#1 2007-10-28 00:37:27

Fellow High-Streeters,

I just had a monster scare related to a flash drive that I carry on my key chain.  I thought it lost for an agonizing 45 minute ride home.  Not long in your mind maybe but considering the information on the drive for me it was bad.  Nothing in the way of devastating personal financial data or the pics of my special neighborhood friends.  However, I did have a good deal of work related information that I do need to have.

I, not being of sound mind, did not have a back up of this flash drive on my home computer.  It is currently copying over to a file right now and a sticky note is going up on my monitor to remind me to back this thing up regularly.  I am sure most of you more tech savvy individuals will think me dumb for not having done so already but I just wanted to share.

Don't be a Scotty, back that fucker up.

P.S.  If anyone carries a flash drive in a similar manner and knows of a decent key chain attachment to prevent further separation I would be very appreciative of said info.

Last edited by scsotdc (2007-10-28 00:38:23)

#2 2007-10-28 12:55:02

scsotdc wrote:

Fellow High-Streeters,

I just had a monster scare related to a flash drive that I carry on my key chain.  I thought it lost for an agonizing 45 minute ride home.  Not long in your mind maybe but considering the information on the drive for me it was bad.  Nothing in the way of devastating personal financial data or the pics of my special neighborhood friends.  However, I did have a good deal of work related information that I do need to have.

I, not being of sound mind, did not have a back up of this flash drive on my home computer.  It is currently copying over to a file right now and a sticky note is going up on my monitor to remind me to back this thing up regularly.  I am sure most of you more tech savvy individuals will think me dumb for not having done so already but I just wanted to share.

Don't be a Scotty, back that fucker up.

P.S.  If anyone carries a flash drive in a similar manner and knows of a decent key chain attachment to prevent further separation I would be very appreciative of said info.

BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#3 2007-10-28 12:59:09

choad wrote:

BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I see what you did there.

#4 2007-10-28 13:44:43

get a biker key change.  Not only does it work, but it will enhance that masculine image that you have cultivated so long and hard!

#5 2007-10-28 13:47:40

scsotdc wrote:

Yep. You are a dumb fuck.

Last edited by MSG Tripps (2007-10-28 13:48:32)

#6 2007-10-28 20:58:27

MSG Tripps wrote:

Yep. You are a dumb fuck.

I said "more tech savvy people", Dhal, not aging hippies with bad attitudes and even worse hygiene habits.

#7 2007-10-29 02:32:07

scsotdc wrote:

I said "more tech savvy people", Dhal, not aging hippies with bad attitudes and even worse hygiene habits.

Hey, Scotty!

You leave Ol' Bukkake Beard alone.

Who we gonna squirt on if he leaves?  It ain't like Feisty's volunteering.

Board footer

cruelery.com