#1 2008-01-23 06:08:54

Who among us hasn't "fucked over 'The Man'" when we occupied this rung of pseudo-employment?

Clerk held after selling gasoline for 0.1¢ a gallon

SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- A station clerk is accused of defrauding her boss out of nearly $50,000 by selling fuel to her family and friends for a tenth of a penny a gallon.

Police arrested Madeline Jordan, 25, on Sunday - along with her mother, brother, a cousin and two others - after setting up a sting at the BP station in South Charleston.

The owner told police last week that he had noticed a significant drop in his income and found receipts that listed the deeply discounted rate.

Police said that for several months Jordan, of Nitro, reset the price at the pumps every Sunday morning and allowed people she knew to fill up... (source)

And now, a sop to the rug-munchers (of either orientation):

http://www.nudeautomall.com/CarShow/Trucks/Dodge/Gas_Pump_Dodge_4.jpg

#2 2008-01-24 01:54:01

ooops, it was another zero, but then stupidlurker posted a reply, damn!

#3 2008-01-24 03:54:16

pALEPHx wrote:

http://www.nudeautomall.com/CarShow/Trucks/Dodge/Gas_Pump_Dodge_4.jpg

I'm frightened if that's a man, I'm frightened if that's a woman..... Was that the intent?

#4 2008-01-24 05:35:09

Dreadw0lf wrote:

Was that the intent?

Actually, no. The intent was to create a thread for the expressed purpose of giving Lurker someplace to soil instead of his panties. He has tremendous difficulty making his own pisspot threads, you see. The alien chick was just a bonus. She is rather ambiguously trashy, isn't she? (the chick...or Lurker...your choice)

#5 2008-01-24 17:44:48

I'm thinking she could have landed a better job had she spent her tatoo money on a boob job. Life is full of choices.

#6 2008-01-24 18:31:26

Crikey,

Didn't everyone learn how to prevent being exposed in such a situation when they were 14? Just add water till it tops up to the mark.

#7 2008-01-24 18:55:59

I'd hit it...

...WITH MY CAR.

#8 2008-01-24 20:17:20

jesusluvspegging wrote:

I'd hit it...

...WITH MY CAR.

As would I, which makes her rather universally unappealing, dontcha think?

"It slides down the bannister of Rule 34. It does this twice a day, or it gets the gas hose again."

#9 2008-07-14 23:44:38

Police in Flagstaff say a man angry because new stop signs were causing him to waste gas went on a late-night theft spree and removed several of the signs.

Police reports say a witness who spotted a group of men stealing the signs called them early Wednesday. Responding officers found a car matching the witness description outside a nearby apartment, and they spotted a pile of nut and bolts on the floor of the home.

When a man answered the door, it hit a stack of metal stop sign posts.

Police reports say the man told them he was angry at the new stop signs, which were installed in his neighborhood after complaints of speeding. They recovered 10 signs.

The man and two companions were booked into jail on felony theft and felony endangerment charges. (AZcentral.com)

http://www.iamanangelchaser.com/products/stop_sign_table/stop_sign_table2.jpg

Board footer

cruelery.com