• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Our Troops Are Bringing Civilized Values To Iraq

#51 2008-03-06 00:12:56

Sailor,  I agree. To paint this as some sort of humane Act Of Mercy is kind of funny when you think about it-I'm waiting for the Mother Theresa vid to surface of her giggling, whipping a leper off into a gulch, or newly discovered black and whites of GIs doing lawn bowling with concentration camp leftovers.

I'm in favor of the whole fucking Motari family being thrown off a cliff, just for being so fucking whiny. A simple, "yeah, it was bad judgement" would have gone a long way.

#52 2008-03-06 01:10:10

yes. fuck this guy, fuck his mom, and fuck that patriotic bullshit.

#53 2008-03-06 01:48:02

David wrote:

yes. fuck this guy, fuck his mom, and fuck that patriotic bullshit.

Yeah! And fuck the guy who shot the video, and the doctor who delivered the marine, and fuck that dog, too!

#54 2008-03-06 01:51:11

Lurker wrote:

stoopid faggot wrote:

The cynical voice of a tired, aging queen. I've heard it before.

you would realize you are just parroting me. 

You have no idea how I define myself.  In fact, you probably have no idea how any other human may feel.  But then you are soooo smart and perfect... guess that's why you are alone....damn, it is just too easy to get under your skin.... but what can one expect from someone "reared" in Arkansas....

Oh, and Dahl,  please take ALL your meds with a big glass of Grappa....it's reassuring to know your generation will soon be dead.

You do know that you've spelled "stoopid" incorrectly, right? Or is that a sophisticated San Francisco spelling of which I am unaware?

#55 2008-03-06 06:58:28

Taint wrote:

Lurker wrote:

stoopid faggot wrote:

The cynical voice of a tired, aging queen. I've heard it before.

you would realize you are just parroting me. 

You have no idea how I define myself.  In fact, you probably have no idea how any other human may feel.  But then you are soooo smart and perfect... guess that's why you are alone....damn, it is just too easy to get under your skin.... but what can one expect from someone "reared" in Arkansas....

Oh, and Dahl,  please take ALL your meds with a big glass of Grappa....it's reassuring to know your generation will soon be dead.

You do know that you've spelled "stoopid" incorrectly, right? Or is that a sophisticated San Francisco spelling of which I am unaware?

you really are dense....how do you remember to breathe?

#56 2008-03-06 07:42:51

George Orr wrote:

Dirckman wrote:

...Liveleak removed the video and all comments....  I don't know...  It's hard to wrap your mind around the human psyche...

I realize that isn't really funny, except...well, that's fucking funny, isn't it?

I more or less agree with everyone here.  Even High-Streeters and Liveleak freaks get all kinds of outraged when they see someone abusing an animal.  I've always thought that it's because all animals are innocent--they're incapable of evil acts, whereas human beings, even babies, have at least the potential for evil acts; so we tell ourselves that the humans somehow have it coming, but the animals never do.

Another point I think it's important to make:  This behavior is NOT exclusively soldier- or war-related.  Adolescent boys do this kind of thing all the time.  It's just that usually there isn't a convenient video so it doesn't make international headlines.

I hate the fucker for throwing the puppy but you also have to wonder what the cocksucker is doing to the women and children he comes across. I think this fucker should be sodomized and I would like to throw my name in the hat of potential "doers"

#57 2008-03-06 07:49:30

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Once again our armed forces demonstrate their keen information gathering skills, already shown in their masterful hunt for Osama Bin laden....

"Marine Corps investigators have yet to identify who appears in the video or where or how it was created. They haven’t yet concluded whether the video is authentic or a hoax."

And it took Sofie 30 seconds to give us his address and phone number.

#58 2008-03-06 09:36:06

what if we just pressed "report abuse" on his my space page? Would that help them find him ?

#59 2008-03-06 11:33:25

Lurker wrote:

you really are dense....how do you remember to breathe?

I have it on automatic timer. Cost a fortune, but it was worth every penny.

#60 2008-03-06 13:49:29

Taint, you're like the guy in that iron lung in The Big Lebowski.....the writer. What was his name? Little Larry Sander's dad?

#61 2008-03-06 18:29:21

Why does this not deserve the attention the idiot Jarhead is getting?

#62 2008-03-06 18:49:07

After about 10 shots, Isenhour struck the hawk...

It took him ten shots?  Psssssh.  And he calls himself a pro.

#63 2008-03-06 19:59:21

The funny thing about this is that Golfing video producers pay money to buy tracks of birdsong to add back in.

#64 2008-03-06 20:11:48

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4993/foreru3.jpg

#65 2008-03-07 01:07:37

MSG Tripps wrote:

Why does this not deserve the attention the idiot Jarhead is getting?

Maybe I'm even more stoned than I realized, but I immediately burst out laughing when I saw the story's headline.

#66 2008-03-09 20:07:45

I was all pissed and even feeling a little sick about the poor puppy video.....  Then I saw this clip and my booze addled mind accepted the fantasy which made me smile and stuff...  Enjoy!!!!!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/236919/

#67 2008-03-10 14:42:13

Dirckman, back away slowly from ebaum's world. Keep your hands in the air, and don't make any sudden moves...

#68 2008-03-11 00:34:10

http://content.mahalo.com/images/0/0f/Davidmotairibjs030708blogpost.JPG

#69 2008-06-12 01:53:55

Justice is kinda served.

#70 2008-06-12 02:14:25

And he gets out of Iraq. Hopefully, he's grown up a bit.

#71 2008-06-12 09:12:17

George Orr wrote:

After about 10 shots, Isenhour struck the hawk...

It took him ten shots?  Psssssh.  And he calls himself a pro.

And he was in a tree. 3rd rule of shooting stuff is "Know your target and what is in front of and behind it".

I'm cool with it as long as he ate it.

#72 2008-06-12 17:11:46

I do not get it.  They could have seriously fucked up a POW.  They did not.

If you can not handle minor bullshit like this, then; fucking get off your ass and try to stop the war.

#73 2008-06-12 17:31:30

https://cruelery.com/header/thesqueal.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Our Troops Are Bringing Civilized Values To Iraq

Board footer

cruelery.com