#2 2007-11-05 18:43:30

I agree, but I can barely figure out HOW. Lemme see...

#3 2007-11-05 19:04:21

KALI could make short work of her....

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/294/kal1lkhvj3.jpg

#4 2007-11-05 19:16:19

http://www.xmere.com/forums/uploads/highstreet/hs_banner14.jpg

EDIT: Yes, I agree, Kali Mata would be better. Oh, well.

Last edited by pALEPHx (2007-11-05 19:17:06)

#5 2007-11-05 19:37:21

Damn Pale!  That's pretty good, careful some fucking cult might steal it....

#6 2007-11-05 19:38:53

http://www.obxh3.com/images/vishnu.jpg

(Commence re-lurking sequence)

#7 2007-11-05 19:49:50

Dude, her pic's on the pic thread as of this AM.

#8 2007-11-05 23:51:12

I have some questions for the lady who thinks her daughter is Vishnu:

1.  Isn’t Vishnu a male deity?

2.  Why wasn’t she born with functioning extra appendages if she is a god?

3.  Isn’t it sacrilege to mutilate your divine child by removing proof of divinity?

#9 2007-11-06 02:24:34

fnord wrote:

I have some questions for the lady who thinks her daughter is Vishnu...

1.  Isn’t Vishnu a male deity?
It's reincarnation, you doof. Gender is irrelevant. So, unfortunately, is socioeconomic status and the ability to lick your own genitals.

2.  Why wasn’t she born with functioning extra appendages if she is a god?
Who ever said the Hindu pantheon wasn't comprised of poseable action figures?

3.  Isn’t it sacrilege to mutilate your divine child by removing proof of divinity?
She will doubtlessly have her eyes boiled from their sockets as she is feasted upon by a thousand hungry nagas. I don't suppose your mom scheduled any surgery when she gave birth to the living embodiment of Hanuman, did she?

#10 2007-11-06 04:52:58

pENIx wrote:

It's reincarnation, you doof.

No it's not. Common mistake, but one with distasteful implications.
Reincarnation refers to the reanimation of lifeless flesh. Like Jebus, the Christian zombie-lord.
What our curry-cooking friends believe in is more akin to metempsychosis - transmigration of the soul. Soul leaves body at death, body rots never to return, soul is reborn in a new body either higher or lower on the karmic scale (karma determines the form you take in your next life...it is not, for an educated curry-cook, about rewards and retribution in this one).

Your quote should have read:

pENIx wrote:

It's rebirth, you doof.

pENIx wrote:

Gender is irrelevant.

Yes. You might be reborn as a male, or you might come back as a female, you might come back as a dog, or a mouse, or a piece of algae. If you've been particularly odious, you'll come back as a masochistic homosexual. (Hold on -=pENIx=-...I'm channelling my intergalactic dolphin-seer...he has a message for you...in your last life, you were Fritz, the dreaded Auschwitz Latrine Monitor.)

pENIx wrote:

So, unfortunately, is socioeconomic status

I think you're trying to make a comment about poverty and the caste system in India, but it doesn't make sense. The caste system was (and still is) a gradient for the spiritual evolution of souls. Brahman/ksatriya/vaisya/sudra = Priest/warrior/merchant/shit collectors & corpsehandlers. Your socio-economic status is highly relevant, if only as an indicator of your spiritual advance or decline.

pENIx wrote:

and the ability to lick your own genitals.

Wrong again. In India, the ability to lick one's own genitals is prized above all. Entire systems of philosophy evolved over 2000 years to help Indian men and women slurp their own curry sauce. Today all these philosophies have agglomerated under the same name: yoga. To attractive women too stiff or busy for regular yoga classes, I offer my own special brand of relaxation and enlightenment: upper esophageal dilation and massage. Sessions are $100 an hour, and the curry sauce is complementary.
WCL

Last edited by WilberCuntLicker (2007-11-06 04:55:20)

#11 2007-11-06 05:31:54

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

No it's not. Common mistake, but one with distasteful implications. Reincarnation refers to the reanimation of lifeless flesh. Like Jebus, the Christian zombie-lord.

Um, where did you get that idea?  Neither the literal or metaphorical definitions in any source I've ever heard of or can find now support your claim.  You may also want to see the definition of "incarnation".

Edit:  Or is this a joke and I'm just not getting it because I'm too tired?

Last edited by tojo2000 (2007-11-06 05:32:19)

#12 2007-11-06 06:27:18

tojo2000 wrote:

Um, where did you get that idea?

Tojo I'm being picky and Buddha-centric. I get a little pedantic when I've been up for 72 hours ass-banging syphilitic crack whores (your mom says hi). Back in rel. stud. we were quickly discouraged from using the meat word (reincarnation). Rather than bore everyone with another long post full of bullshit I'll point to a Wikipedia page and shut the fuck up.

Within Buddhism, the term rebirth or re-becoming (Sanskrit: punarbhava) is preferred to "reincarnation", as the latter is taken to imply there is a fixed entity that is reborn.

Beyond that, and thus applicable to Hinduism, Jainism, etc., all of which hold samsara and karma as tacit assumptions, the word reincarnation is deeply rooted in the history of the early Xian church. It's better to use something a bit more neutral when discussing religion with a philosophical currycook.

#14 2007-11-06 15:43:38

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

I get a little pedantic when I've been up for 72 hours ass-banging syphilitic crack whores.

No shit, really? I couldn't tell from that long-ass Hindenberg of kerfluffery you call a post. Next time someone gets sassy on my ass, telling me I'm just a self-important blabbercunt, I'll be eternally grateful to you for a finer example.

No, you may not be my parasitic twin.

#15 2007-11-06 16:26:25

Hummmmmm. Ever wonder why this kind of stuff happens on that side of the world and on this side we have nothing but Goatse and Chimpy? Just askin'.

#16 2007-11-06 16:29:49

shagnasty wrote:

Hummmmmm. Ever wonder why this kind of stuff happens on that side of the world and on this side we have nothing but Goatse and Chimpy? Just askin'.

Vishnu has forsaken us.

Board footer

cruelery.com