#1 2008-09-26 16:59:04

Conservative columnists have decided the country over party REALLY is the right way to go and have decided to crucify Sarah Palin (in print at least).

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

#3 2008-09-27 22:30:29

Do we know what Hammity, Coultergeist, and Comedian Rush Limbaugh think about her yet?

#4 2008-09-28 01:15:14

pALEPHx wrote:

Do we know what Hammity, Coultergeist, and Comedian Rush Limbaugh think about her yet?

Does it really matter?

#5 2008-09-28 08:18:45

pALEPHx wrote:

I believe they have been informed that they are to love her. Hannity apparently did an interview with her. I haven't seen it, but I assume that it consisted of him telling her how great she was in question form, and moaning how sexist it was that people in the media noticed that she wasn't a good enough parent to keep her teenage daugther from getting knocked up before graduating high school.

#6 2008-09-28 08:21:52

I know she is a fucking wacko and not at all who you would want to have run the cuntry but... GAWD I would love to bend her over an iceberg and hump her like a baby seal.

#7 2008-09-28 10:38:32

Bigcat wrote:

I know she is a fucking wacko and not at all who you would want to have run the cuntry but... GAWD I would love to bend her over an iceberg and hump her like a baby seal.

See - I just don't get that.  On a hotness scale Palin comes in better than Hillary or Pelosi, but not that much better, you can find a gaggle of those exactly like her in any triple-D* bar in town.

(* triple-D = Drunken, Desparate, Divorcee )

#9 2008-09-28 11:07:22

MSG Tripps wrote:

Hat?

Well, a nice ass, at least.  I'd do her, but I don't want her anywhere near the levers of power.

#10 2008-09-28 11:28:31

whiskytangofoxtrot wrote:

...levers of power.

Tee hee hee.

#11 2008-09-28 12:32:07

Well, shit, progressives have seen through her from the moment she was picked.  It's just now becoming obvious to the conservatards and, hopefully, to the "Sam's Club" Republicans, too.

Yes, yes it is. Even Fox news did a story yesterday about conservatives going off the reservation. They listed 3 articles by conservative media orgs. Here are 2, I can't remember the third.

Palin Problem
She’s out of her league.

It was fun while it lasted.

GOP concerns about Palin grow

On Thursday, Palin finally took questions from her traveling press — but shut things down quickly after Politico’s Kenneth P. Vogel asked her whether she would support Alaska Sen. Ted Stevens, who has been indicted for corruption, and Rep. Don Young, who is under federal investigation, for reelection.

Unlike her other interviews, at least this time Palin had the option to walk away.

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2008-09-28 12:52:43)

#12 2008-09-28 12:41:51

badperson wrote:

pALEPHx wrote:

I believe they have been informed that they are to love her. Hannity apparently did an interview with her. I haven't seen it, but I assume that it consisted of him telling her how great she was in question form, and moaning how sexist it was that people in the media noticed that she wasn't a good enough parent to keep her teenage daugther from getting knocked up before graduating high school.

She made a few gaffs even in Hannity's warm embrace.

In a largely friendly interview with Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity, Palin spoke in tangled generalities in response to a question about a possible Wall Street bailout — and even preempted her campaign by coming out against it.

#13 2008-09-28 13:33:00

MSG Tripps wrote:

rSdFIDygFwM
Hat?

Well hell even my Grandmother was hot 60 years ago - that doesn't make her hot now.

When I look at Palin and think of those sagging buttocks and wrinkly breasts . . . well I kinda gag a little.

Last edited by Emmeran (2008-09-28 13:33:25)

#14 2008-09-28 14:39:52

Emmeran wrote:

MSG Tripps wrote:

rSdFIDygFwM
Hat?

Well hell even my Grandmother was hot 60 years ago - that doesn't make her hot now.

When I look at Palin and think of those sagging buttocks and wrinkly breasts . . . well I kinda gag a little.

Thanks for the H&M flashback.

#15 2008-09-28 17:04:00

Emmeran wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

See - I just don't get that.  On a hotness scale Palin comes in better than Hillary or Pelosi, but not that much better, you can find a gaggle of those exactly like her in any triple-D* bar in town.

(* triple-D = Drunken, Desparate, Divorcee )

Thanks for the advice. I'm on my way now and I'll let you know how I do.

Really, I think it's the forbidden "thou shalt not fuck thy second in command " thingy that I like.

#16 2008-09-28 17:05:22

MSG Tripps wrote:

Hat?

Well, a nice ass, at least.  I'd do her, but I don't want her anywhere near the levers of power.

I knew you, if nobody else, would see it the ay I do.

#17 2008-09-29 10:42:09

Aaaagh, '80s hair wings!!!

Board footer

cruelery.com