#2 2007-10-27 04:22:10

Auntie Sofie,

You missed so much fun. We bonded with a noob. Headkicker asserted herself as the alpha and there was hate pouring from everywhere. I would liketo say more but I am fucking blitzed and can barely type. I wish you could have been home for the fun. I'm out. Smoked all of mine and some of theirs. Peace.

'Cat

#3 2007-10-27 08:36:53

I am so glad that the Mütter Museum in Philadelphia got on the list.  If you've nver been there, and you've been to Phila, you've done yourself a disservice and as a cruel person you should be sorely ashamed.  The soap lady and the displays of skin infections are not to be missed.

#4 2007-10-27 13:54:38

Shit, my cub scout troop used to take pirogues out to go camping in the Manchac when I was 9. The scarier thing was someone pouring water on your hand while you slept.

#5 2007-10-27 14:14:12

Bigcat wrote:

Auntie Sofie,

You missed so much fun. We bonded with a noob. Headkicker asserted herself as the alpha and there was hate pouring from everywhere. I would liketo say more but I am fucking blitzed and can barely type. I wish you could have been home for the fun. I'm out. Smoked all of mine and some of theirs. Peace.

'Cat

I tried to befreiend the noob on the CrapSpace, but she hasn't responded to my overtures of friendship.

#6 2007-10-27 15:07:20

whosasailorthen wrote:

I am so glad that the Mütter Museum in Philadelphia got on the list.  If you've nver been there,

I have, many times and you are dead, stuffed and mounted right. Here's maybe my all-time favorite documentary of its curator...

First Person.108.Smiling.in.a.Jar.avi

#7 2007-10-27 17:36:14

choad wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

I am so glad that the Mütter Museum in Philadelphia got on the list.  If you've nver been there,

I have, many times and you are dead, stuffed and mounted right. Here's maybe my all-time favorite documentary of its curator...

Oooh- thanks for the docu. tip!  On those days when you feel like an ugly unloveable douchebag, going to the Mütter Museum is almost as good as going to a mall in Central PA for regaining perspective about how many uglier, more unloveable douchebags there are and have been.  No matter what my lapse of judgement, I can always go to the drawers of objects removed from human stomachs and be proud that I haven't swallowed handfulls of buttons & broken glass.

#8 2007-10-28 17:30:43

DoucheEllington wrote:

choad wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Oooh- thanks for the docu. tip!  On those days when you feel like an ugly unloveable douchebag, going to the Mütter Museum is almost as good as going to a mall in Central PA for regaining perspective about how many uglier, more unloveable douchebags there are and have been.  No matter what my lapse of judgement, I can always go to the drawers of objects removed from human stomachs and be proud that I haven't swallowed handfulls of buttons & broken glass.

Well, you don't have to go all the way to central PA, but I know what you mean.  For me, a quick trip to the Q-Mart (Quakertown, PA) is a rich cornucopia full of tasty treats from the stinking pile of defectives that is humanity at it's best.

And actually, my sons and I love to go to any Wal*Mart and to play the "Wal*Mart Game".  Great fun.  Lots of times we don't even buy anything - we just go for fun.  They even made scorecards so they could compete to find the greatest number of categories of damanged, festering and/or bizarre semi-humans who are in their never-ending search for "Always low prices. Always". 

Hey, am I rasing these two boys right, or what?

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2007-10-28 17:32:31)

#9 2007-10-28 18:05:28

whosasailorthen wrote:

DoucheEllington wrote:

choad wrote:

Well, you don't have to go all the way to central PA, but I know what you mean.  For me, a quick trip to the Q-Mart (Quakertown, PA) is a rich cornucopia full of tasty treats from the stinking pile of defectives that is humanity at it's best.

And actually, my sons and I love to go to any Wal*Mart and to play the "Wal*Mart Game".  Great fun.  Lots of times we don't even buy anything - we just go for fun.  They even made scorecards so they could compete to find the greatest number of categories of damanged, festering and/or bizarre semi-humans who are in their never-ending search for "Always low prices. Always". 

Hey, am I rasing these two boys right, or what?

I'm from central Pa. Wal- Mart fucking sucks. Peop-le hold family meetings in my fucking way. We started buying our shit at expensive places because those scumbag fuckers can't afford to shop there. Central Pa. is full of scum bags.

#10 2007-10-29 02:00:17

Bigcat wrote:

I'm from central Pa. Wal- Mart fucking sucks. Peop-le hold family meetings in my fucking way. We started buying our shit at expensive places because those scumbag fuckers can't afford to shop there. Central Pa. is full of scum bags.

Damn you to Clearfield County, Bigcat, for linking to that Central PA news site.  It's a "News of the Weird" portal for those of us who escaped from that Fucktard Limbo, and like a cutter I find myself checking it and getting sucked into blurbs of intense failure, children with flesh-eating staph infections, more baby-diddling than you can shake a stick at, & cripples on the receiving end of hit-and-run incidents - all within days and miles of each other.  Thank gawd you're a country boy.

#11 2007-10-29 15:43:45

DoucheEllington wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Damn you to Clearfield County, Bigcat, for linking to that Central PA news site.  It's a "News of the Weird" portal for those of us who escaped from that Fucktard Limbo, and like a cutter I find myself checking it and getting sucked into blurbs of intense failure, children with flesh-eating staph infections, more baby-diddling than you can shake a stick at, & cripples on the receiving end of hit-and-run incidents - all within days and miles of each other.  Thank gawd you're a country boy.

You're welcome. Glad I could infect you.

Board footer

cruelery.com