• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » 4 chan lose shit over 14 year old hitting cat against wall

#1 2009-02-18 11:26:09

as above, and so below.

youtube news report - containing some shots from the abuse video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhNJdnhsz0E

4hcan worked out who he was and have been abusing him and his family non-stop since
http://www.kenny-glenn.net/

??

Last edited by dvmc (2009-02-18 11:26:57)

#2 2009-02-18 11:49:19

TV news violates the rights of a dumb and disturbed adolescent. Which is worse? Film at 11.

#3 2009-02-18 11:54:13

I would like to grab that kid and repeatedly bash his head up against a wall. 

HARD until he bleeds.

#4 2009-02-18 12:12:32

He's fourteen years old, which will mean "counseling" and not jail...which is fine.  I'd rather see this behavior therapized out of him than reinforced by prison experiences.

Is it just me, or do the majority of these cat-abusers in the news come from Oklahoma?

#5 2009-02-18 13:00:17

Whilst I agree that the abuser needs some good hospital time, I'm not sure his parents were privy to his behavior and, subsequently, complicit in the act.

Which is why I struggle with the mentality that posts the kids parents names and places of employment on the internets, to punish them (and, perhaps, cost them their careers).

They've got enough to deal with, having a future serial killer for a son, to have to worry about finding new jobs, to boot. I'm sorry but I know that, a good deal of the time, good parents have kids that are just fucked up and then suffer for it. My kids were pretty good but I know a couple of textbook parents that have a little eddie haskel on their hands...

For years, everyone thought they were the perfect family, then the kid turns out to be a wacko... You wouldn't believe how bad the parents have suffered, whilst doing everything they can to make their kid right.

#6 2009-02-18 13:09:55

I'm pretty sure that if you are abusing a cat at 14, you are probably not going to be fixed with 'therapeutic counseling'.  I'd rather see him take it up the ass from Bubba a few times myself.

I agree though, the parents really shouldn't be punished...unless by some off chance they were privy to the kid doing this kind of thing before.

#7 2009-02-18 14:47:56

In the Jesus household, that boy would be fetching me a new switch every day of the week for a couple of years.

#8 2009-02-18 14:58:09

Fee fi fo fum,I smell the blood of an Englishman

or an Irishman, perhaps?

Quoting Crowley?

To inform us about 4chan?

Let us not forget that 4chan did its thing in order to fuck over the kid, not to save the cat. They are called the Internet Hate Machine for a reason, god love their rotten little heads.

So tell me dvMick, what brings you here?

Last edited by orangeplus (2009-02-18 14:58:29)

#9 2009-02-18 15:28:04

orangeplus wrote:

Fee fi fo fum,I smell the blood of an Englishman

or an Irishman, perhaps?

Quoting Crowley?

To inform us about 4chan?

Let us not forget that 4chan did its thing in order to fuck over the kid, not to save the cat. They are called the Internet Hate Machine for a reason, god love their rotten little heads.

i like the pretty pictures.  as for angry, angry nerd justice; i couldn't give less of a fuck.

that's pretty much it. 
don't call me english.

hello to all

#10 2009-02-18 16:20:24

I'm just going to pretend dvmc is niknatas, and say hey.

And also, since 4chan exists, I prefer that they focus their viciousness on people who deserve it, like stupid bastards who not only beat up on pets but are dumb enough to post videos of it, so I'm pretty much okay with this.

#11 2009-02-18 17:21:34

Kids who abuse animals are acting out antisocial impulses that in most cases they've learned. I bet someone's been banging this kid against the wall (in all senses of the word) for quite some time. It's probably too late for him to change at this point, but the parents should be hauled into court as well. Jeffrey Dahmer's parents aside, most normal people don't have kids turn out with zero empathy for anything. Monsters are made, not born.

#12 2009-02-18 17:29:13

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Kids who abuse animals are acting out antisocial impulses that in most cases they've learned. I bet someone's been banging this kid against the wall (in all senses of the word) for quite some time. It's probably too late for him to change at this point, but the parents should be hauled into court as well. Jeffrey Dahmer's parents aside, most normal people don't have kids turn out with zero empathy for anything. Monsters are made, not born.

Hey, my mom was a good mom!!!!!

#13 2009-02-18 17:32:15

dvmc wrote:

orangeplus wrote:

i like the pretty pictures.  as for angry, angry nerd justice; i couldn't give less of a fuck.

that's pretty much it. 
don't call me english.

hello to all

That's settles is, O+, he's a white nigger.  Good call.

#14 2009-02-18 20:15:51

jesusluvspegging wrote:

dvmc wrote:

orangeplus wrote:

that's pretty much it. 
don't call me english.

hello to all

That's settles is, O+, he's a white nigger.  Good call.

caught. 

those 4chan types though, thin end of the wedge no? one day, the nerds will come for me etc etc

#15 2009-02-18 20:49:43

I had to look up "thin end of the wedge," but I'm still not sure I understand what you mean.  If you mean they're the leading edge of Web idiocy, you must never have looked at the comments on YouTube.

#16 2009-02-18 20:56:57

I can't help but agree about the Internet Hate Machine.  It's appropriate to get these cat abusing videos to cops and out the guy who made them.  It's too far to put personal info for him and his family up for the world to grab, as it encourages vigilante "justice" and will probably end the careers of people who weren't (directly) responsible.

It's shit like this that prevents me from putting my snake-feeding videos online.

#17 2009-02-18 21:05:33

One round behind the ear.

#18 2009-02-18 21:20:08

Dmtdust wrote:

Excessive.

