com