#151 2008-08-12 16:22:49

Wells wrote:

Wow, talk about being late to the party...

Hi Scotty!  I'm a little disappointed in you, to be honest.  I mean, you're drinking some decent-enough beer, but you could be doing so much better!

Alright, moving on...

Awww, isn't this cute.  Some guy loses his squeeze of a year because she decides she'd rather move back in with mommy and daddy than put up with him anymore.  Keep your chin up, it's not your fault! 

I mean, sure, you could've been more of a "catch," and not something so easy to throw away.  Sure, you maybe could have listened to her a bit more, met more of her needs, laughed a little harder at her jokes... or maybe you can stop being such a faggot, man up, and get back out there.

Waaah, look at me, I'm upset so I'm going to turn to the "kindness" of strangers at a fucked-in-the-head website and hope they can make it all better, since I know I can't help myself...

Go to a bar, grab a few drinks, talk to whatever woman there that has even a semblence of interest in you, get some stank on your hang-down, wake up in the morning, rinse-repeat.

Or, go directly to your medicine cabinet and grab a handful of whatever you've got and see where that takes you.

Do whatever you want, except do NOT come here expecting any sympathy.  There are Streeters here carrying a helluva lot more baggage than you do, and I'm disappointed that so few have shown to put you down in your rightful place.

Kindness of strangers?  Bullshit.  If you are so naive that you honestly thought you'd find a shoulder to cry on here, it's no wonder she left you.

Pathetic.

Damn, what did you spend, 10-15 minutes writing that? Huh.

#152 2008-08-12 16:25:50

ah297900 wrote:

Which is about 10-15 more minutes than you spent thinking "I wonder if creating this thread is a good idea" before you hit "Submit."

#153 2008-08-12 16:37:04

Wells wrote:

ah297900 wrote:

Which is about 10-15 more minutes than you spent thinking "I wonder if creating this thread is a good idea" before you hit "Submit."

The original thread was to post funny shit. People had gotten off on some pointless political tangent, and I was trying to change the subject. A number of people did.

I'd always thought that this place was more interesting than spitting indiscriminate hate at everything and anything that moved. Any asshole can do that.

#154 2008-08-12 17:02:55

Wells wrote:

Wow, talk about being late to the party...

Hi Scotty!  I'm a little disappointed in you, to be honest.  I mean, you're drinking some decent-enough beer, but you could be doing so much better!

Alright, moving on...

Awww, isn't this cute.  Some guy loses his squeeze of a year because she decides she'd rather move back in with mommy and daddy than put up with him anymore.  Keep your chin up, it's not your fault! 

I mean, sure, you could've been more of a "catch," and not something so easy to throw away.  Sure, you maybe could have listened to her a bit more, met more of her needs, laughed a little harder at her jokes... or maybe you can stop being such a faggot, man up, and get back out there.

Waaah, look at me, I'm upset so I'm going to turn to the "kindness" of strangers at a fucked-in-the-head website and hope they can make it all better, since I know I can't help myself...

Go to a bar, grab a few drinks, talk to whatever woman there that has even a semblence of interest in you, get some stank on your hang-down, wake up in the morning, rinse-repeat.

Or, go directly to your medicine cabinet and grab a handful of whatever you've got and see where that takes you.

Do whatever you want, except do NOT come here expecting any sympathy.  There are Streeters here carrying a helluva lot more baggage than you do, and I'm disappointed that so few have shown to put you down in your rightful place.

Kindness of strangers?  Bullshit.  If you are so naive that you honestly thought you'd find a shoulder to cry on here, it's no wonder she left you.

Pathetic.

Nicely done Wells.

Seee ,Thats what I've been tellin' ya's.

#155 2008-08-12 17:06:23

ah297900 wrote:

Wells wrote:

ah297900 wrote:

The original thread was to post funny shit. People had gotten off on some pointless political tangent, and I was trying to change the subject. A number of people did.

I'd always thought that this place was more interesting than spitting indiscriminate hate at everything and anything that moved. Any asshole can do that.

So its up to you to change the course of the threads here to suit your cravings to be humored and stroked. Mabey your mythical ho would not have done the Third Reich Boogie on your ass if you weren't so fucking needy.

Besides, what is wrong with indiscriminate hate, anyways?

#156 2008-08-12 17:28:36

Bigcat wrote:

It has no effect on me, it requires little to no skill, and it isn't as interesting to read for others.

#157 2008-08-12 17:31:12

ah297900 wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

It has no effect on me, it requires little to no skill, and it isn't as interesting to read for others.

Speak for yourself, Weeps-While-Wanking.

#158 2008-08-12 17:41:52

jesusluvspegging wrote:

ah297900 wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Speak for yourself, Weeps-While-Wanking.

