#1 2007-10-27 12:34:27

Some of the plastic surgery used to make women look caucasian.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2497/180pxeyesnt9.jpg

http://lifestyle.msn.com/mindbodyandsou … >1=10519

#2 2007-10-27 14:11:47

Just think.  Someday everybody might look just like fnord.

#3 2007-10-27 17:43:37

Zookeeper wrote:

Just think.  Someday everybody might look just like fnord.

Members of other races recognize that whites are superior; their attempts to imitate us or their seething hatred of us are both acknowledgments that they recognize this.  Light skin, hair color, or eye color are the smallest part of what it means to be white.  These things are just packaging that identify whiteness.  Surgery, hair bleach, skin bleach, tinted contact lenses, or other measures cannot truly make someone into what they are not and can never be.

#4 2007-10-27 18:42:40

fnord wrote:

Members of other races recognize that whites are superior; their attempts to imitate us or their seething hatred of us are both acknowledgments that they recognize this.  Light skin, hair color, or eye color are the smallest part of what it means to be white.  These things are just packaging that identify whiteness.  Surgery, hair bleach, skin bleach, tinted contact lenses, or other measures cannot truly make someone into what they are not and can never be.

Did you read the article?  Everyone wants to be tan.  No one wants to be pasty white any more.  Everyone wants to be Halle Berry's color.

Also, most women who lighten their hair are white.

#5 2007-10-27 18:43:39

2 Words: Stockholm Syndrome.

#6 2007-10-27 20:27:00

fnord wrote:

Members of other races recognize that whites are superior; their attempts to imitate us or their seething hatred of us are both acknowledgments that they recognize this.

So... your seething hatred of black people must be because you recognize that their cocks are so much superior (i.e. longer) to yours.

#7 2007-10-27 22:42:06

Zookeeper wrote:

So... your seething hatred of black people must be because you recognize that their cocks are so much superior (i.e. longer) to yours.

Blacks express their seething hatred via theft, rape, murder, multigenerational welfare dependency, racism lawsuits to cover up their incompetence, and any number of other crimes against Whites and White owned businesses.  I don’t have a seething hatred of blacks based on their genitalia; I don’t hate them, I just want to live away from them.  If the legend about negro penises is true, this means black women have huge cunts.  Black women certainly act like huge cunts; I’m not interested in whether or not they actually have huge cunts.

Believe it or not, I haven’t always been a White Separatist.  My parents shielded me from contact with blacks during my childhood but otherwise said very little about them.  I thought they were two-faced racist dinosaurs, unlike the upfront Southern racist dinosaurs I encountered after we moved to Florida.  When I was younger, I believed the line that black pathology is the result of racism and poverty.  My encounters with blacks during college and as part of my professional life gradually convinced me they are innately different from Whites.  I encountered White professionals who had rough impoverished childhoods that had risen far above their origins.  I never would have guessed had they not told me.  With blacks, low class is never far below the surface, no amount of education or socialization seems to erase it.

#8 2007-10-28 01:51:04

fnord wrote:

Believe it or not, I haven’t always been a White Separatist.

Of course not.  You used to just lynch them and burn crosses on their lawns.  These days you're a kinder, gentler bigot.

#9 2007-10-27 23:08:59

Zookeeper wrote:

fnord wrote:

Of course not.  You used to just lynch them and burn crosses on their lawns.  These days you're a kinder, gentler bigot.

Did you even read what I wrote before you took one sentence out of context?

#10 2007-10-27 23:37:38

fnord wrote:

Zookeeper wrote:

fnord wrote:

Did you even read what I wrote before you took one sentence out of context?

Fnord, you are the context.  Everyone here knows from years of your posts that you hate blacks (and other non-white people to a slightly lesser extent).  Your "I don't hate them, I just don't want to be around them" is right up there with "Who says I don't like black people?  I think every white man should own one!"

Board footer

cruelery.com