#1 2008-05-25 01:24:28

This next subject sucked more air out of cruel.com than any other, IN SPITE of RT's death defying objections.

http://www.charlierose.com/shows/2008/0 … m-recount.

#2 2008-05-25 03:04:35

Yeah... and it still rankles.  Where is my cudgel?  Where is my wrist-rocket? Summer Is Here and It's Time For Fighting In The Streets...

#3 2008-05-25 03:25:18

Dmtdust wrote:

Yeah... and it still rankles.  Where is my cudgel?  Where is my wrist-rocket? Summer Is Here and It's Time For Fighting In The Streets...

And nominating conventions are right around the corner. Doncha just love the smell of CS gas in the morning?

#4 2008-05-25 04:23:57

Haw haw. Spacey mannaged to charm the pants of of Hannity the other night. At the end hannity didm't have any bile to spew so he confessed that he did just not understand American Beauty. That it made him uncomfortable to have Spacey lusting after his movie daughter's friend. To which Spacey graciously tried to explain how fiction sometimes explores the dark sides of human nature. And how the film made use of humor involving tough subjects. None of which could get past Hannity's sticking point.

#5 2008-05-25 05:41:24

I fucking hate George Bush (Cheney, Wolfowitz, Feith, Perle, etc.) so goddamn much.  I used to try to rein it in in an effort to be "fair", but I would like nothing better than to spit in their fucking faces.

#6 2008-05-25 10:16:59

tojo2000 wrote:

I fucking hate George Bush (Cheney, Wolfowitz, Feith, Perle, etc.) so goddamn much.  I used to try to rein it in in an effort to be "fair", but I would like nothing better than to spit in their fucking faces.

His presidential term is like a symphony, Tojo.

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/7880/booshgu9.jpg

Last edited by sofaking (2008-05-25 10:20:01)

#7 2008-05-25 10:30:13

Dmtdust wrote:

I miss my old wrist-rocket. The ones they make these days are crap.

#8 2008-05-25 11:42:05

choad wrote:

This next subject sucked more air out of cruel.com than any other...

Out of cruel.com?  How about out of the fucking country?

I still wonder, sometimes, how 9/11/01 would have been dealt with had Gore been in the big chair.  I'm not saying Gore would have been some perfect national leader; but...well, think back to 2001, and look around at now.

This whole subject still makes my head ache.

#9 2008-05-25 11:53:19

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Satisfying stopping power but they never delivered the accuracy of a tree limb and inner tube sling shot. Crab apples made the best missles and my brother made the best moving target.

#10 2008-05-25 13:23:10

choad wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Satisfying stopping power but they never delivered the accuracy of a tree limb and inner tube sling shot. Crab apples made the best missles and my brother made the best moving target.

Give me a line of our brothers in blue with their shields and CS and little helmets.  Using 1 oz ballbearings, shot at the ground a few feet in front, and watch the line start to crumble as shins and kneecaps are impacted, and I do mean impacted.

Follow up with molotov's for that feel of Paris '68.
(Of course, this is purely fiction on my bit.)

#11 2008-05-25 15:47:57

I will never vote for a Republican for any office at any level.  Even if it is a nonpartisan election such as school board where the parties don’t officially put up candidates, I won’t vote for a candidate who is registered as a Republican.  The Republicans showed their true colors when they tampered with voting machines, had the Supreme Court prevent Florida from conducting a recount, and then had the Supreme Court award the presidency to Shrub.  To further show their contempt for the people, they instigated a recall circus in California that resulted in a steroid queen actor being installed as the state’s governor.

#12 2008-05-25 16:36:54

FUCK the electoral college system. With a sandpaper condom.

#13 2008-05-26 02:49:29

God, we're all depressed.

#14 2008-05-26 03:45:06

Taint wrote:

God, we're all depressed.

And angry.

#15 2008-05-26 03:49:12

choad wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. The braced wrist-rockets of my day were hunting weapons, and a head-shot could easily kill a human.

Dmtdust wrote:

Give me a line of our brothers in blue with their shields and CS and little helmets.  Using 1 oz ballbearings, shot at the ground a few feet in front, and watch the line start to crumble as shins and kneecaps are impacted, and I do mean impacted.

