#2 2007-10-27 01:32:48

And you missed this on that same page? 

For shame.

#3 2007-10-27 09:03:30

I'll see your stupid shit and raise you one genital piercing.

#4 2007-10-27 09:15:03

pALEPHx wrote:

I'll see your stupid shit and raise you one genital piercing.

Considering the amount of time you spend here, this should be inexcusable.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#5 2007-10-27 09:56:11

MSG Tripps wrote:

Considering the amount of time you spend here, this should be inexcusable.

I'm not touching that. It bores me. Apparently, I don't get to be bored or to make independent decisions. I solely exist to blather about whatever keywords will draw people to the site. Do I spend too much time here? Give me an example of less.

Now explain how it serves this domain.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#6 2007-10-27 10:13:22

pALEPHx wrote:

serves this domain

Being asshatted?  Damned if I know.

#7 2007-10-27 12:14:35

sic

whosasailorthen wrote:

And you missed this on that same page? 

For shame.

I'll take the shame...That's a BLAST!  My daughter, the budding musician who already knows many of the lyrics off of the album "Bleach" has been entrnced by that site.  Thanks!

Oh, and as a responsible {a'hem} parent, I only let her on to the site after I cleared off of High-Street...I dig y'all, but you are some twisted motherfuckers (thank [g]od!)

#8 2007-10-27 17:09:14

sic wrote:

Oh, and as a responsible {a'hem} parent, I only let her on to the site after I cleared off of High-Street...

If you don't remember to clear your history, she will find us!

#9 2007-10-27 18:15:07

and you better, or dusty will talk her into submitting a shitless pic

#10 2007-10-27 18:58:08

sic

fnord wrote:

sic wrote:

Oh, and as a responsible {a'hem} parent, I only let her on to the site after I cleared off of High-Street...

Shit, I practically slash and burn before I let my kids on to the computer.  Luckily, they aren't as inquisitive yet...Nickdotcom tends to hold their attention.  That and http://www.onemorelevel.com/games.php?category=all

Got them hooked on tetris...Just like their ol' man...

#11 2007-10-27 19:19:38

fnord wrote:

sic wrote:

#12 2007-10-27 19:32:30

pALEPHx wrote:

serves this domain

Your the idea that you assess or dictate what "serves this domain", or that other people will adopt your views, might be amusing - try harder.  SRSLY.

http://www.turnerlearning.com/tntlearning/animalfarm/images/squealer.gif

Of course, some threads are more equal than others.

#13 2007-10-28 09:02:30

DoucheEllington wrote:

Your the idea that you assess or dictate what ["serves this domain"[/url], or that other people will adopt your views, might be amusing - try harder.  SRSLY.

I didn't say that I was the arbiter of any such thing, or that I cared who agreed with me or not. You do nothing of much use. Any chance you could do that elsewhere? Like someplace people actually care what you say, if it exists?

#14 2007-10-28 22:54:59

pALEPHx wrote:

DoucheEllington wrote:

Your the idea that you assess or dictate what ["serves this domain"[/url], or that other people will adopt your views, might be amusing - try harder.  SRSLY.

I didn't say that I was the arbiter of any such thing, or that I cared who agreed with me or not. You do nothing of much use. Any chance you could do that elsewhere? Like someplace people actually care what you say, if it exists?

Sure you do!  And it could be more cute/amusing if you weren't so obviously eager to please.  And look what indiscriminately being "of use" gets you (and it's not the large penis):http://www.gay-anal-extreme.com/elements/asshole-limits-explored_r5_c3.jpg

If this makes you feel any better, I tuned my receiver of individual contributions to the collective unconscious right to your channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKV8LaUVJfs

Last edited by DoucheEllington (2007-10-29 02:45:36)

#15 2007-10-29 03:27:31

A delightfully satanic audio melange with Sofie's GIF. Are you trying to tell me something?

Board footer

cruelery.com