#1 2007-11-05 11:02:37

An absolute train wreck of a girl sings "Fuckin' in the Butt".

#2 2007-11-05 11:15:04

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2013-11-29 23:09:36)

#3 2007-11-05 11:27:15

I thought that was a young Perez Hilton.

#4 2007-11-05 19:41:01

WTF is wrong with the skin around her mouth?  Has she been sucking the shit out instead?

#5 2007-11-05 19:59:34

I have tried to hold my tongue but you people should stop being rude to sweet things like the artist who sings that beautiful song. Sure she is not as cute as say, Auntie Sophie but please, she is a person too. All of Gods creatures need love (even if they have some terrible skin disease around thier mouth)

Yours in Christ,

Bigcat

#6 2007-11-05 20:09:01

Bigcat wrote:

I have tried to hold my tongue but you people should stop being rude to sweet things like the artist who sings that beautiful song. Sure she is not as cute as say, Auntie Sophie but please, she is a person too. All of Gods creatures need love (even if they have some terrible skin disease around thier mouth)

Yours in Christ,

Bigcat

Gosh, now I feel bad.

#7 2007-11-05 20:11:29

Taint wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Yours in Christ,

Bigcat

Gosh, now I feel bad.

I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, just educate you on some compassion. Isn't that what this site is all about?

#8 2007-11-05 20:11:38

Bigcat wrote:

Yours in Christ,

Bigcat

She needs the kind of love that would have offered to pay for the whole abortion and then buy her host a new pair of LA Gear sneakers.  Bigcat, are you gonna pack fudge at the Clearfield County Fair next year?

#9 2007-11-05 20:13:14

DoucheEllington wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Yours in Christ,

Bigcat

She needs the kind of love that would have offered to pay for the whole abortion and then buy her host a new pair of LA Gear sneakers.  Bigcat, are you gonna pack fudge at the Clearfield County Fair next year?

I hope to but you have to get your entree fee in early and I was short the $3. Are you a native of this god forsaken shithole??

#10 2007-11-05 20:21:20

Bigcat wrote:

DoucheEllington wrote:

I hope to but you have to get your entree fee in early and I was short the $3. Are you a native of this god forsaken shithole??

Not exactly, although I did spend some of my formative years selling foot-long hot dogs under the double ferris wheel and going to funerals of people I'd never met so my parents could point out whom I was related to  - unlike many people in that area, my folks were against inbreeding.

Were you alive/aware the year they booked Leonard Skynard and Criss Cross for the fair, then had to cancel them both when someone realized what kind of bloody mayhem would probably ensue?

#11 2007-11-05 20:24:17

DoucheEllington wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

DoucheEllington wrote:

Not exactly, although I did spend some of my formative years selling foot-long hot dogs under the double ferris wheel and going to funerals of people I'd never met so my parents could point out whom I was related to  - unlike many people in that area, my folks were against inbreeding.

Were you alive/aware the year they booked Leonard Skynard and Criss Cross for the fair, then had to cancel them both when someone realized what kind of bloody mayhem would probably ensue?

I certainly was. Also I used to go to funerals of people I didn't know, with my grandpa for the free booze afterwards. He LOVED a good funeral.

#12 2007-11-05 20:33:21

Bigcat wrote:

DoucheEllington wrote:

I certainly was. Also I used to go to funerals of people I didn't know, with my grandpa for the free booze afterwards. He LOVED a good funeral.

Oh man, that takes me back to Mt. Joy, drinking moonshine and bear baiting with my "half cousins" or some such fucked-up fictional cognate. Waking up the next day soaked in gun oil and wondering why everything smells like bananas...

In some ways, all funerals there are good funerals in that someone got to leave and nobody could guilt-trip him into coming back.

#13 2007-11-05 20:35:02

kim

Reminds me of this:

Last edited by kim (2007-11-05 20:36:35)

#14 2007-11-05 20:59:07

Kim,

Although the setting resembles the stinking foreskin that is most of the inhabited area of CC, there are several notable differences.  None of the three children shown appear to have rotting teeth, nor are any of them morbidly obese.  Also, their level of discourse is beyond what you could expect from most adults in that region, much less children: one child states that the dead rabbit smells "like a wetback's dick," implying a knowledge of geography and social studies that is not imparted outside of the area's community colleges.  Most CC residents would need at least an associate's degree before they could make such a statement.

#15 2007-11-05 21:10:43

The last time I heard that song David Allen Coe himself was singing it while I and this Russian lass were fucked up on ecstasy at Cowboys in Kennesaw, GA.

I went home and made sweet passionate love to that young lady.

#16 2007-11-05 21:19:53

Scotty wrote:

The last time I heard that song David Allen Coe himself was singing it while I and this Russian lass were fucked up on ecstasy at Cowboys in Kennesaw, GA.

I went home and made sweet passionate love to that young lady.

Scotty!

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/7396/outyk5.jpg

#17 2007-11-05 21:23:10

kim

This is true. I think this clip might  have been a better first

#18 2007-11-05 21:23:30

HA!!!!  That is great.  I want one.

#19 2007-11-05 21:57:32

Scotty wrote:

HA!!!!  That is great.  I want one.

Of the girl or the tank top?

Board footer