Follow up with molotov's for that feel of Paris '68.
(Of course, this is purely fiction on my bit.)

I'll read that book...if there's styrofoam in the gasoline.

#16 2008-05-26 04:27:20

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. The braced wrist-rockets of my day were hunting weapons, and a head-shot could easily kill a human.

Yeah, with surgical tubbing for added velocity. Friends had those but I never saw the point of croaking my brother and spoiling the fun of beaning him with crab apples. Besides, he was easy enough launch into geosynchronous orbit from the bottom bunk. Force of will alone, he claims now, increased his height, reach and weight enough to settle accounts. Of course, he's still full of shit.

#17 2008-05-26 13:23:12

Wilber Sed: "I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. The braced wrist-rockets of my day were hunting weapons, and a head-shot could easily kill a human."

One and the same, that is why you aim for the pavement silly.

#18 2008-05-26 13:28:54

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

...if there's styrofoam in the gasoline.

Laundry powder will work in a pinch.

#19 2008-05-27 22:53:02

you guys are nothing but a bunch of pathetic, fucking whiney-punk-ass bitches.  I hope your fat shut-in selves get what you deserve.  Back to lurking...buh-bye.

#20 2008-05-27 22:54:50

Got a light?

#21 2008-05-27 23:26:39

Lurker wrote:

you guys are nothing but a bunch of pathetic, fucking whiney-punk-ass bitches.  I hope your fat shut-in selves get what you deserve.  Back to lurking...buh-bye.

I take it you were on the front lines at Stonewall?

#22 2008-05-27 23:44:30

"I take it you were on the front lines at Stonewall?"

definitely not.

#23 2008-05-28 01:03:01

Lurker wrote:

Who was that masked man?

#24 2008-05-28 01:38:54

I don't know, but he left this behind...

http://www.conceptimages.com/a_Images/hms/condoms/250_5050-condom.jpg

#25 2008-05-28 01:53:21

whiskytangofoxtrot wrote:

I don't know, but he left this behind...

http://www.conceptimages.com/a_Images/h … condom.jpg

What was it before it turned into that at midnight?

#26 2008-05-28 03:19:36

jesusluvspegging wrote:

What was it before it turned into that at midnight?

A tampon.

#27 2008-05-28 09:42:51

How's a sorority girl like a tampon?

They're both stuck up cunts.

#28 2008-05-28 09:58:31

When you think of the Bush legal team's strategy in light of Scott McClellan's characterizations, it gets a little clearer how little regard they have for what is right or correct.  That shit just don't matter. 

It is fun to be reminded of Katherine Harris.  Does anyone know exactly what kind of drugs she was on?

http://i28.tinypic.com/nq4jso.jpg

#29 2008-05-28 10:00:00

Fled wrote:

When you think of the Bush legal team's strategy in light of Scott McClellan's characterizations, it gets a little clearer how little regard they have for what is right or correct.  That shit just don't matter. 

It is fun to be reminded of Katherine Harris.  Does anyone know exactly what kind of drugs she was on?

http://i28.tinypic.com/nq4jso.jpg

Just a guess:  horse tranquilizers.

#30 2008-05-28 10:02:22

Lurker wrote:

Back to lurking...buh-bye.

< BillyIdol > Do you remember promises, promises?  I do. < /BillyIdol >

Yeah, I could have actually put a bit of thought in-to my response; But, come on . . .   It's Lurker.  Obviously, I've better ways to spend my . . .  Excuse me; But, I need to separate my Skittles by color now.

#31 2008-05-28 10:45:27

choad wrote:

This next subject sucked more air out of cruel.com than any other, IN SPITE of RT's death defying objections.

Huh??

#32 2008-05-28 11:58:29

Roger_That wrote:

choad wrote:

Huh??

Weren't you cruel's resident nut buster, threatening all manner of painful retribution for malingering politic discussion? I'm not complaining, understand. Your harrassment taught me quite a bit.

#33 2008-05-28 12:18:13

choad wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

choad wrote:

Huh??

Weren't you cruel's resident nut buster, threatening all manner of painful retribution for malingering politic discussion? I'm not complaining, understand. Your harrassment taught me quite a bit.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/5_dom.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

Board footer

cruelery.com