• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Good Samaritins beat fuck out of attempted rapist

#2 2007-10-29 18:26:22

Dang. I'm surprised he could stand up for the mugshot. It looks more like they've taken it from a morgue slab.

#3 2007-10-29 18:32:49

Just when I don't think it's possible, a story like this comes along and boosts my faith in humanity.

#4 2007-10-29 18:49:32

Oh come on...if it weren't for rape we'd be inbred australopithecines. Spreadin' the seed is the Darwinian duty of every real man. Still...it's a bit lame for the dame when the perp is that ugly. Someone should send her a teddy bear.

#5 2007-10-29 19:07:46

They failed in their duty to inflict major damage on this asshole. They should have broken all of his ribs, smashed his kneecaps, ruined his hands by stomping on them, smashed his feet, kicked his head repeatedly, inflicted damage on his spinal column, and if available, made him inhale large amounts of pepper spray.  The satisfactory outcome would be a wheelchair bound perp with a seizure disorder who needs oxygen.

#6 2007-10-29 19:32:16

fnord wrote:

They failed in their duty to inflict major damage on this asshole. They should have broken all of his ribs, smashed his kneecaps, ruined his hands by stomping on them, smashed his feet, kicked his head repeatedly, inflicted damage on his spinal column, and if available, made him inhale large amounts of pepper spray.  The satisfactory outcome would be a wheelchair bound perp with a seizure disorder who needs oxygen.

Just think!  If he'd been a little darker you could have advocated lynching him fnord!

#7 2007-10-29 19:42:52

fnord wrote:

Yes...but for fun...not out of some misbegotten sense of duty.

#8 2007-10-29 19:51:02

No worries about his pain.  After Mongo and Bubba get through making him eat their salad and assraping him with a pogo stick on a daily basis, he'll feel some real pain.

#9 2007-10-29 20:14:03

zookeeper wrote:

Just think!  If he'd been a little darker you could have advocated lynching him…

You’ve forgotten that I oppose capital punishment because I believe it is too humane.

#10 2007-10-29 20:30:24

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Oh come on...if it weren't for rape we'd be inbred australopithecines. Spreadin' the seed is the Darwinian duty of every real man. Still...it's a bit lame for the dame when the perp is that ugly. Someone should send her a teddy bear.

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6599/darwinismfz9.jpg

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Good Samaritins beat fuck out of attempted rapist

Board footer

cruelery.com