#2 2007-11-05 12:42:34

Hmm . . .  A childish pun for a title, and a hyper-link from Lurker?  Do I look like I was born yesterday?

Seriously, I don't even open your fucking hyper-links anymore.  If I want a buzz-kill, I'll fantasize about a bit of S&M with your grand-ma-ma.

#3 2007-11-05 13:01:05

Decadence wrote:

Seriously, I don't even open your fucking hyper-links anymore.  I

Indeed.  Lurker, harden the fuck up.

#4 2007-11-05 18:46:34

Decadence wrote:

Hmm . . .  A childish pun for a title, and a hyper-link from Lurker?  Do I look like I was born yesterday?

Seriously, I don't even open your fucking hyper-links anymore.  If I want a buzz-kill, I'll fantasize about a bit of S&M with your grand-ma-ma.

First, I don't give a rats ass what you or anyone else thinks of my posts.

Second, you need to look up the word "pun"  There is no pun, childish or otherwise in the title....

Third, Although you whimper and whine about my posts, you still take the time to let everyone know what a whiny little bitch you really are.

Finally, I don't know what you look like, nor do I want to know.  You do however, sound like you were born yesterday. Mewling and sniveling, like the post natal abortion you are, wanting nothing more than to crawl back into your mothers diseased and festering snatch, to suckle on the pustules within, savoring the ooze....

Oh, and I suggest for a buzz-kill, try a big Drano hot-shot,  we would all benefit.....

#5 2007-11-05 18:55:24

Fistery wrote:

Decadence wrote:

Seriously, I don't even open your fucking hyper-links anymore.  I

Indeed.  Lurker, harden the fuck up.

As for you missy, it seems you are all-consumed clinging to Decadunces distended and oozing anus, rather than searching for something to post.  When and if you EVER take your face out of his corpulent rectum to post a link or topic, you can then criticize others.    I doubt you could even come up with anything interesting.  Besides, I've been told most mental wards  block a lot of the more "questionable" sites.

#7 2007-11-06 03:41:45

Lurker wrote:

As for you missy, it seems you are all-consumed clinging to Decadunces distended and oozing anus . . .

Hey!  Easy on the pr0n references there, Bud.  We're trying to bring in the family tell-me-vision crowd now.

HappyDasicalHypocriticalFuck wrote:

I doubt you could even come up with anything interesting

Interesting - I never thought that it could happen; However, you've apparently left me speechless.  Bravo, good Sir.

#8 2007-11-06 07:28:29

Simpering PNA wrote:

I never thought that it could happen; However, you've apparently left me speechless.  Bravo, good Sir.

Apparently not....

Sheesh, ye of little faith...

Board footer

cruelery.com