#19 2009-02-18 21:27:31

George Orr wrote:

I had to look up "thin end of the wedge," but I'm still not sure I understand what you mean.  If you mean they're the leading edge of Web idiocy, you must never have looked at the comments on YouTube.

not quite.

thin end of the wedge as much as in first its the scientologists, then the cat beater.  the nerderati get the bit between the teeth to decide just what and to whom to declare blitzkrieg on next. 

i like blitzkrieg just as much as the next man, yet i'm anxious about angry, anonymous nerd "justice".

#20 2009-02-18 21:33:05

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Excessive.

Yes.  I just got back from visiting favourite ex-brother in law and the sociopath wreck that is my 16 year old nephew.  Transference.

Sew the little fucker into a bag with the two cats, throw him into the river ala Turkish punishment.  That will do Pig, that will do.

#21 2009-02-18 21:35:43

The thing is, their attack model requires some semblance of a moral high ground in order to draw the necessary attention to it.  If they start attacking Shillelagh O'Drinkandfight and Joe Sixpack for no good reason, then it (1) lacks lulz, (2) won't get them the attention of the masses that they crave, and (3) could very well bring down the hand of the Law.

Last edited by jesusluvspegging (2009-02-18 21:36:14)

#22 2009-02-18 22:06:06

Anonymous does it for the lulz or an hero. They knock on everyday folks all the time, it just doesn't make it off the board since no one cares. The real reason this one got famous was because of the interesting technique used to identify the culprit. If the twit hadn't of spoken during the clip, or had been just a teeny bit artful in his torture technique there would have been over 9000 replys of "fap-fap" and a  couple of dozen gets. There is no justice on /b/ and if anyone who told you there was were trying to sell you a 4chan Gold Account.

And fuck any of you bitches judging them on it, they out-crueled cruel. Anyone who knowingly associated themselves with that pit of hell and by extension this one, and disses 4chan is a fucking hypocrit.

Last edited by orangeplus (2009-02-18 22:08:31)

#23 2009-02-18 22:28:37

I diss 4chan.  I shit on it.

#24 2009-02-18 23:05:20

hypocrite

#25 2009-02-18 23:40:19

orangeplus wrote:

hypocrite

Smuglies SO!

#26 2009-02-19 01:44:48

Meow.  4chan can be pure ugly, & is mostly boring, but members of that crowd would probably never beat pets and be dumb enough to put it on youtube.  Bite-sized Snickers to all that put the Glenn children in the beat-down spotlight.

Kenny & Weston Glenn are not going to get "better," and all resources devoted to counseling that does not involve being beaten to death in jail by fully-grown, more experienced sociopaths will be wasted. 

Their parents don't deserve sympathy or protection.

#27 2009-02-19 01:47:57

exdwarf wrote:

Kenny & Weston Glenn are not going to get "better,"

Got any evidence to back up that particular claim?

#28 2009-02-19 02:02:30

Yep, but I'm going to beddy-bye, not logging into my library account. 

Do you have any evidence that therapy would not be wasted on these cretins?  Many of the studies done on children and adolescents who abuse animals rely on self-report of incidents and scaled estimations of anti-social behavior, and do not have a great longitudinal range.  I'd love to see something that more than vaguely suggests that these kids and creatures like them can learn to approximate behavior appropriate enough to deserve to be on the receiving end of a civilized social contract.

#29 2009-02-19 02:14:14

Johnny was bad, even as a child everybody could tell
Everyone said if you don't get straight
You'll surely go to hell

But johnny didn't care
He was an outlaw by the time that he was
Ten years old
He didn't wanna do what he was told
Just a prankster, juvenile gangster

His teachers didn't understand
They kicked him out of school
At a tender early age
Just because he didn't want to learn things
(had other interests)
He liked to burn things

The lady down the block
She had a radio that johnny wanted oh so bad
So he took it the first chance he had
Then he shot her in the leg
And this is what she said
Only a lad
You really cant blame him
Only a lad
Society made him
Only a lad
Hes our responsibility
Only a lad
He really couldn't help it
Only a lad
He didn't want to do it
Only a lad
Hes underprivileged and abused
Perhaps a little bit confused

His parents gave up they couldnt influence his attitude
Nobody could help
The little man had no gratitude

And when he stole the care
Nobody dreamed that he would
Try to take it so far
He didn't mean to hit the poor man
Who had to go and die
It made the judge cry

Only a lad
He really couldn't help it
Only a lad
He didn't want to do it
Only a lad
Hes underprivileged and abused
Perhaps a little bit confused

Its not his fault that he cant believe
Its not his fault that he cant behave
Society made him go astray
Perhaps if were nice hell go away
Perhaps hell go away
Hell go away

(repeat chorus)

Hey there johnny you really dont fool me
You get away with murder
And you think its funny
You dont give a damn if we live or if we die
Hey there johnny boy
I hope you fry!

#30 2009-02-19 07:12:13

O+, props on the Oingo Boingo.

Also: what's with these baby-faced societal rejects in the news lately? They don't have the features of FAS children, so that can't be it. Any ideas?

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/430_kenny-glenn-cat-abuser.jpg

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/430_alf.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#32 2009-02-19 11:37:44

dvmc wrote:

George Orr wrote:

not quite.

thin end of the wedge as much as in first its the scientologists, then the cat beater.  the nerderati get the bit between the teeth to decide just what and to whom to declare blitzkrieg on next. 

i like blitzkrieg just as much as the next man, yet i'm anxious about angry, anonymous nerd "justice".

If I had to chose between no justice at all and outing the guys parents, well, fuck the parents.

Upon reflection and prayer I've determined that my biggest and/or only real problem is that I wasn't the one who did the outing. Much soul-searching revealed what I was feeling was simple jealousy and a longing for days long-since passed.

With that being said, I'm going to leave you all for some time while I go hunt down WCL and shoot off one of his big toes....

That should make me feel much better!

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » 4 chan lose shit over 14 year old hitting cat against wall

Board footer

cruelery.com