Well, knock yourselves out then.

desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu

Last edited by ah297900 (2008-08-12 17:42:31)

#159 2008-08-12 17:49:24

In ah0I812’s defense, feisty, kim, and smittylicious have all started threads about break-ups. So ah5318008, tits or GTFO.

#160 2008-08-12 17:59:37

phoQ wrote:

In ah0I812’s defense, feisty, kim, and smittylicious have all started threads about break-ups. So ah5318008, tits or GTFO.

Fine. I might as well now that I have my summer tan.

http://www.dailydiatribe.com.au/dd/archives/mike%20moore%20w%20tits.jpg

#161 2008-08-12 18:08:49

I'm not one to judge a man on the basis of what he finds attractive, but she doesn't look german.

#162 2008-08-12 18:12:40

orangeplus wrote:

I'm not one to judge a man on the basis of what he finds attractive, but she doesn't look german.

I thought he was talking about my tits. Those are them. My tits. Mazel tov!

#163 2008-08-12 20:48:49

ah297900 wrote:

phoQ wrote:

Fine. I might as well now that I have my summer tan.

http://www.dailydiatribe.com.au/dd/arch … 20tits.jpg

You're thinner than I had imagined.

#164 2008-08-12 22:07:05

I am indeed late as hell to this little shin-dig, but I did discover some interesting emails in my mailbox this morning... Scotty, hope you're still alive.

Anyway, Ah292491204982, when I started my thread I realized that the thing that helped me the MOST was the shit talking.  The sympathy made me feel sorry for myself.  The insults pissed me off, and mobilized me to action.  You'll look back at this one day, and realize the same thing.

Don't follow her, you'll ruin your life.  If it were me, nothing could make me leave.  But if she leaves, and realizes she can't live without you, then you'll relationship will be stronger.  If not, it wasn't meant to be.  And of course, that's going to sound like total shit now.  Nobody ever likes good advice when they hear it... only in retrospect.

Pansy assed psychologists may say that positive action is the only way to get over a heartbreak.  Fuck them.  The best way to get over a heartbreak is getting angry and ripping strangers a new asshole with no consequences.

#165 2008-08-12 22:08:54

feisty wrote:

Pansy assed psychologists may say that positive action is the only way to get over a heartbreak.  Fuck them.  The best way to get over a heartbreak is getting angry and ripping strangers a new asshole with no consequences.

Every asshole has consequences feisty, every asshole.

#166 2008-08-12 22:20:54

feisty wrote:

Don't follow her, you'll ruin your life.  If it were me, nothing could make me leave.  But if she leaves, and realizes she can't live without you, then you'll relationship will be stronger.  If not, it wasn't meant to be.  And of course, that's going to sound like total shit now.  Nobody ever likes good advice when they hear it... only in retrospect.

Your patronizing sentiment has been covered on answers.yahoo

#167 2008-08-13 00:09:20

I wasn't intending to be patronizing.  It's just the fucking truth.  If she goes, and she realizes that she's made a mistake, then you both will be better for it. 

Or maybe not... if you sew your wild oats and Herr Braun comes back and realizes it... then you might just have fucked up a good thing.  Perhaps you should turn gay, then you'll be golden.

#168 2008-08-13 00:41:21

feisty, I'm starting to see why everybody here is deeply enamored of you. Christfuck, I hope you didn't read this whole goddamn thread.

Good women leave sometimes, and those are just the breaks. All you can do is pick a self-improvement type project and do it until the next girl notices you. Bang the bejeesus out of her, rinse, lather, repeat.

And I beg to differ with you about holding somebody against their will. I was just finishing up wiring my basement dungeon--missed it by like a week.

#169 2008-08-13 11:05:25

ah297900 wrote:

feisty, I'm starting to see why everybody here is deeply enamored of you.

I have had dibs for quite some time, Ah Pook.  Stand down or I might have to hurt you.

#170 2008-08-13 12:26:45

ah297900 wrote:

feisty, I'm starting to see why everybody here is deeply enamored of you. Christfuck, I hope you didn't read this whole goddamn thread.

Good women leave sometimes, and those are just the breaks. All you can do is pick a self-improvement type project and do it until the next girl notices you. Bang the bejeesus out of her, rinse, lather, repeat.

And I beg to differ with you about holding somebody against their will. I was just finishing up wiring my basement dungeon--missed it by like a week.

I call bullshit. Either you loved her enough to go with her, or you didn't, and you should quit whining then and get the fuck over it. Seriously. This "good women go" crap is just self serving fapping.

