#1 2007-11-02 01:54:03

...So I'm suing, even though I came here illegally:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c … 3T4OSL.DTL

"'Whatever position you take in the immigration debate, I hope we all agree that civilized people don't let the persons who are in their custody die for preventable reasons,' Rep. Zoe Lofgren, D-San Jose, said in an interview today."

Actually, Zoe, old girl, I think civilized people don't cross borders illegally, get involved with meth, and then expect their unwilling hosts to treat their ailments, no matter how grievous those ailments might be.  My problem with this case is not that the guy went untreated for ten months.  My problem with it is that it was taking that long to boot his ass back to El Salvador, where I wish him lots of mazel trying to get his own country to fix his pee-pee.  Oh, and P.S.: Bozo was claiming asylum from gangs he joined while he was here? 

Bright boy.

Last edited by Montecore (2007-11-02 01:54:49)

#2 2007-11-02 02:48:25

Plenty of people who are "full-fledged citizens" of this country (by that wonderful accident of birth, not actual book-smarts or anythang) don't get basic medical care, let alone treatment for cancer. We deport retards, then find them again, months later. Those who we haven't already been recruited for the armed services as a "path to citizenship," that is (still waiting to see how that pays off). If we expect personal responsibility from illegal immigrants, then we might try demonstrating some first.

Last edited by pALEPHx (2007-11-02 02:49:12)

#3 2007-11-02 02:49:10

As you can imagine, I have zero sympathy.  I want all the illegal parasites rounded up and sent home.  I would like a constitutional amendment defining citizens as people born in America before 1960, descended from people who were born here before 1960, naturalized citizens, and the descendants of naturalized citizens.  Everyone else needs to get the hell out.  I don’t believe the 14th amendment was intended to give citizenship to any turd world baby who is shat out one inch inside the US border; however, it appears to be necessary to clarify the issue.  Yes I realize that there are people who are the grandchildren of people who swam over the border in 1958 who would not qualify for citizenship.  Too bad!  I have friends from a family that has lived in Monaco for three generations; the government of Monaco considers them to be Spaniards.  The woman told me her grandchildren would have been citizens if she had stayed.  Birthright citizenship is not a universal concept.

Board footer

cruelery.com