#172 2008-08-13 13:00:31

icangetyouatoe wrote:

I call bullshit. Either you loved her enough to go with her, or you didn't, and you should quit whining then and get the fuck over it. Seriously. This "good women go" crap is just self serving fapping.

Love does not, in fact, conquer all. If I moved there, I would be entirely dependent on her and her income as a student/part-time retail worker. I would have to move in with her mother, as I'd be ineligible to work for a long period. Since I don't speak German, I would have to give up my career, which is heavily dependent on language fluency--it would be different if I was an engineer or something. Fast forward through a few months of me with no money and one friend, and I guarantee you that I, like most people, would not be as good company as I am here, and the relationship would likely be strained to the breaking point.

The notion that, if somebody loves somebody enough, then the practical realities of existence are unimportant is from the movies. They always roll credits, though, after the couple goes off into the sunset together, living happily ever after. They never show how months of idleness changes the very nature of the relationship that they sacrificed so much to save.

And what part of "shit happens; improve yourself and meet a new girl" is self-serving whining? Trust me, there's nobody in this thread that wanted things to work more than me, and I know myself well enough to know that if I moved, it would be at the eventual expense of the relationship.

#173 2008-08-13 13:59:11

Bullshit excuses. Seriously. If it was right, you'd make it work. Are you telling me that   because she lives in another country where you don't speak the language, you couldn't possibly make it work? That's the fucking problem? A super good friend of mine met his wife...in an airport waiting room. Headed to different places.

He went to Zimbabwe with her instead of New York. And they've been married for 28 years. I have other friends who learned their lover's language so they could talk after fucking..and raise kids together.

People fall in love in all kinds of situations. Married to other people, in wars, etc. Don't tell me your piddly little "it's too haaarrrrddd" to live in Germany is why the "relationship would end". Yes, if you lived off her it probably would. So don't.

Dude, you can lie to us, but don't lie to yourself. You are the master of your own fate. If you really wanted to make it in fucking Nepal, you could. You choose not to. You choose not to be with this girl because the realities of living in another place are more difficult than she is worth to you. That's fine, just be honest with yourself.

All this crap about life isn't the movies is just so much hot air.

You decide who is in your life, and who isn't. I guarantee you -guarantee you-for the right woman you will go to the ends of the earth, anywhere, anytime for.

I'm not invested in what you do-but you seem like a smart person. Don't create artificial reasons for why you can't be happy or why you can't ....whatever. You make your life.

Last edited by icangetyouatoe (2008-08-13 14:00:02)

#174 2008-08-13 15:11:04

I know that, but I also know how I get when I'm in a foreign country for more than 2-3 weeks, and how I get when I have too much idle time on my hands: unfuckingpleasant to be around. Without something productive to do, like work or school, I would get bored, then depressed, then sullen, then she wouldn't want to be around me. A lot of people find uprooting and moving someplace entirely different thrilling and exciting, but I don't. You have to grant that there's a variety of responses to moving like that, just like some people fucking love heights while others freak out watching Vertigo. Some people can work around religious or political differences, others can't. Some people are fine with a long distance relationships with bi-monthly face to face meetings, and for others that's simply not enough. The threshold for what is insurmountable is different for everybody.

#175 2008-08-13 15:15:22

ah297900 wrote:

I know that, but I also know how I get when I'm in a foreign country for more than 2-3 weeks, and how I get when I have too much idle time on my hands: unfuckingpleasant to be around.

Dude, it's Germany.

BEER.

#176 2008-08-13 16:22:38

Hey, sorry to take so long to comment. I've been planning my 18th anniversary celebration this week. Yeah, I married my college sweetheart. What a great girl!

Anyway, I digress. So what were we talking about?

#177 2008-08-13 16:32:10

Hey, Banjo, small world!  Last week Husband™ and I celebrated our fifth anniversary (fifTEEN years together total).

I lured him to my apartment one night with a pizza and a bottle of wine (and my nicest underwear).  He's still a peach.

#178 2008-08-13 16:41:07

George Orr wrote:

Hey, Banjo, small world!  Last week Husband™ and I celebrated our fifth anniversary (fifTEEN years together total).

I lured him to my apartment one night with a pizza and a bottle of wine (and my nicest underwear).  He's still a peach.

I can believe it. Dallas women are the most aggressive women I've ever came across. My dad lived there most of his life so I got to spend many crazy nights with the local ladies. One of my dad's girlfriends even seduced me one time. But that's another story. Crazy place, fo sho.

#179 2008-08-13 16:46:33

ah297900 wrote:

I know that, but I also know how I get when I'm in a foreign country for more than 2-3 weeks, and how I get when I have too much idle time on my hands: unfuckingpleasant to be around. Without something productive to do, like work or school, I would get bored, then depressed, then sullen, then she wouldn't want to be around me. A lot of people find uprooting and moving someplace entirely different thrilling and exciting, but I don't. You have to grant that there's a variety of responses to moving like that, just like some people fucking love heights while others freak out watching Vertigo. Some people can work around religious or political differences, others can't. Some people are fine with a long distance relationships with bi-monthly face to face meetings, and for others that's simply not enough. The threshold for what is insurmountable is different for everybody.

Honey, I'm not saying you are wrong not to go-you obviously are doing what is right for you. But own it. Own you don't love her enough to want to deal with this collateral shit. Own that it wasn't the right relationship for you, instead of walking around like a wounded (albeit cute) puppy. Don't blame distance/language/sun signs/us fuckers/whatever fill in the blank reason for why you aren't together. You aren't together...because you don't want to be. It's that simple, and it's okay, and it will save you a hell of a lot of time and effort and wasted emotional drama if you acknowledge your role in things.

So sayeth the toe, anyway.

#180 2008-08-13 16:47:43

Oh, and congratulations on the relationship. We can sit back and watch everyone else writhe in their emotional hell.

#181 2008-08-13 16:51:00

Banjo wrote:

Dallas women are the most aggressive women I've ever came across.

Actually, I'm a Tarheel, and we met in NC, and it was my very first experience with being the "initiator" and I was a nervous wreck (turned out to be worth it, obviously).

But you are spot-on about the women in DFW--though I hear that Jersey girls are the most aggressive anywhere.

#182 2008-08-13 16:58:02

George Orr wrote:

Banjo wrote:

Dallas women are the most aggressive women I've ever came across.

Actually, I'm a Tarheel, and we met in NC, and it was my very first experience with being the "initiator" and I was a nervous wreck (turned out to be worth it, obviously).

But you are spot-on about the women in DFW--though I hear that Jersey girls are the most aggressive anywhere.

My Bad. I've always known you as a Texas girl. Tarheel, huh? That makes more sense. Now I know how you learned to read books so good.

#183 2008-08-13 17:30:29

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Honey, I'm not saying you are wrong not to go-you obviously are doing what is right for you. But own it. Own you don't love her enough to want to deal with this collateral shit. Own that it wasn't the right relationship for you, instead of walking around like a wounded (albeit cute) puppy. Don't blame distance/language/sun signs/us fuckers/whatever fill in the blank reason for why you aren't together. You aren't together...because you don't want to be. It's that simple, and it's okay, and it will save you a hell of a lot of time and effort and wasted emotional drama if you acknowledge your role in things.

So sayeth the toe, anyway.

You have to admit, though, that there is a point where the collateral shit reaches a level that makes the relationship itself untenable. Some people (dirty hippies) can take off and be perfectly happy living in a different country with no work. I am, constitutionally, not one of those people, which is one of the reasons we got along. That's all I'm saying. I'd bet everybody here has had something that, no matter how bad they wanted it, just wasn't going to work.

And I'm not trying to seem like a wounded (albeit cute) puppy--really. We had a great relationship, she had to leave, I couldn't go, and that's a goddamn bummer. I haven't been properly mopey about it for days.

#184 2008-08-13 22:02:47

I was with a wonderful guy for about seven years but I broke up with him after accepting a job offer in California. I'd had several misgivings about our relationship - his willingness to sacrifice much of his own life for my career was probably the hardest part. Ultimately, though, I'd had one foot out the door for quite a while. I still miss him; nothing changes that.

#185 2008-08-13 22:16:15

Taint wrote:

... I still miss him; nothing changes that.

That's not true at all. A little practice and you'll hit that brown eye on a consistent basis.

Last edited by Banjo (2008-08-13 22:19:07)

#186 2008-08-14 00:52:11

Look, at least you're not this guy. I mean, you're not, are you?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/m4w/795898639.html

xxo, in any case. And Taint summed it all up quite nicely, didn't he? Sigh...
Toe.

#187 2008-08-14 07:29:05

Banjo wrote:

Taint wrote:

... I still miss him; nothing changes that.

That's not true at all. A little practice and you'll hit that brown eye on a consistent basis.

Nice!

#188 2008-08-14 09:33:20

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Look, at least you're not this guy. I mean, you're not, are you?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/m4w/795898639.html

The picture didn't really match my impression of the writer from the prose.

#189 2008-08-14 11:43:01

GooberMcNutly wrote:

The picture didn't really match my impression of the writer from the prose.

Why not?  That guy sounded and looked just like Horse.

#190 2008-08-14 12:09:58

Much as I hate to defend the Equine on any front, he was a much better speller than this loser.  You're right about the physical resemblance, though.

Board footer

cruelery.com